Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42873696407879 42.9% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12456546929316 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 3507 3508 3509 > >> >>> »|

This is kicking off rather well. I wasn't expecting anything less.
Damion allowed himslf one last affectionate glance at her with that little smile of his before packing it in completely. Nodding toward the top of the car, he said, "Good. Angel is on the roof of the car. Grab her and let us go."

An then, with a sigh, he looks out the window at the tavern and lets his face go clear of emotions. In a moment, she could see his expression and his posture hardon, returning him to his usual form.

With an arrogant half grin on the unscarred left side of his face, he undoes his seatbelt, turns off the can, and opens the door. Stepping out into the crisp, cold air, he took in a deep breath and realized it was good to be in a dryer climate again. It felt good. It felt like home. Now all he needed was his old Falconer yelling at him.

Not waiting for Ristar, he leans back into the car, into the back seat, and grabs his prized vibra-blade sword and clips it to the left side of his belt. It was more or less ordimental, but if it came down to it, the sword could chop the barrel off of a tank without an ounce of effort so it made him feel better to have it. Pluss it looked really cool. He checked his gear quickly before walking up to the tavern and opening the door, stepping in first so that if it was a trap then it would be sprung on him instead of Ristar and Angel.

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC: ON

Ninamori: That you are; you're quite amazing. I'm jealous of your art skills.

Bailong: Ah, how nice of you to join us.

Eloquent Demigod

[[[ *Pulls away from her art request thread.* You're lucky you're my friend. D< ]]]
Not for long. Nyquil is kicking in. If there's a typo in here somewhere, I blame drugs. . . and this poor excuse of an overheating-prone laptop. With that. . . let the Z's commence.

Katarjena's Waifu

Adorky: Awesome.

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Ninja Talk ON:
That's really cool Ninamori ^___^ I draw too! I have an art shop, but I always see my art as somewhat suckish compared to others I've seen. I would like to see your art sometime! <3 I believe Boss-sama's word, I'm 100% positive you are a great artist! X3
Wait, before I go. . . who is who, again? Arrion is Shadow. Adorky is Bunnie. . . Who else?
If I'm wrong, blame the drugs. I don't even know how I'm punctuating properly, right now. Or am I? Eh. . . snooze.

Katarjena's Waifu

Bailong: I believe we're the only two you know; posting right now. Get some rest, man.

Eloquent Demigod

Bailong_Tenchi
Wait, before I go. . . who is who, again? Arrion is Shadow. Adorky is Bunnie. . . Who else?
[[[ Adorky = Krissy = Cuddle Bunneh = Alexara... long line of name changes. xD ]]]
Congrats to both, then. I know at least one of you was having it rough, for a while. IT's nice to . . . do something, I forget. Yep, that;'s the sign that Nystuffsworking kcya
I say we boot him. 8D

Demonic Waffles

(( So I went a little ADD...my five minutes of drawing. D: And I hate my scanner, so sorry!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))

Demonic Waffles

Deific KB
I say we boot him. 8D
((*Punces*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items