Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.09016393442623 9.0% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17213114754098 17.2% [ 21 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22950819672131 23.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Familiar Lover

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ryder grumbled, pulling at his tie as he walked up to the dorms. Oh how he would get back at his mother and father for 'misplacing' all of his cloths, how do you misplace five boxes of Japanese clothing and a full set of samurai armour!? They even lost his katana. He had to smirk though, stealing his father's twin rapiers and his best suit was worth it though.

He scratched his black hair, again, courtesy of his mother saying 'silver hair is to rebellious!'. How can it be when it is his natural hair colour and inherited from his grandfather? Reaching the doors he opened them and looked around the entrance way. "Hello~? Anyone here?" He called out. He at least hoped to see some of the residents he knew from when he visited regularly a while ago.

Truthful Gawker

"Eh heh, maybe just enough for him to get by."
Densho shook his head lightly with a small chuckle. Suddenly, he felt her hand on his. Supporting her a little, he slowly stood up with her. As he did so, Densho overhead someone at the entrance. He might've been distracted by that person if the girl hadn't already had his attention. As she finally looked straight at him with her words, Densho held up his other hand, as though saying he meant no harm. But before any words could form in his mouth, he actually gazed at this person who he thought was just a new shy girl in the Hinata.
"Eh..?"
It didn't catch him at first since he wasn't expecting it. But now that he actually laid eyes on her, she did truly, definetely, 99.9976% look exactly like someone he knew. And that phrase just now, didn't that same girl he knew before say something pretty similar to it? Densho blinked his eyes unbelievingly, and stared at her with eyes wide open
"..."
User Image
He was so struck with surprise that he froze at that moment. It was her, wasn't it? There's no way she could be an android replica of that person, or a look-alike with the exact same face as hers, Densho felt his heart beat a little faster than normal as his face flushed slightly from her sight, his hand still holding hers as he stood there.

The ermine returned to the lobby area after finding no one in the hotsprings.
"Fuu, where are all the cute girls around here..?"
He shook his head as he came across the person who had just came in through the entrance.
"Uh, forget it there pal. There're no girls anywhere nearby. I checked already, other than Ane-san over there."
The furry creature turned its head in the direction of where Chii and Densho were, then shrugged and looked over at the guy once more.
"Such a pity for a girl's dorm."
User Image
Now that she confirmed it was him, she had no clue what to do. Chii stared before realizing that she hadn't blinked in probably a minute. Her eyes darted every which way as she tried to find something to say. What an awkward moment...
"... ... ...."
Her eyes looked back at their hands.
"...I-It's been so long and we're already holding hands!!-- acck!!"
What? Making the moment even more awkward, Chii accidentally blurted out her thoughts. Since when had she gotten so clumsy? Her face turned an assortment of red colors as she shut her eyes tightly and looked down.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She had to act quick to try and relieve her embarrassment. But when Chii tried to speak, her nervousness showed
"S-so h... h-how've you b-been...D.. D... Den.. san..?"

Familiar Lover

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ryder looked down at the ermine and blinked. He wasn't surprised it talked; he had seen some strange things in his life time. His family reunions guarantied it. With a smile he shrugged looking at Densho and Chii, and his lips twitching, oh how seeing those two brought back delightful memories.

Walking over he crouched down and smiled. "A definite pity, I remember some of the girls that stayed here, oh how I loved spying on them, I was at one point referred to as the master pervert. Before I got married of course." He glanced around quickly and leaned close to whisper.

"If you’re interested, when this place fill up again, I’ll show you all the good hiding spots, as long as you don't tell my wife's, I won’t tell about you, savvy?" His blue eyes shined and he had a small, but perverted smile on his face. He'd have to make sure the hidden passages where still stable first of course.

Botan neko's Husband

(( Umm, Wave Breaker isn't a real Decepticon. I kinda just made him up in my head. xD Same with Sand Storm and Mudslide who will be making their appearance soon. As to what they look like...just use your imagination x3 ))

Kojo looked back behind him briefly, watching the battle between Wave Breaker and Hebi take place as he dashed off towards the two oblivious teens on the ATVs. Finally reaching them, he jumped out in front of him, causing the two teens to come to a skidding halt.

"You guys have to leave this area! It's too dangerous out here! Don't you notice the strange battle happening behind me? I mean, it's not everyday you see a human and a robot fighting to the death. For your own safety, I urge you to go back."

These two teens seemed very strange to Kojo. They never said a word. They just sat there on their ATVs and stared at Kojo. Or rather, he thought they were staring at him. He couldn't really tell due to how ridiculously dark tinted the visors of their helmets were. Kojo was surprised they could even see where they were going. They were both dressed in all black dirt bike suits with black helmets and dark grey chest plates. Within seconds of arriving at their position, Kojo could already tell that these two teens were gonna be trouble.
In truth Nathan knew that Wave Breaker would dodge the attack, and having predicted Hebi to be a stealth style combatant; Nathan decided to play the role of support and decoy. As the energy blasts flitted in his direction, he placed the broad side of the chakram to face between him and Wave breaker. Like a scene out of Stargate, an event horizon of a wormhole formed within the spinning ring. The energy blasts were drawn into the wormhole, quickly disappearing within the liquid like opening of the event horizon.

It was at this time that the second chakram blade rebounded off of a rock formation; as if it had been planned ahead of time, the ring of the blade lined up perfectly with Wave Breaker's side opposite of Hebi. The energy blasts shot out from the second chakram ring, blasting at the feet of Wave Breaker. Nano's intentions were to force the decepticon to dodge the blasts whilst stepping backwards while drawing all of his attention on the chakram blade; putting his entire back in Hebi's line of attack. That is assuming, of course, that the cybertronian had no method of detecting a biological life form without the use of its eyes; which Nano was inclined to believe to be the truth, as the synthoid had been mistaken for being human when he had first encountered Wave Breaker.

Truthful Gawker

"W-wha..?"
Densho didn't catch her nervousness at first. He was just giving her his undivided attention. With what she said, he had almost forgotten that he was holding her hand. Not just any hand, but Chii's hand. That same girl he had spent the most time with from the beginning when he first came to the Hinata. How long has it been..? Nevermind that. He had to keep focused on what was happening now. Densho didn't really want to let go of her hand so soon, but what she said about being fine from before and the fact that they're holding hands now after so much time had passed, would it be strange to continue holding it? He slowly let go of her hand, but remained standing where he was, close by her.
"H-huh..?"
She just spoke to him, and she still remembered his name. How excited could one guy be, acting like he was in highschool again? Densho was just about to come up with a simple answer for her, until something rang in his mind...san? Maybe he was thinking too much on it.
"M-me..? Eh heh, well, um...I've been...alright. Just..tackling whatever life has to throw at me. H-how about yourself..? Things going a-alright with you...Chii..san..?"
User Image

"Master pervert..? I've only heard of Ani-ki being called a pervert around here. Guess he shared that title at some point."
The ermine's eyes glistened at the sound of hidden spots for a pervert to sneak around in.
"Well of course..! A guy's mission in life is to watch over these cute girls..! I'd be happy to know where these places are to help keep an eye on them."
User Image
The furry creature looked back at Densho and Chii, then shook his head lightly.
"Fuu...but she's the only girl here at the moment. And her panties alone won't be enough to satisfy me. Well, unless she had a whole bunch of them, but I doubt a single girl would own that many undergarments."
He shrugged as he looked back at the person.
"Well then, what brings you back here? Especially if you're married..? Something wrong..?"
The ermine smirked as it crossed its arms together.

Familiar Lover

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ryder chuckled, shaking his head. "Yes, it is indeed the male’s duty to watch over the women." His lips twitched slightly, as if resisting a smirk. "She may be for now, but this place I once thought is built on a chaos nexus, so trust me, when they come, there will be fun and panties enough for you."

At the ermine's question about something wrong he shook his head. "Na, nothing wrong, I was feeling nostalgic, and both of my wife's are off on a trip with my Mother." He shivered slightly. "Female bonding. Also I’m not going to stay with my dad all the time since his favourite pass time is to fight me."

Rolling his shoulder's he held out his hand. "Just realised, I never introduced myself mate. My name is Ryder Okami the 2nd, but calls me Ryder or, since you’re a fellow... admirer of the female form, Allen." He smiled before glancing up to the ceiling. "Have you checked to see if anyone left stuff in the rooms?" His smiled turned devious.
Trying to stop her heart from going crazy, she took a deep breath.
".... Th-that's good... .. that's g-great...!"
Chii wanted to hide the silly smile that was growing on her face. Instead, she just stared at her hand. It wasn't warm anymore. But it was her fault that they weren't holding hands anymore. Every time she tried to look up at him, her eyes would dart somewhere else. The most troubling part was she didn't know what to say...
"I, uh.. hehe.. uh... I-I'm d.. d-doing g-great!"
No, too enthusiastic! Chii tried to make a great effort to contain her excitement.
"I.. I mean.. I'm alright t.. too.. ehehe.."
Play it cool, play it cool, she thought to herself. When she finally had the guts to look at him, she had a big goofy smile on her flushed face.
"I'm... glad that you've b-been doing well."
((Kaizoku-oh ni, ore wa naru~! User Image Dare-ga boku no nakama o ketsugou hitsuyo ka?))

Aged Smoker

He was always pretty ditzy, well that's what you'd call it for a girl, so rephrasing, yeah he was pretty ditzy, there was no other way about, and in his absent mindedness, he had a habit of tripping, his emerald eyes were staring to the sky and it's fluffy occupants when, trip he did, the set of steps that were outside the coffee shop near the Inn itself. His face firmly planted upon the final step, the last thought that was going through his mind was the pain in his possibly broken and bloody nose. It was the scent coming from the nearby stall, and though all he could smell through the blood was a bitter one, it was generally how he enjoyed his beverage, that and heaped with sugar. Yes, this was Val, the coffee loving scatter brain...

Hauling his dexterous frame from the ground, and shakily getting back to his feat, he was reminded of the times he had fought in the past, for his cup of coffee in the morning, then of his brothers and eighteen sisters were all going to have to take the fall, as the strongest, they had given up by the time he was twelve, allowing him to get the first cup each morning, he would be the first to taste it's rejuvenating benefits, and the last at night to consume the hot liquid before heading to bed. A smile spread across his thin lips, quickly pushing his chest out, his fists met his waist taking in a large breath as he did, Val would bellow a deep laugh before spinning to the steps, pointing at them with a single bandaged digit.

"EVEN YOU! STAIRS OF HELL! SHALL NOT HALT MY CAFFEINE EFFORTS! BWAHAHAHAH!"

Cracking his nose back in place, Val quickly resorted to the Inn, where a stronger scent had arose, battle. Oh and there was a coffee shop in there as well.

Truthful Gawker

Densho nodded as he returned the smile to her calmly. Noticing the little redness on her face, he couldn't help but make sure that she was actually alright.
"I sees. That's great to hear Chii-ch..ahem..! I-I mean, er, C-Chii-san."
He almost lost it there. Densho may have been able to use that particular honorific many times before, but who knows if can still use it now. Maybe he'll try saying it next time, when he finds the courage to do so.
"A-and, um, speaking of great, you're looking great yourself. You still look as beautiful as the first time I saw you."
User Image
He said with a smile as he gazed at her. Wait a minute, no nervous reaction of any sort? Perhaps he'd gotten more comfortable around her already. Or maybe he's become too dumb to realize he should be careful of what he says. Then again, his statement wasn't really crossing the line if you think about it.

"Well yeah..but that's a big..if they come."
The ermine sighed before he looked up towards Ryder's hand, taking a little step back.
"Uh, pleased to meetcha then Allen. I'm usually referred to as Fumu. Hope you don't take it the wrong way if I don't shake your hand, as I've met some bad ends in some of them."
He slowly peered over at Chii's direction, then turned around once more with a groan. Fumu then shook his head at Ryder.
"No. Actually, I was about to, but a little incident earlier got me sidetracked from that."
The ermine said with a smirk, before turning its attention over to the person shouting at the stairs.
"The hell is that guy's problem..? A Starbucks junkie..?"
User Image

(( Hmm, you were talking about yourself first..and then something that's yours on the second part. What though, I've no idea Drac. o_< ))
*Anii-ki runs up the front steps and roundhouse kicks the front door open* ^o^!!! WAHAHHAAHAH!!!!!
Syiian
[ >A>!! ******** all dis nostalgia is still here.
Popping in because I miss this place.
</3

-Is Kamugi-Chan. ]
(( Ques qe sup? xD ))
Anii-ki
Syiian
[ >A>!! ******** all dis nostalgia is still here.
Popping in because I miss this place.
</3

-Is Kamugi-Chan. ]
(( Ques qe sup? xD ))

[ Waaaat. xD;

I'm here baring with Friday the 13th, yo.
Pretty tragic day. :Y ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces