Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42873696407879 42.9% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12456546929316 12.5% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Supreme Demigod

(( The husband is itching for the Monster Hunter for the Wii U. New Zelda Game? Ohhh.

They better not! I LOVE Bayonetta so much fanservice. *mops up her drool* ))

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

ChaosQueen
(( The husband is itching for the Monster Hunter for the Wii U. New Zelda Game? Ohhh.

[ Combat was solid. Still prefer DMC. ]

Supreme Demigod

Melech Dawntreader
ChaosQueen

[ Combat was solid. Still prefer DMC. ]

(( They are all good. *nods* ))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((....This was my last day of vacation. crying I go back to work tomorrow.))

She wanted to argue with him about the idea of fighting alone but knew it would be a lost cause. It was something she would have to accept but knew deep down she probably never would.

"I can play anything, but my favorite to play was the mandolin or violin. Really I like playing anything I can get my hands on." She smiled lifting her hands and wiggling her fingers playfully in emphasis of her statement.

"But you don't have to get me anything but would be nice to go and play." Dropping her hands she chuckled and slowly shook her head. "You are already paying for the meal. Sure money isn't probably a issue for you but its the principal of the matter." She'd tell him with a nod, a stubborn look set in her multifaceted eyes. "The gnomes always told me I needed to take care of myself and that it is rude to rely on others. I think I have relied on you to much as it is."

Chatty Shapeshifter

Eon flinched in shock as he heard Shade call him cute then looked at her while she held the cat. "Her name is Styx I created her when I got lonely." He said as the cat turned towards him while still being held. "And yes you can play with her just be careful, I'd feel bad if you guys got hurt." He said turning away from the cat and Shade as he continued to watch the fight while hiding the embarrassing look on his face.

Katarjena's Waifu

Arretsu

OOC:

That is terrible news. : (

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

[ *Rolls about* ]

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Lord Arrion

OOC:

That is terrible news. : (

((It is! User Image I don't wanna go back to wooooooork. *clings to Arrion's leg* Go to work for me!))

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

Arretsu

[ User Image ]

[ Hush now...Everything will be okay. ]

Supreme Demigod

Shade smiled at Eon and grinned as she caught just a feeling of his embarrassment from her calling him cute. "Hello little Styx, aren't you adorable." She nodded at Eon. "Aww well you shant be lonely anymore, I am now your friend and you have her!" Shade grinned at the kitten. "Get ready for magic fingers." She scratched the kitten under the chin, behind the ears on it's cheeks, just right enough to make the kitten fall in her lap in a puddle of kitten fluff and purring noises. Shade could bring down the most angry of beasts with her Magic Hands of chin ear scratches. Her tail curled up around her and the tip dangled just out of Styx's reach, taunting her to play with and paw it. "Goodness you guys are so cute."

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Melech Dawntreader

((*clings to and sobs* And my next one isn't until August! ))

Katarjena's Waifu

Arretsu

OOC:

Maybe I'll bump into you and Tech if you two go to GenCon.

Dapper Genius

"Just one instrument, of your choosing." He was insistent, though he was trying not to be too pushy. If she didn't want anything, that was up to her, but he didn't really have much to spend his money on, other than supplies. It was a good thing to have a use for it.

"I'll be paying for dinner, yes, but I haven't bought you anything that lasts. I'd like to give you a gift, and it seems like an instrument would be a good choice."

{{Gah, short.}}

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Lord Arrion

OOC:

Maybe I'll bump into you and Tech if you two go to GenCon.

((We go every year. I didn't know you go to GenCon, do you live in the area? ))

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

Arretsu
Melech Dawntreader

((*clings to and sobs* And my next one isn't until August! ))

[..But...August is so far away...]
[User Image]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas