Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Winry in Wonderland
Haha, I know! They're quite big for her body.

Although, that aspect of her really was an extra way to relate to her since I'm 91lbs, 5'3" and have big C size knockers(all been that way since I was much younger, like Winry). Eek. Kind of gave me a confidence boost when I was younger, to see that that sort of bodily proportions could be admirable rather than gross. /not to say that's the only way I relate, just was a small aspect that I found neat.
That sounds freaking hot.

Newbie Prophet

Drummer_kidder
t's an all-round festival of sexy!

rofl rofl rofl

But yeah, it's just her growing up into a sexy beast.

Newbie Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
It was bigger in the second version but i didn't thought much of it since it wasn't really that big as compared to other anime girls

Invisible Werewolf

zhihao12
It was bigger in the second version but i didn't thought much of it since it wasn't really that big as compared to other anime girls

I have to agree. Thinking back on it they do get bigger as the show progresses, but a lot of anime girls have huge breasts that make Winry's look like nothing.
Fullmetal Alchemist always tended slightly more towards the realistic than a lot of animes, which is why they don't have characters with phenomenally longer legs than bodies, or exceptionally pointed chins, and so forth. But still wonderfully yummy eye candy in general! (Ed and his nearly dissolving shirts... nummy...)

Lilium's Significant Otter

Savage Husband

18,640 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
the only person in the series with odd characteristics is armstrong. that man has too much muscle.
*shrugs*..
A forum devoted to Winry's boobs.... wow, I freaken' love the internet!
D0kt0r Bulletz
get bigger every season. eek Like, watch later on episodes of FMAB and see how much bigger they get each season....

Let's talk about Winry's boobs.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I figure it's a good trade off as long as my faveorite part of Ed gets bigger too
hmm maybe no i cant but i got 3d glasses on lets if her boobs are 3d too 1hour later oh yea i loves deh boobys
You sir, just made my childhood a bit more sexer biggrin

Hilarious Genius

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love internet....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash