Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh noes!

a poll! 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Still deep in thought, the man's voice snapped her back to reality.
"Huh? Ummm, yes, I am. He almost died, trying to help me." She replied to the man. Fighting back tears, she ran her hands through her short, spiky hair. She does that when she's either nervous or worrying about something. She looked the man, rather, looked up at the man. He was taller than she, and his stature...made him seem....taller.
"ALMOST died. Which means: Still alive. That means: Don't worry." He said. He then looked at his gun and polished the side of it with his coat sleeve. The man loosened his grip on the gun as he put it back to his side.
She nodded in agreement. "You're right, sir. Thank you." She managed a smile, then noticed that he was looking at something. She decided not to ask what he was looking at, it was none of her business.
"Would you like anything else, sir?"
The man spoke. "Well. I must be off." With that, he walked out.
"Good night!" She yelled as the man walked out. She walked into the main room and sat down for a few mintues. She was still shaken, and was trying to calm herself. She ran her hands through her hair, and while doing that is when she noticed a piece of paper next to her on the couch. Curious, she picked it up, unfolded the paper and read its contents. The note was from Altierr. She smiled and folded the paper, carefully. Thinking it was best to call it a night, she stood up, walked over to the bar and retrieved her bouquet. She walked slowly, taking advantage of the walk home to clear her thoughts and rehash tonight's events.
The door of the Aeternus Bar and Inn opened sluggishly, banging against the wall behind it and then closing of it's own accord. Sanctum Sanctorum entered, hands in his pockets, hair pulled into a careless pony tail at the nape of his neck, with a section of it left loose to cover his left eye. The visible eye was half closed, and he made his way slowly to a chair, seating himself and propping his feet up on the table in front of him, legs crossed at the ankles.
Sitting at the bar stand with a maragarita glass held elegantly in her long slim fingers was a beautiful woman who wne tby the name Diablo. her extremely long red hair had been pulled into a ponytail on the top of her head and trailed all the down past her back. she had noticed the man with a pale, blue ponytail come into the bar. a small flicker of curiosoty rose in her mismatched eyes of gold and silver
Sanctorum sighed. It was Diablo- and though he, of course, found her to be infinitely attractive, he was not in the mood for her coy attitude. Stripping off his jacket and unbuttoning the top two buttons of his white dress shirt, allowing the smallest view of his toned, smooth body. He stretched out his arms and yawned, then folded his arms once more, closing his eyes.
Diablo noticed this and gave a small amile. Sanctorum never truly liked her defiant, leadership attitude, no matter how much he enjoyed toying with her. "No matter," she thought. "For now, i could let him be in charge." Paying for her drink, she waltzed over to his table and sat straight across from him.
He half opened his eyes and gazed across the table at Diablo, his expression unchanging, "Hello there, Miss Diablo." He murmured, his voice almost a whisper, "Fancy seeing you here this lovely morning." As he spoke, he pulled the hair tie from his hair, letting the shining locks of silver, blue and raven black flow freely for a moment, before running his fingers through them like a comb, and securing the hair tie in it's previous position.
"Ah, Sactorum," she whispered, one of her two demonic red tails tracing the side of his face delicately. "So good to see you as well." Her tail trailed down his neck and circled the open gap of skin peeking through his white dress shirt. "Still despising my attitude, as always I see." Lacing her fingers together, she propped her head at eye level with him, smiling a sweet, curious smile.
Sanctorum sighed heavily, then gazed over at the impressive new arrival, raising an eyebrow. He got to his feet, casting an irritated look at the entire area, as if loathing existence itself, then proceeded towards the door, speaking without looking back to either of them,
"I'm leaving. Diablo, follow if you wish, but be warned that I wont tolerate your coy behavior today. I'm in no mood for such games."
And with that, he walked out, his hands once more in his pockets and his eyes nearly closed.
she took long, beautiful strides to catch up with him and laced one of her arms through his. "Come now Sanctorum," she laughed in a pale, yet still sezy tone. "You know that everything to me is a game." with that both left the bar together.

Super Scamp

((That's a drag...*giggles* He comes, they go....))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff