• Popular Thread 100
User Image
You and I are Hereos
<3

"So.. I'm totally lost then."

"Ugh. Ugh. UGH."

"...Just follow the black top road. You'll be fine."

"sonovabiscuiteatingbulldog!"

So the building with the giant.. what was that a freakin' ring?! Okay the building with the black ring around is probably not the best place to stop. But considering this length she walked, and the last town being nothing but unhelpful. Lyon had little choice on the matter. Either stop here for food, water, and sleep. Or sleep in the mountains.

Pushing open the large black door, Lyon gazes in, what appears to be a rather large building. Nothing seemed wrong/suspicious/immoral. Butsomethingwasgivinghertheeffingcreeps.

"..Ya know.. this is how we die in the movies. We freakin' get lost. Then ask the seemingly safe white dude for directions. Hit a goddamn forest and then blam-!" She balled up her fist and punched her right hand into her left palm. "We're the first to die in the damn movie."

With a sigh, the woman tugged on her sweatshirt sleeves as she took in the surrounding space. Seemed like a bar. Which probably meant unhealthy food a beer. She shrugged mentally. Food was food.

Her dark eyes continued to survey the floor plan for a moment before crossing her arms over her frame. "So.. not going to be murdered.. hopefully." she muttered to herself.

Demonic Waffles

SuckMyAfrodisiac

"Hopefully." A voice echoed hers, though at first she probably didn't see the woman near the corner of the bar. Her military looking boots perched up on the table, she closed the book she had been hiding herself in. Lavender orbs moved to view the woman, she smirked slightly. An unusual sight she was, a lunar child much like the others that surrounded this place. Long horns pointed upward from her skull, a sharp black tail flicked like an aggravated cat. Dreamer was thin, yet athletic by nature. Her sun-kissed skin revealed many scars, white and red alike. Although the biggest was on the left side of her face in an X-mark. A simple black tank and gray jeans hugged her body.

"Welcome to The Black Halo." Obviously it was quiet, which suited her for the moment.

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

shadow_dreamer

Thanks, for responding to them.

SuckMyAfrodisiac

I apologize for never giving you a response.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

"Me!? Hah! Not a chance!" Kami smirked, Vk tugged at him, "Not tonight." She hissed, if she had to tempt him other ways then she would. He simply pouted at her, he never wanted to admit that she had him by the throat most days. If only he knew what was coming.

The music lit up the room, along with the thunder once again. A woman danced near the side of the bar, she leaned against the wall and looked over at Shadow. Eyes red as rubies, and hair as purple as Saryu's, though she was not her. A small smile escaped her.

"Hey maybe you should make yourself useful." Kami nodded over.

Dreamer's eyes caught his and then the woman looking at Shadow. Trygon was busy chatting with another one of his associates. Kitty leaned over to Dreamer, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Dreamer snapped out of it and looked back at her drink, "I was, uh."

The blonde started to smirk, "You looking to get in trouble, mighty odd of you to be gawking at him when you have a different goal, no?" In all honesty Kitty would have rathered Shadow then Trygon, but she never judged her sisters decisions.

"If we take over these areas, nothing is going to stop us. What do you think?" Trygon looked over to Dreamer. "Ah-I, Yes, that would work out well."

"Now there are a couple contracts I need you to carry out." She looked at the file, and then to him.

"I'm sure you can handle that, Kohai."

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

((These eggs are getting annoying.

Heh, no problem, it's my job to watch the place, no? Sides, it's Spring Break, I need to take some anxiety off.))

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

OOC:

:3

And don't get me started on these eggs.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

((Every five minutes!! D< ))

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

OOC:

I've collected 200+, and easily avoided 300+. Ha.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

((Well you have to wander the forums more, sooo I could see that. XD ))

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

OOC:

I'm mounting an egg army, soon, just you watch. I'll most likely reply to your post after I eat.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion
shadow_dreamer

OOC:

I'm mounting an egg army, soon, just you watch. I'll most likely reply to your post after I eat.

((Yay! Alright! :3

Can I call you Khaleesi?))

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

OOC:

What, in god's name, is that?

-Stuffs face.-

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

((Lol, the Game of Thrones princess that starts freeing all the slaves. XD

*Helps shovel food in.* ))

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
shadow_dreamer

User Image
You and I are Hereos
<3

Hearing the voice, Lyon turned; ready to give a smile and beg for room and board. But she stopped and took in the very obvious other worldly creature and paused. Sure, in her travels she's seen odd things. Winged creatures and vampires really. Nothing too 'demon-y'... If that could even be a thing.

And hey; She's all about not judging a book by it's cover. That would be very judgmental and hypocritical of her besides the point. But should couldn't control the way her heart skipped, the way her hands felt clammy, or her eyes widening.

"Well.. you don't see that every day. Well I mean. You do.. I mean. Cuz.. Mirrors and all?" she tugged on her sleeve again and forced her lips to stop moving. "Goddammit. I'm sorry. You just.. Well you scared me. And I don't mean to ramble, but I just didn't know what to expect walking in here. I mean.." Once again she abruptly stopped, only to let out a nervous laugh.

"Hi. Um.. Thank you" Nervously, she ruffled her locs on her head, causing the unruly strands to flop around. "Let's pretend none of that happened, and i just asked if i could get a room and some water?"

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

"I'd be damned, brother."

Shadow replied, smirking. He swiftly changed his seemingly angered mood, rattling it back to his cocky, cheerful self. He was known to do that at times, like a fire-cracker, easy to explode during these times. Hot-tempered, due to a certain nature of him left unchecked. His misty-grey eyes caught the movement of red eyes onto his, and he gave a quick nod-up, greeting the individual looking upon him. He smirked, hinting that he enjoyed the gaze upon him. He allowed his eyes to linger a moment, to the other female, checking his peripherals if Dreamer was still looking to him or not.

"Where's my damn bottle?! Need I have to burn this b***h down?"

Speaking loudly, leaning up from his chair and scooting it out some from the table. His eyes shifted around, his head tilting, looking for this supposed server again. He was merely showing off, exerting his cocky, badass attitude.

Might he try to reset his mood and attempt to play along more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff