Shadow? 0_0! 0.22929936305732 22.9% [ 396 ]
>_> 0.15634047481181 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1727 ]

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex took her hat off and set it on the bar smirking slightly before she looked around. "So it's self service tonight? I can live with that." Alex smirked as she effortlessly hopped behind the bar and went to make her self some coffee an unlit cigarette held carefully in her lips before she returned to her chosen seat at the bar and sat down removing the cigarette from her lips and taking a sip of the fresh coffee. "Mmmmm coffee." She giggled lightly before lighting her cigarette and scanning the room casually. the five foot eight half Daemon took a long drag from her cigarette as her ears twitched, something was eating at her sanity, she knew this song and it never ended well for those around her.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

Rune Slessiane

The dreamworld would try to sway him more into how it unfolded. Enemies appeared, taking their places upon the stage once since long ago. Shadow clutched his fists and would tear down the walls of this fabrication.

"Wai--!"

"..."

Raising quickly within his bed, opening his eyes as sweat poured down his face and neck. He was coughing, blood spewing onto the covers over him. Having a fit of coughing would he grip the bed covers tightly in pain. Arising now quickly out of the bed and to his feet would his clothes magically appear on him. Heading for the door he'd open it and slam it shut, pacing quickly into the hallway. Pausing he'd put both palms onto a wall in this hallway. Coughing again he'd spew blood onto this wall as he made a fist of his right hand and slammed the wall.

"God damn it!"

The hallway would rush with shadows and the enigma known as this once great Shadow Demon would vanish from the confines here. Appearing now outside would he standing off towards the west, roughly ten yards away from Dreamer and Rune. Blood trickled down from his lips and onto his neck.

"Wh-at do you thi--ink you're doing.. Ru--Rune?!"

He said pausing in moments to cough up blood, his body shaking some. His misty-grey eyes would blink as he focused entirely on the two before him. He kept clutching his fists together, seemingly unstable.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

When it seemed she found her foot moving towards the grass it sharply came to a stop. She seemed to pull in air, gasping. What was she doing? The sounds had snapped her out of her trance. The smell of blood hit her first, she whirled around catching sight of her husband along side of her. It all happened so fast, she felt her eyes widen at the sight of him. She was horrified to find the red liquid lingering from his lips.

"Shadow?" Why was he bleeding? Who had attacked him?

She didn't know the Creil still had control over him, or that he was tearing him apart. All that echoed in her head was the entity's words about not knowing things about eachother.

Why was he so concerned with that Rune was doing? He knew that she often times turned Dreamer in to a raving loon, but her intentions didn't seem to be bad. If anything she figured Rune was just trying to get Dreamer to tempt Shadow some more.

"Shadow!" Dreamer rushed over to him, putting one of her hands on his shoulder, and the other on his chest. "What happened!?"

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

Rune might not have been up to anything out of her normal activities. The songstress was a singer of Chaos, which Shadow greatly appreciated and respected. Shadow's mindset, however, has changed to some degree. What was important was control, what was more important was his Wife. Shadow couldn't handle his situation, and he was over-exaggerating this quite possibly. He was losing focus of his control, and his control was losing focus of the situation at hand.

Dreamer called out to him, and then swiftly approached him and paced hands on him. His body spewed up more blood, his right hand coming onto of her hand on his chest. His left hand attempted to grab onto her for leverage, but his knees buckled and he collapsed to his knees on the ground. Heavily breathing would he face his head towards the ground and attempt to regain balance.

"..."

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alex began humming softly as she drifted into her own little world.

She crossed her arms, the song was louder here, it always was, it called to the Daemon blood, fed it and the madness it caused. "GRANDFATHER!" A silver haired figure emerged from the darkness, quickly the emptiness became a dimly lit but lavish estate around them, the one eyed elder Daemon smiled coldly, it was always freaky how her grandfather looked younger then her. "Grandfather." She smiled slightly as she closed her eyes. "This is my world remember, there is no room for your lavish homes here." The image around them crumbled back into darkness before she reopened her eyes growling. "I need information, and it is easier to speak to you around this song."

The one eyed Daemon grinned as he opened his eye. "Alright, what information do you wish child?" Alex looked at him. "What is this Ascension i have heard about, this higher state of being we can supposedly achieve." he began laughing. "It is our blood reaching its full power, it turns our hair white, the whites of our eyes black, we become as powerful as gods, well I did." He laughed softly as his image vanished only to reappear behind her. "You on the other hand are not as powerful, hell you are out right weak, even in your released state you are mortal, it is pathetic." Alex snarled as she reopened her eyes once more trapping him alone with her madness. "Arrogant b*****d." she took a sip of her coffee before she closed her eyes again humming faintly.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

The demon acted swiftly, knowing full well that quick movements were very possible considering what his state looked like. Had he been looking for her since she left the room? Maybe Rune knew that Creil had a hold on him, she seemed to know plenty more then Dreamer. She hoped she wouldn't mention their conversation to him, her anxiety over that possibility made her weary. As he buckled under her she gripped on to his hand, the one on her shoulder seemed to grasp him. The weight he held over her caused her to buckle with him, meeting his head to her shoulder, catching him.

Blood seemed to splash against her skin and her clothes. Dreamer never minded the iron liquid, it was a part of her daily lifestyle, but it worried her that it was his, that he was like this.

"Shadow." A sharp whisper seemed to meet his ear.

'Go on, tell her Savriel.'

Dreamer didn't hear Creil's voice address Shadow.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

Shadow was caught by Dreamer, luckily, as his mind became rattled, and his body shook lightly. His ears became overwhelmed with a loud noise. His ears felt smothered with this, and he couldn't hear the world around him. His breathing grew more heavily as spewed more blood and attempted more to gain balance, but failed. Movements slowed, would he seem drastically out of it and not in control of his body, his weight shifting more on Dreamer and he seemingly became more limp.

"YESSS!"

Snickering wildly would Criel enjoy this all too much. Was he finally getting what he wanted? Was Shadow's life becoming within the palm of his hand?

The ground quaked lightly as the wind blew and picked up. The nearby forestry would shakes as the wind descended along the treeline. A void opened up, spitting lightning from the center to the radius of this void circle. The diameter of this void was roughly seven feet in length, forming approximately thirty-feet out from behind Shadow's position, and over his right. A devoid figure of light slowly arose, a humanoid structure of a male, one who would soon to appear familiar to Dreamer and Shadow should they look upon it. A wide, white-light grin would stretch upon its facial features, similar to how Shadow worked the darkness of shadows.

"Oh, did I come at a bad time, Savriel?"

Spoke Daxus in a soft, sarcastic tone, chuckling lightly with his smug facial expression, his hands off to his sides, facing in the direction of Dreamer and Shadow.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexandra's eyes snapped open. "What the hell is that." She set down her coffee and walked outside, her left hand resting on the hilt of her long sword. "Azvul, show me." She looked down as a small dragon formed in her shadow and bolted off in the direction of what she had felt, a nothingness not unlike what she felt in her grandfathers tomb, void. She turned and began to follow the dragon the white of her left eye slowly swirled with dark lines as the feline like slit narrowed, she only wished to get close enough to observe, it was not easy to snap her out of her trance like that and yet whatever was going on out there had done just that.

Her ears twitched, Runes song was having more of an effect on her, she could feel the madness bubbling up with in her and the power it released as well. Focus Alex we just wanna check it out not get into something that feels like gramps prison. she clicked her teeth, the whites of here eyes where becoming black and the green of her right eye was slowly beginning to shift to a deep crimson color, Runes song was having its normal effect on Alex, drawing out her madness and her true power.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

((So...I just...sorry. I just man handled a spider from the top of our roof. -Is the spider killer- While Cass and Chantel watched anxiously screaming at me hoping I killed it. I told them I'll just send you on'em cause you're tall. Chantels like: We just need a tall guy living on the propery, JOOSSSH!))

This, This was not happening right now.

Dreamer tried to steady him, as he seemed uncontrollable by the pain he was in she seemed to guide his body to her lap. Quickly she pulled him face up, blood had begun to pool around them.

"Shh, Shh." Dreamer tried to calm him from trying to get up. As he started to fall limp she began to panic, it all happened so fast and she couldn't stop him from slipping farther away. When he became still she watched as blood seemed to trickle down. She really hadn't grasped just how much he had already given until she looked down at herself and realized her entire upper body had been painted.

Never before had her heart raced with fear, "You can't ******** die on me after you just proposed."

Dreamer attempted to tap his cheeks, "Wake up Shadow!"

As soon as she would try again she was interrupted by the wind, and then sounds emitting around them. Dreamer seemed to wince, shielding them from the energy. When she finally looked up she met the eyes of a familiar man.

"No.." She whispered.

They had fought him, at least his accomplices. Dreamer had forgotten they existed until he appeared again. She never got the chance to ask Shadow who he was. All he knew is that he was from his homeland.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

OOC:

Haha! They're scared of spiders? I am tall; of course you know. Well, move my a** out there and I'll be the spiderinator.

-Loads a gun full of doughnuts.-

IC:

Shadow rested in her lap, breathing heavily still as he tried to move his hands weakly upon her as if to lift up, but to no avail. Closing his eyes, he closed his lips only to spit more blood out onto her lap.

"Send an angel. Send two."

Daxus spoke, stepping out of his perimeter of his void, and so the void would snap and vanish with a slight vacuum to where it once was. Daxus would continue, having only paused briefly, calmly and slowly approaching Dreamer and Shadow.

"Who the ******** is this?!"

Criel rattled inside Dreamer and Shadow's minds.

"Your mind's nearly gone. You know, you shouldn't have left us. You betrayed us."

Shadow tried to speak, but his words became muffled with the blood in his mouth.

"I-I.. Fath--"

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

((Cass would like a contract drawn up, stating that you brought this upon yourself that whenever she calls he is conracted-ly obligated to kill a spider on the wall. Yeah they are..I kill all the spiders...ALL THE SPIDERS. ....I don't like bees..I turn in to a little b***h. >////<' ))

"Shh.." Againt she tried to calm him, she didn't want him to move, seeing as how the bleeding just wasn't stopping. His warm blood pooled around her legs.

"Send an angel. Send two."

"Who the ******** is this?!"

"Get away!" Dreamer warned Daxus, curling her body over Shadow's protectively. An incantation seemed to settle around the two of them, the bright purple circle seemed to unlock around them. As it did Dreamer's eyes shifted to a bright lavender, illuminating as the circle had completed its cycle.

"I'm warning you. I'll kick your a** just like I did your lackeys." Worry lay in the back of her head, Rune's words still echoing in her mind.

"Your mind's nearly gone. You know, you shouldn't have left us. You betrayed us."

Who was that? It didn't sound like Daxus or Creil. When Shadow answered it seemed much meeker then her normally was, as if he had let the person down. Why was his home land back for him?

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexandra watched the events unfolding before her. Kill She gritted her teeth as she run her fingers threw her hair, she felt the horn starting to punch threw the skin just over her left eye brow, this things power was unlike anything she had ever seen before. Kill, Consume. She growled lightly as her aura flared violently, an aura not unlike her grandfathers, an aura of hunger. "I can't......I can't let my friends get hurt...." Her voice was soft directed more at her self but the small dragon landed on her shoulder. "Azvul, grant me your strength." her left eye flashed golden for a second as an insane grin spread across her face. "Let me protect my friends." The small dragonling let out a little roar, it would of been adorable if the dragon had not began to glow and begin molding its body into a large cleaver the size of a long sword and as wide as her torso. She calmly caught the sword before it fell and drew the long sword on her hip with her right hand. "with this madness as my weapon I shall become a shield. EVISCERATE, KILL CONSUME! She snarled loudly as her teeth elongated and her jaw hinge popped loudly.

In the depths of her mind the elder Daemon smiled coldly. "You can not win this fight alone you know." I am aware grandfather but I won't let harm come to my friends here.

He chuckled softly as his hand went to the left side of his face."You will live child, I will see to it." A wicked smile spread across his face. "So take as much of my power and madness as you need my heiress, crush this foe and consume them, add their power to ours. EAT THEM ALIVE!"

Alexandra released a loud roar as her power climbed, crimson markings began spreading from her left eye and quickly covered the side of her face and down her neck. She leveled her Gaze on the being who had just emerged from the void and began walking forwards. "You won't hurt my friends." Her voice was louder. "You are not welcome here." her voice was cold, anyone who had fought against her grandfather would very likely recognize this state of mind, this single minded determination that she had shown before protecting those she cared about, the same determination Azreal had in his lust for battle, his drive for conflict and war Alexandra used to protect what she loved, interesting use of a bloodlust fueled madness. "LEAVE OR DIE!!!!" She bellowed loudly as her face twisted, the insane grin gone replaced with a look of pure hatred.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

OOC:

Ha! Tell her to draw up a contract up already so we can get this cow down the street already. Luckily, I'm hardly scared of anything.

IC:

"You wan--nted my... memories... Criel. Th-Th-The thing is. Hah-haha-ha. They're not... in the pa--ast."

A very astute observation, because of course if Shadow was still alive, then more memories had to be made. His meaning, had to be - and was - more in depth; meaning that his memories were coming back to haunt him. Perhaps Shadow retrieving his memory of the battle of the Gods could possibly be in play here with Daxus seeming summoned?

"Oh, the whore's got tricks? Savriel, call her off unless you want her body laying in the middle of the street. I'm ******** warning you."

Daxus paused, with his devoid eyes and sharp-white light grin. He brought his hands together, lacing his fingers together and popping his non-existent knuckles, stretching his palms outwards. The interpretation was more than enough to suggest he was about to get nasty with fighting.

"You don't-don't-don't talk... to my.. Wife like that."

Shadow lifted up, pushing his body off of Dreamer's, and soon to stand with his arms limp to his sides and head facing downwards. He'd turn to face in Daxus's direction.

"I can't have you die before I get to consume you. Take him down."

Daxus smirked even more devilishly, snapping his left hand's fingers, though no tune admitted. Four voided-black wings unfolded from Daxus's back. All the shadows nearby hissed atrociously as Daxus spread his legs, reading himself a combat stance.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lord Arrion

Alexandra growled loudly. "You really shouldn't ignore the heiress of the Onigami jackass." She growled loudly as she began chanting lightly under her breath, the large cleaver pulsed with power before she lifted the large blade before she slashed it downwards, it would release a blast of energy aimed directly at the void entities right side, though not powerful enough to do any real damage to something that registered in the same ranking as her grandfather to her senses but it would sure as hell get his attention.

Azreal smiled in the darkness of her mind. "Thats it child, let the hate take its hold on your heart, let the hunger drive your very being."

Alexandra growled loudly, as soon as she unleashed the energy blast she would lunge forwards and begin spinning like a top aiming to slash the void like being with both swords, though the one in her right hand would likely have very little effect, the wicked cleaver could very likely hurt the entity, Alexandra had never seen something that could not be cut by her grandfathers demon blades.
(Where exactly is every one? And did some changes to character I apologize for OOC post.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff