Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

She spoke and moved, seeming to be playful and in the mood of excitement still. He could tell by the movement and her display that she, although appearing docile, was ready and willing to strike. Of course, he was never concerned with his lover's, quite possible, devious intentions towards him. After-all, it was simply nature and they've been through it more than once. How treacherous creatures often liked to play. His drifted his mind, all the while listening to her, and slouching back over to attend back to the insignificant amount of leftovers he still had to his plate. He appeared to be rather carnivorous, as he hastily consumed what was left of his food, then washing it all down with a strong hit of his fifth of vodka - killing the bottle.

"I, my dear, am not taking in anything."

As if there was a real direction to that, or anything deeper than simply saying a, quite possibly, ambiguous "no." His misty-grey eyes found her eyes once more, ignoring the shadows bestowing upon her and their bounty. It wasn't that he appeared agitated, or ignoring, but simply far too reserved, as if waiting for something to "pop." Straightening back up his stance would he dig through his pants' pocket for his smokes, eventually producing one and placing it upon his lips.

He'd gesture the pack in her direction, while holding his zippo in the other - left hand.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

Dreamer smirked at him, "Tempting my vice."

The shadows had dissipated when she made her way next to him, she laughed for a second. She lifted a cigarette slowly from the carton, lifting it to her bloody lips and leaning in towards him. One of her brows lifted. He knew her too well, she could have torn into him like she did at some points. After all she was somehow going to steal his soul someday without even thinking about it. What had him so insane though? He had been this way for a while. For now she kept quiet, letting her eyes linger to his.

"Then why are you here, like this?" She murmured through her lips.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

She spoke, then took a cigarette and placed it between her lips. He'd fill her request by flinging open the zippo with a quick flick of his wrist, all the while striking the flint. The wick was ignited and there was flame, which he'd carry over and place it to the end of her cigarette, catching the end on fire. Once she, no doubt, drew and allowed for the cigarette to be properly be lite, he would then take the zippo to his own cigarette and lit it. After this was down, having not replied yet and staring sharply into her eyes with a somewhat serious face, would he clear his throat and speak.

"I felt the need to eat. . ."

Murmuring with the cigarette between his lips; he'd take a draw afterwards. His answer was vague, mysterious, and dodging like he often did, but without much play, quite possibly suggesting he was not aware of why he was like this. Which was the truth, partially while though not direct and clear cut of an answer, an answer all the same with some direction. He was hungry still, and he knew partially why that was.

Silence fell for a moment, but then he'd clear his throat again and turn, heading towards the fridge and speak aloud.

"Something to drink, my dear?"

As if taking her chance to think much on what he said and/or give it a response. He appeared, by his tone, to be a bit more excited, as if his mind was waking more and no longer at drift.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

"As if I'd refuse." She had taken a nice hit from the cig watching as the smoke lingered into the air around her. Eat? It wasn't often she actually found him eating anything, ever? The man practically ran on Vodka alone. Besides she felt as though with his amount of energy, eating was something mundane. He had given her too many mixed signals, and she still knew something was off. Was he getting it though? Did he even know? His personality had been shifting so much from when she had first met him when she woke up. He was once more collected, even though he was now, there was a sense of insanity.

Why?

Dreamer leaned back against the bar counter, her elbows resting on the wood, facing him. She took another drag and watched him for a moment.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

Plucking two fifths from a near by ice-box, noticing from his peripherals as he neared the fridge, would he soon return to his prior position to Dreamer and place them before her. Fifth of Jager and a fifth of Jack Daniel's Whiskey. He normally would grab some glasses, but he decided to, indirectly, say ******** that by standing where he was to indicate they could have it from the bottles. He felt there was no need for subtle movements and cut to the chase; at least with his alcohol did he much prefer to address as such.

"Anything else?"

At least concerning himself with her, for if she wanted an energy drink for the Jager or maybe a glass or something another. He opened the Jager and placed his cigarette in the nearby ashtray, moving it closer and between the two so they could share it. He'd then take a swig of the Jager and give a, slight, displeasing look. He didn't seem to like it at first; as it had been some time since he had it; but would adjust all the same.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

It was rather adorable, she looked at him moving the ashtray towards them. She flicked the cig, and then watched him take a swig of the Jager. "Oh? When did we move away from Vodka?" She moved away from the counter for a second and pulled out the Jameson, pouring herself a small glass. She moved to the cooler and grabbed the whiskey stones to go with it.

"Well if you're going to be different tonight so am I." She chirped.

Dreamer made a small gesture of cheers before taking a swig. She stood beside him once more and looked out at the quiet tavern. For a moment she took in all of it's features before her eyes lingered to him. She seemed to be taking in his features, the scars on his face, the sides of his gray eyes, his growing hair.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

"I'll drink any alcohol, my dear. Vodka is what I prefer."

He said simply put. He'd pick up the cigarette from he ashtray and take a draw, then place it back. Once he was free of the cigarette he'd take another strong hit of Jager, then place the bottle gently onto the counter. Taking in her words, he wondered what she meant by it. He didn'

Simply put. Picking up the cigarette from the ashtray would he take a draw, then place it back, exhaling slowly from his nostrils. Grabbing up the Jager once more would he take a stronger hit now, and it appearing to not phase him any this time around. He soaked in her words, but couldn't pinpoint a pondering thought on it. They drifted and bounced, playing with them so, as he stared off, with her in his peripherals and over to his side. He could feel her eyes on him, and he could feel some sort of passion moving about in the air. Either that or there was color about the insides of him shifting about. He felt a bit more playful, as he shifted his eyes in her direction, while his face looking forward and out into the room.

"See something you like?"

Teasing her so, and lightly smirking now.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

Dreamer didn't often blush, but she hated being caught. Even if it was obvious, she had forgotten in her own little world. She blinked a couple of times and looked away, taking another inhale of her cig.

As the smoke came out she smirked a little, "What wouldn't I like? I have this place, I had a good night, and it only keeps getting better." She snickered at the end of it.

She leaned off to the side and finished off her whiskey, "Plus, what's not to like about you, Shadow?" Again a brow rose.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

Shadow took a draw of his cigarette and placed it back into the ashtray. Again, another shot of the Jager and placing it back to the counter. He'd turn to her, after she finished speaking. Baring a playful, light smirk, would he take his left hand and place it at her waist, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her waste to his, their bodies to touch; unless she stopped him of course. His right hand would follow suit of the other side of her waist, pulling her now with both arms in a gentle, but forceful tug.

"You're damn right, woman."

His tone cocky, but playful. His eyes stared into her, his face baring more excitement now, but with more arrogance, as if a bit too cocky in this moment. It was a bit of a break of his stoic shell, showing more this; nostalgic; arrogant and wild-nature self. Fearless - was what he showed.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

It almost looked like a dance as she seemed to move where his arms wanted her to go, tip toe-ing around things until she was closer to him. As she lightly smiled at him, her fangs seemed a little bigger. Even the smell of him was intoxicating, course that was also mixed with the scent of lingering iron she had acquired. Her bloody fingers touched his shirt, playing with the collar until her hand rested on his chest. The other seemed to lay limp over his shoulder. One of her legs seemed to wrap around him her body leaning against him.

"Hn, I really shouldn't inflate your ego. You're arrogant enough as it is." She hissed.

Dreamer's eyes lingered up to his, "How is that we are usually trying to kill eachother, or we fall into this."

She leaned in, her nose just under his chin, eyes half closed. For a moment her lips trailed his neck, as if trying to pick a spot before she clamped down on his skin.

((Gotta get up early..womp wompp.. I leave you with one of my favorite songs at Club. Cause it just reminded me of the atmosphere. [Throat full of glass] G'night Warrior Boy. <3 ))

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

OOC:

Nice song. G'night, Warrior Girl. <3

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

"You know you like to inflate me."

Cheesy, maybe, but surely not out of bounds. Playing on the air, her mind, and the senses. The words meant few directions, each of which he was certain that she'd take. He smirked, looking forward, as she rested her head against him and she hugged his body. His arms raised up, his hands pulling up her back and digging his nails against her back in a light, teasing manner. He had more to add and did, only breaking for a moment.

"Things may not be as lively as accustomed to, however, that doesn't mean we can't change that. I think, instead of me ruining your fun, I could. . . vastly improve it."

Hinting that they could go out and do devious things together, something, no doubt, she would be up for. He felt the need to feed, felt the desire to make things bleed.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

"Is that so?" Normally she'd be all over being violent towards him, even after having done away with so many other people this evening. She could feel his nails against her bare skin, the gold pieces making their marks along her skin. A small grin appeared on her lips as her eyes lifted to meet his. She stay still for a moment, utterly curious as to what he had up his sleeve.

"What if I did nothing." She breathed out to him, suggesting she was simply going to stand there and enjoy the pain of his nails. Normally she would instigate, harm him, push his buttons, but tonight she felt coy. Somehow she was curious to see what he'd do if she didn't react how she normally did, was he feeling violent?

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Aveline walks over to the bar where Shadow and Dreamer engage in pre-foreplay and just waits to see if she can get both of them something to eat.

Back in the booth, Thurgood just watches Aveline's new electric coffee roaster agitate green beans in preparation for grinding in her new burr grinder, and then pouring into her new vacuum pot. Aveline does love her coffee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff