Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42848870874349 42.8% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12449334105385 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061378112333526 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22929936305732 22.9% [ 396 ]
>_> 0.15634047481181 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1727 ]

Chatty Shapeshifter

((Seeya Zan *looks at chaos with an evil grin* .... *glomps chaos* ))

Supreme Demigod

Shade just looked at him for a moment her slitted eyes narrowed as he bowed and spoke his name. She cocked her head to the side and the tip of her tail wagged with toy as she perked up and became joyful. "Hello Eon! It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Nightshade, you may call me Shade for short." She gave him a wide, happy grin, more embarrassed about being seen playing with the silver bowl than being startled and that was evident by the rosy hue on her cheeks. "What can I do for you?" Another person talking to her!

Supreme Demigod

((Night Zan! ^_^ Oh I shall muwhaha! Ican't wait to see how Zan and Shade will interact this will be fun. I shall ready the popcorn. ))

Supreme Demigod

EonFukkatsu
((Seeya Zan *looks at chaos with an evil grin* .... *glomps chaos* ))

(( *Clings and rolls with, noms on.* ^__^ ))

Chatty Shapeshifter

"Nice to meet you Shade, and I just came to see how beautiful you are." He said without hesitation as the silver bowl she dropped appeared next to him. "Want it back?" He said handing the bowl to her as he watched the fight between Shadow and Lurker from up stairs with her.

Supreme Demigod

Shade blinked a few times in confusion not used to the bluntness and sudden outright deceleration of her looks from another being that she had never spoken too before. "B-beautiful?" The Lamia actually blushed even more, she knew she was dressed rather scantily, but where she was from it was always warm so there was no point in wearing alot of clothing that would over heat you or impede on hunting or tree climbing. "Why thank you for saying such a thing." She nodded her head and took the bowl back clutching it tightly in her hands in a absent minded possessive manner. "This is a interesting fight, I wonder who will win, who is that man fighting Shadow?"

Chatty Shapeshifter

"I heard Shadow say Lurker, but I don't know who he is really." He said as a small kitten came out from his shroud and sat on his lap. "Hm? I see you wanted to watch the fight too, okay then but you can't kill the victor." He said as the cat mewed showing that it understood his order. "Whoever wins it doesn't matter as long as they fight seriously and don't hold back." He said as it sounded as if fake fight's pissed him off.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
The Egotist

"You're dagger?" Then it clicked and a look of realization crossed her delicate face. "So that was why you stabbed yourself. I had no idea why you had done that, it scared me to death. You did that to bring yourself under control."

Looking down at her empty plate she couldn't imagine trying to get more so would shake her head no in response to his question about dessert.

"So we should keep on our toes then?" Her crimson colored eyes studied his face closely. "Or will you be leaving before any more monsters could attack?" The thought of him leaving made her heart twist and lips curved into a frown as sadness glimmered in her eyes.

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

[ *Sticks his head out of the lurk void, peering around the OOC* ]

[User Image]
[ Daddies home~ ]

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
(( *Sees Melech*...
User Image ))

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

Arretsu
(( *Sees Melech*...
User Image ))
[ User Image ]

Supreme Demigod

Shade saw the little kitten and squeaked at it, speaking in a higher pitched voice. "Oh my gods a kitten!" When it mewed her heart melted and she looked at Eon with the biggest eyes she could muster, having no idea if the cat would even like her, but she HAD to try and pet it. IT WAS A KITTEN! She payed no idea to the fight anymore, her whole attention was on Eon and the kitten. "Hi little kitten."

Dapper Genius

Unknown to Rune, James already had a few ideas about how to prepare, so when she asked her questions, he nodded gently.

"I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do, yet... Moving on is a possibility, though I'd rather put it off as long as I can." He would probably have to move on eventually; Tony could array an army of his corrupted shadow creatures, given enough time. No matter how many James could defeat, more would arrive, in greater numbers, or Anthony would just take care of it personally.

"For now, though, I want to place some simple wards around the Tavern, so I can know immediately if anything arrives... Might be able to cook up a few more ideas, as well."

Supreme Demigod

(( Hi you two! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas