Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42848870874349 42.8% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12449334105385 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061378112333526 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22929936305732 22.9% [ 396 ]
>_> 0.15634047481181 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1727 ]

Dapper Genius

The tall young mercenary stood outside of the Tavern, staring boredly out into the woods. It was nice to have a bit of leave, but other than the strange events of the night before, not much was happening around here. He wasn't an adrenaline junkie, though. He could enjoy a bit of peace and quiet, and that was what he was doing at the moment.

After a little while, though, he decided to head back inside. The flaxen-haired half-elf could use a drink and maybe a bite to eat. Striding easily through the main doors, his long legs carried him quickly to the bar, where he took a seat to quietly await service. He scanned the area with his bi-colored eyes, noting what looked like a possible scuffle starting... That could be trouble.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Egotist

Neurotoxic Sky

Kaji still hadn't seen a bar keep and was a minute away from serving herself before another man walked up to the bar and sat down. She could hear eerie noises that whispered and echoed through the room but felt it was best to ignore them. In her experience ghosts were much like small children, acknowledgement only encouraged bad behavior.

Now there were three people waiting for drinks. She looked one way and saw an attractive yet disgruntled woman, nope... She looked the other way and saw a man she had seen the night before, sure why not... Kaji would have served herself had there not been so many people in the room. For now she waited.

She caught a glimpse of the man in a reflection behind the bar. Kaji could barely make out his unique eye color. It wasn't common in any species really, this peaked her interest. She spoke a single word, curious if it would catch his attention. "Heterochromia."

**EDITED**

Shadowy Phantom

(Kaji, that's not why Disease's eyes and hair is like that. XD That post is to start trouble. )

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
( I haven't role played in well-- months. So I apologize in advanced for just how ridiculous I'm about to look. )

"Hmm?" Cocking her head slightly, Rhea slowed down her determined and steady pace. She wasn't sure she'd seen the building before now, just trees and trees and more damned trees. The underbrush had given away to hard packed ground and field and in the distance she was pretty sure she could see the tavern. Or something of the sort. She still had some canned food, but the damned human part of her was of course telling her that a warm, comfy bed or at least a drink would be more than nice. She shifted the backpack again on her good shoulder and took a look around, cautious and careful. Before long she was changing course for the building.

The human paused at the entrance way, jaw firming. She narrowed her dark eyes on the door, slowly taking a glance into one of the windows before she was opening the door and stepping inside.

After a cursory look around she felt at her hip for her gun to make sure it was still there, then quietly moved to a booth. She swung her long brown braid of hair to one side as she set down her bag, before awkwardly getting off her thick bomber jacket. Underneath was a white wife beater and only one arm. The other stopped at the shoulder, the entire joint removed to the blade. She took another look around for a potential bar tender or someone to help her out but instead settled on getting comfortable for a few minutes and catching her wind before her next step. She slid into her booth with her belongings, pulling her braid into her lap with one easy movement and slowly began to relax into the furniture for the time being.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Neurotoxic Sky
(Kaji, that's not why Disease's eyes and hair is like that. XD That post is to start trouble. )

(I thought that if he would go through all that trouble to be eerie that he was either a ghost or a crazy person

I'm teasing mostly...)

Katarjena's Waifu

Das Pixie

OOC:

Welcome to the thread.

Supreme Demigod

As Shade was playing with the kitten Styx and sitting by Eon attempting to flirt with him abit, though she was rather rusty at it a odd smell came to her nose from around the stairs. It made her nose wrinkle and her skin and scales crawl. The Lamia curled up tighter next to Eon while keeping an eye out, that toxic aura was not that pleasurable to the nose, but she wasn't getting the brunt of it. She grinned at Eon and wrapped her tail around him and lifted him up and over to her so his head was now resting on her lap, un wrapping her tail from him she grinned. "Sorry if you get bonked in the face."

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lord Arrion

( Thank you kindly. )

Dapper Genius

He perked up at the work he heard, glancing over at the woman and offering a wry, crooked smile.

"Yeah, that's right, Miss. Though I think there's a little more at work behind my eyes than genetics..." He'd actually discussed this the night before, with the Lamia who had pounced the woman to which he now spoke. His green eye glowed when he used nature magic, and his pale-blue eye glowed when conjuring ice and cold.

"Ah... I'm Dainyl. You can call me Dai, though. Want me to hop the bar and grab some drinks? The tender seems... Occupied." When he spoke, she might noticed that he had a pronounced, mild Scottish accent, a clear indicator of the half-elf's homeland.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Egotist

Kaji smiled a bit as she got a lot more out of him than originally anticipated. No worries tho, she could fake a comfortable social encounter. She rotated her stool to face him a bit, crossing one leg over the other which caused her jeans to tighten slightly around her thighs. Her black leather jacket lay open revealing a red low-cut halter top and an unnecessary amount of cleavage. She put her hand out as he introduced himself since it was only proper. She only greeted people with a firm hand shake or a warm hug, they weren't quite to hugging yet. "Pleasure to meet you, the names Kaji." As he suggested grabbing her a drink her face lit up a bit now that she wasn't so starving she was more focused on just simply enjoying herself. "Would you be a doll and grab me that bottle of rum?" She motioned over the bar with her eyes. Kaji had been eyeing that bottle since she sat down.

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx » Nɪʟɪoɴ Aɴᴅɪcᴜs Uɴʟᴜsᴛɪɢ « xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goʟᴅᴇɴ Wᴀʀʀɪoʀ

tab Gold. Clad in such a strange attire that could rival the sun's brilliant shades (without that 'shining' tidbit) the equally bizarre woman was leaning against the counter, debating as if to sit on a stool or merely stand, though either suited her fine. She was one for that ever-present lack of caring air about her person. Was this to say she cared not for others? She cared of course, though she was mostly indifferent; as usual. To be otherwise would be 'off' from her personality. She was silent, studying the contents behind the counter with a blank expression, to which her deep golden eyes had eventually locked on a bottle of pricey alcohol.

tab A small smirk played across her lips, highlighting her youthful face with that simple expression, though it would not reach those unique eyes of hers. She was wearing but a simple 'dancers' outfit, but it was truly not thus to her. Some even went to the extent of calling her a genie, to which she would always chuckle at that assumption. Her? A genie? That was quite comical to think about. She was content to merely watch the scenario around her, the 'bar's inner areas, with a curious arch of a brow. Her eyes had noticed the strange.. 'hard material' beneath her feet, the flooring of the bar; pricey wood? Most likely. She didn't linger on it long before her gaze returned towards the bar. Was she wanting a drink? Perhaps. She might as well indulge in such a treat. "Hmm, is there even a bartender around..?" She mused out loud in a somewhat low voice.

tab She would wait patiently to see if a bartender would serve her. If not, she really didn't care. A drink would do little for her body, to which was not 'normal' by some standards, though the 'standards' would entirely be in question. To say that she was awed by the structuring and designing of this place was putting it simple; she was curious, amazed even. She rarely spent much time in bars and even then very little, enough to get a few drinks and leave before people made 'advances', to which were unwanted. Drunk people were not in the line of being her 'favorite' people to be around.

tab A soft sigh echoed from her lips, but she was not 'bored'. No, merely being 'patient' for someone to serve her. A thought struck her; bartending was easy. She wondered if the establishment was hiring and, if so, what positions would be open for someone like her; a simple 'creature' with a somewhat human appearance (when in her 'normal' form). She had no horn(s), no tail(s), no third eye, no real abnormalities, no distinction to classify her by a human's view, aside from her golden eyes, to say the least, were not of typical human coloring. She had her 'wings' hidden, not on her jacket as they normally would have been. "Tap, tap." She whispered, drumming her fingers along the counter she was leaning on.

╔═══════════════════ x x x ═══════════════════╗
OOC :: Wanted to join in the fray. c:

Chatty Shapeshifter

"You don't need to apologize." He said as he didn't seem to mind laying on her lap. "Aren't you afraid someone might get the wrong idea?" He asked as the situation reminded him of someone from his childhood holding him as he laid his head on they're lap.

Dapper Genius

He shook her hand when she offered it, his grip firmer than she might expect from his slender figure. He was a soldier, and his muscles were lean and feline, granting him strength fitting of a fighter.

"Yeah, the pleasure is mutual, Kaji. Good to see you survived your encounter with the lovely Lamia." He grinned playfully at his little quip, eyes bright with mischief.

Lithely, he stood up and hopped the counter at her request. He grabbed the bottle of Rum for her, and set a glass in front of her, before finding a large mug and getting himself a pint of Pale Ale from the taps.

He was quite aware of her seductive appearance, and it actually took a bit of effort to keep a flush from his face. He was still young, and a little naive, but he was an adventurer and a mercenary, not some teenager. He would maintain his composure, as best he could.

Supreme Demigod

EonFukkatsu
"You don't need to apologize." He said as he didn't seem to mind laying on her lap. "Aren't you afraid someone might get the wrong idea?" He asked as the situation reminded him of someone from his childhood holding him as he laid his head on they're lap.

She looked down at Eon with a blank, but very blunt look and a questioning tone in her voice. "Why would I be afraid of someone getting the wrong idea? I am a Lamia I already know how people view me because of my kind. While I am not like my sisters and abhor the way the choose to breed and get their victims." She spoke with distaste and disgust in her voice at the mention of her own kind and how they did their things. " While I prefer long term relationships and willing sexy times I see no harm in flirting or having any kind of sexy time fun with anyone of my choosing. I am not currently tied down, it's been over 200 years since my last mate passed away. If people think bad that is on them. While some actions I take may be outlandish and judgement provoking, oh well."

She beamed down at him. "Besides why do you complain you get my lap and to stare up at these things." She poked her chest and was rewarded with a purring from the kitten asleep on it. "I'm just happy to be making friends and if any benefits happen, so be it."

Chatty Shapeshifter

Eon gently laid his hand on Shade's cheek as he smiled. "You really are beautiful and I'm glad to be on your lap, but past experiences have proved to me that people say one thing and mean another." He said as his smiled turned into an agonizing frown as he started to remember the betrayals he went through and the friends he lost, as he bit his lip hard enough for blood to run down his mouth.

After remembering his past he felt and intense burning sensation. "I'm sorry Shade but I need to go for a bit." He said as he vanished while trying to hold his screams in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff