Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42848870874349 42.8% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12449334105385 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061378112333526 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22929936305732 22.9% [ 396 ]
>_> 0.15634047481181 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1727 ]

Chatty Shapeshifter

Styx jumped towards Shade as Eon grabbed her. "Kitty...chops." He said a little out of breathe. "******** it I'm to tired." He said as he dropped the cat while holding his knees. While he was trying to catch his breathe Styx looked at him as if he was still mad. " Styx I'm not mad anymore so you can stop making that face." He said as the kitten sat on his head and mew happily.

"Anyway now that you know Shade, I guess I can tell you the rest of my past. " He said as he sat at the bar.

Supreme Demigod

EonFukkatsu

M T Casket

Kalani Zimmerman

Shade nodded. "Yes, please tell me, let me get you all something to drink no?" She slithered past the wavering Zombie girl, Mel and smiled wide, whispering at her. "Thank you for telling him to stop as well M'lady." She studied her having never seen a Zombie of her type before, having only see the kind a Necromancer may raise. "May I say ma'am that you are very interesting and pretty too." It was honest, not a rotting piece of skin on her, no slash marks, no real "tell tale" zombie things you may see on tv. It could honestly pass a tattoos, body paint and makeup. Her scent and "taste" to the Lamia when her forked tongue darted out of her mouth and back in, spoke otherwise.

Shade slithered to the Bar and patted Eon on a knee. "Rest then tell." She saw the cute wolf/dog a the bar and though she knew it was a sentient being like one of them and not a common animal she couldn't help but scratch a totally, fuzzy looking soft ear and squeak alittle. "Scotch no ice?"

Behind the bar the Lamia went, sliding drink to the patrons a large glass filled with Scotch and no ice was set down on the floor infront of the dog/wolf. "It's al on me tonight." She dropped some gems into the payment thing and leaned against the bartop, not even a bartender here, but it was easy.

(( I Posted to everyone!!! ))

Chatty Shapeshifter

((Hey chaos I'll post you my character's full past later in a pm okay. My windows is about to shut down to install some updates so I'll be back later. Peace out guys...))

Greedy Consumer

Apparently Mel's intervention was not necessary, for the conflict soon fizzled out. That, and a snake-woman-- what the hell were they called again?-- seemed to be taking up for the kitten as well. The green-hued zombie flashed a remarkably pearly grin, the slightly bent and half-stale Marlboro clenched between her perfect teeth. Raising her glass in a somewhat sloppy toast, the clearly inebriated reanimate nodded.

"Thankee, snake-woman-thing! You're not bad yourself."

Melanie was now using the table heavily for support. She knew that feeling all too well and eased herself back into her chair. It wasn't as if she were falling-down drunk just yet, but it was approaching on the horizon. The offer of a free drink only widened her grin, as the bottle was getting a little low.

"I'll have a bit more of this here, if'n you're buying!"

Supreme Demigod

EonFukkatsu
((Hey chaos I'll post you my character's full past later in a pm okay. My windows is about to shut down to install some updates so I'll be back later. Peace out guys...))

((okies!! See ya! ))
What seemed to be hours only took moments for Vincent to walk out of the woods into a clearing holding his bloody and torn arm. Blood slid down from the cut he sustained from running into a branch and blocked one eye. Once the moon cleared a thin layer of cloud and shined down into the clearing he looked ahead and saw what looked to be some buildings, but he couldn't quite make them out, his vision suffered from the lost of blood and exhaustion. Leaning up agents a tree he took in a couple more deep breaths each one sounding as if he was quivering. As he was about to take a step forward he heard a growl come from behind him and his eye shot open in shock. "no it cant be.....i lost them im sure of it" he screamed to himself in his thoughts as he stood there frozen. He then turned a shaking head around and saw what he feared. It was a small pack of blood hungry wolves that attached him earlier and thought to of gotten away of, but it must of been the blood dripping from his arm that led them straight to him. He began to slowly step backwards trying to give himself some distance from him and these blood thirsty animals. Moving to the other side of the tree making himself now seem like he was gone, he turned back around and began to run into the clearing toured the buildings hopping to find someone there to help him. Thinking he was going to make it, a smile crept over his lips. But it was short lived. The moment he opened his mouth to yell for help, he felt something push agents his back and knock him down to the ground "HEL...". Now face first on the ground the presents that pushed him down was still on his back pushing down on his bloody torn arm making his scream in pain.

Supreme Demigod

Shade grinned at Mel's words and nodded her head and chuckled as she was called a snake-woman-thing. Well that brightened up her day. She got a good look at those pearly whites with her gold colored, slitted eyes and nodded. "Hell yes I'm buying!" She looked over at Shadow to see if the Owner was anywhere near and shrugged as she deposited the money into the money drawer thing and studied the woman's bottle. While she had zero idea what exactly what the woman was drinking she could smell it from here and she easily matched bottles by sight and scent alone, down to the smallest detail. She slithered out from behind the bar and set the bottle on the table. "Would you care for a glass or any ice?"

She looked around. "Shadow I'm going to make myself useful please with the bar? I know how to clean and the others are not hear to tend. I may want to stay here a while."

Katarjena's Waifu

ChaosQueen

OOC:

My character is currently engaged in a fight off near the counter. I'm waiting for the other user to reply IC.

Supreme Demigod

Lord Arrion
ChaosQueen

OOC:

My character is currently engaged in a fight off near the counter. I'm waiting for the other user to reply IC.

(( Alright. Well OOC then I'll ask if Shade can get a job here XD ))

Katarjena's Waifu

ChaosQueen

OOC:

Never a thing as too many bartenders, I say. We will have to work it out later in IC, but as of now you're fine to do it.

-Edit. Count's character will love that.

Greedy Consumer

Mel was feeling pleasantly warm and fuzzy inside, thanks to the alcohol, and it seemed that her grin had become permanent. In spite of her somewhat rough-and-tumble appearance, she was a fairly happy drunk. A bit silly, and perhaps unintentionally terrifying given her "condition," but fairly happy. The snake-woman-thingy seemed to get it.

"No, thanks, I have my own gla--"

Mel froze suddenly, her milky-green gaze swiveling toward the door. Nostrils quivered as her mouth suddenly salivated, a greyish-green tongue moving to moisten her dark-tinged lips. The overwhelming smell, the sweet, cloying scent.. The zombie's hand actually shook as she snuffed her cigarette, downing the last of her bottle of whiskey and cracking the fresh one the kindly lamia had brought to her table.

"Someone's bleeding out there," she murmured, licking her lips again and trying hard to ignore that familiar urge that delectable aroma always seemed to arouse.

Supreme Demigod

OmanisNocturnes

Not every wolf was bloody hungry and bad like the ones the poor man was facing. While he was in the ground screaming from the pain of having his arm trying to be ripped off the sound of the wolves screaming in pain and then wet gurgling noises and blood splatters on the ground could be heard.
A very loud and low inhuman and most certinally wolf growl sounded right by the poor man's head as what ever was ontop of him was suddenly grabbed by the throat and lifted into the air and thrown with enough force to sent it THROUGH multiple trees and shatter bones.

Ya the thing that saved the man's life and also lifted him up in it's well HER arms was currently in the form of a what 9 foot tall bipedal Alpha Werewolf with Bright silver color fur ( a rarity) and blazing silver eyes.
User Image
oh and she was pissed off at those other wolves for who knows why. With a snort the she beast used her fur to wipe blood from his eyes then her tongue to lick away he rest, the promptly licked at his arm and carried him towards the Tavern where her size changed to her human form, still holding the boy. Loki grunted and kicked the door wide open and carried him in and set him down on a table and leaned over him and looked at his arm. "Alright let's get you healed up boy."
Human form Loki

Supreme Demigod

Lord Arrion
ChaosQueen

OOC:

Never a thing as too many bartenders, I say. We will have to work it out later in IC, but as of now you're fine to do it.

-Edit. Count's character will love that.

(( Sweet thanks. Who is count and why will they love it? ))

Katarjena's Waifu

ChaosQueen

OOC:

Count Zantara. Ya know, 'cause his character was terrified of your's? His character is a cook here.

Supreme Demigod

M T Casket
Mel was feeling pleasantly warm and fuzzy inside, thanks to the alcohol, and it seemed that her grin had become permanent. In spite of her somewhat rough-and-tumble appearance, she was a fairly happy drunk. A bit silly, and perhaps unintentionally terrifying given her "condition," but fairly happy. The snake-woman-thingy seemed to get it.

"No, thanks, I have my own gla--"

Mel froze suddenly, her milky-green gaze swiveling toward the door. Nostrils quivered as her mouth suddenly salivated, a greyish-green tongue moving to moisten her dark-tinged lips. The overwhelming smell, the sweet, cloying scent.. The zombie's hand actually shook as she snuffed her cigarette, downing the last of her bottle of whiskey and cracking the fresh one the kindly lamia had brought to her table.

"Someone's bleeding out there," she murmured, licking her lips again and trying hard to ignore that familiar urge that delectable aroma always seemed to arouse.

The Lamia nodded for her nose twitched and she wrinkled it at the scent of the blood she caught. Her forked tongue darted out of her mouth and danced around in the air and her eyes widened. "Wolves. Prey." She moved towards Mel and seeing her hand shake she noticed the Zombie was trying to control herself. She had no problem giving the vampiress blood last night so was a Zombie any different to keep her distracted?

She tapped her chin. "My lady with the scents in the air and if they were to come in here could I do something to distract you? I'm sure I could find raw meat, I can donate some of my own flesh and blood. I can not contract disease or virus, my body simply does not allow it, it heals anything like that in it and sometimes creates a antidote. Good for travel your travel mates are shot with poison arrows."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff