Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42848870874349 42.8% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12449334105385 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061378112333526 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22929936305732 22.9% [ 396 ]
>_> 0.15634047481181 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1727 ]

Greedy Consumer

Mel had her ear pressed against the door, listening for footsteps. She had doubted anyone would hear her, but a welcome sound proved most reassuring. Milky-green eyes closed in momentary relief as the young zombie nearly collapsed against the door. She had actually begun to feel a bit claustrophobic.

"There was a key. I think Shade had it. Do you know her? Really nice, pointy teeth, shiny scales?"

Melanie didn't want to be responsible for the tavern being damaged, not when she had found such a nice place to stay and had made a new friend. A friend who was quite helpful when it came to keeping that itching, burning thing in her blood in check.

"I don't wanna get kicked out for breakin' the door. Besides, I might need it again later."

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
count_zantara
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
((QUESTION TIME. Does Ixx have an affinity or antipathy to undead? Bahaha. Results at or below 3/above 8 carry with them an ability to sense the presence of zombies et cetera))

((Loves undead but can't sense their presence. This should be amusing, what with I've noticed someone posting as a vampire as well.))

((You missed the hidden Lich earlier...who was very bad at hidding he was a lich.))

*smirks*

((Actually he wasn't that bad.... I'm just that good.))

((Aw man...liches in general bring back so many good memories...))

((I wonder how many people can truthfully say that.))
The Egotist
{{Baaah. Internet being stupid again.}}
((Happy Valentine's Day!!)) heart

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
M T Casket

"Ah...a key? But why are you looked in?" Rune asked as she stared skeptically at the door. She didn't want to release something if it had been locked into the room for a reason.

Nervously the dragoness curled her fingers into the white cotton fabric of the summery dress she wore and she shifted from leaning on one foot to another.

Dapper Genius

{{Gah, I hate fighting with this stupid connection! *Eats laptop in rage*

@Flutter- I'd refer you to my earlier post, about shooting people and Sylvester Stallone... But I'm lazy. Happy Singles Awareness Day to you, too. emo }}

Familiar Lunatic

DragonMistress

Nodding slightly as she gave him an answer he could work with, he was somewhat glad to realize that his first conclusion was correct. She was someones experiment that had either been placed within his path....or had just found a random place to find itself.

And Zantara was one to think that the world actually secretly revolved around himself.

So this Ixx was to him a gift from the Gods themselves. And by that very reasoning something to be feared utterly.... because the Gods really did love to make his life hell on earth. But damn it....she was a mystery.. and he couldn't give up a good mystery.

It was really sad how easy it was to get Zantara's attention at times.

"Well shall see what comes of that Ixx. But as to what I'm going to do to you... I'm not sure right now."

he said honestly as he sat down beside of her, his hands placed on the table behind him as he listened to all the goingons of the bar, trying to wrap his mind around the issue in front of him.

"I would ask who was the one to give you such a designation, but I don't suppose that is something you can tell me. As for scales..."

Tilting his head slightly as he listened to the voices in his head. There was at least seven different Aspects who were listening in and watching on his "channel" right now, plus the Primera like always. They all were talking about her and what she could be and where she could be from.

And if even "she" was the right terminology to be used in such a situation.

"You may have one."

He said finally as the Primera gave him a directive, holding out his left arm so that she could remove one of his scales of her choice.

Greedy Consumer

There was an audible thud as Mel's head met with the heavy door. Was the woman serious? What had seemed like a noble idea in the beginning was rapidly proving itself to have been a poor decision. Her fist pounded against the door in frustration.

"Because I asked her to! I was feeling a little.. off.. last night and wanted to make sure I didn't do anything stupid. But since I'm talking clearly and asking very politely to be let outta this gorramn room.. I'd appreciate it if you open the frelling door!"

She was trying hard to be patient, but that feeling of isolation, of entrapment was beginning to set in. The room suddenly seemed very small, and she began to imagine it to be shrinking smaller still.

"Please," she added weakly.

Familiar Lunatic

DragonMistress

((I KNOW!!!! I was so sad when he ran off.))

*sniffles*

((I hadn't seen one in what feels like years. But we do have a Lamia here which is...interesting for snake-kin. And a very amusing Zombie-girl who I haven't had the pleasure of rping with just yet. Should prove a lark.))

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

[ I'm going to move Melech on from the interaction with Dreamer for now. We will continue it later when she has the time. Anyone mind telling me who is manning the bar? If anyone is anyway. I just got home from work and don't want to sit here for another hour back reading. XD ]

Cultist

Familiar Lunatic

Melech Dawntreader
[ I'm going to move Melech on from the interaction with Dreamer for now. We will continue it later when she has the time. Anyone mind telling me who is manning the bar? If anyone is anyway. I just got home from work and don't want to sit here for another hour back reading. XD ]

((ChaosQueen has her Lamia behind the bar and if she can't post or is busy, Zantara is just a few feet away with Ixx. Rune is upstairs with Zombie girl and Ego is.... well down for now))

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
count_zantara
DragonMistress

((I KNOW!!!! I was so sad when he ran off.))

*sniffles*

((I hadn't seen one in what feels like years. But we do have a Lamia here which is...interesting for snake-kin. And a very amusing Zombie-girl who I haven't had the pleasure of rping with just yet. Should prove a lark.))

((I think my best memory of a lich on Gaia was that dracolich that used to come to the BBB, until he decided that being around DM was just too dangerous for his health.

And she only wanted to express her looooooovveee.... crying ))

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

count_zantara
Melech Dawntreader

((ChaosQueen has her Lamia behind the bar and if she can't post or is busy, Zantara is just a few feet away with Ixx. Rune is upstairs with Zombie girl and Ego is.... well down for now))
[ Much obliged, sir. *tips his cap* ]

Familiar Lunatic

DragonMistress

((I think my best memory of a lich on Gaia was that dracolich that used to come to the BBB, until he decided that being around DM was just too dangerous for his health.

And she only wanted to express her looooooovveee.... crying ))

*strokes her hair*

((Ah those were the days. I remember him... he was surprisingly a good roleplayer for the days. I miss him))

((It's alright dear.... there are always more undead dragons in the multiverse. You just have to find their plythecary and take it hostage next time you find one))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
M T Casket

Rune pursed her lips and stared at the door as she thought. "Alright..."

Hesitantly she reached out a hand, gripped the door handle and gave it a jiggle. Yep it was stuck tight and Rune really didn't want to walk back downstairs to find the key. But yet she didn't want to go break things either. "Hold on then I will find the key."

Turning she hurriedly made her way back downstairs and straight towards the Lamia who was manning the bar. "Umm...." Rune stepped towards the bar, her violet eyes swirling from violet to a irritated crimson hue. "I need the key for that female that is trapped upstairs in her room."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff