male 0.57019064124783 57.0% [ 329 ]
female 0.077989601386482 7.8% [ 45 ]
genderless 0.28596187175043 28.6% [ 165 ]
other (please explain) 0.065857885615251 6.6% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 577 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Goro Domo's Oppa

I've always seen Envy as a male.

But going off the Manga/Brotherhood, I'm going to say he's genderless. His original form is that little slug thing and as far as I know, that creature could be completely a-sexual without any type of sexual organs. Seeing as how Homunculus aren't able to function anyway and Envy's form not even being human, it's pretty much hand in hand that he doesn't have any hardware to go off of. His human form I'm going to guess is just like every one of his other forms. As in the green haired character we see isn't actually what or who he is.

Invisible Sweetheart

12,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
slipknot4740
envy is a dude that sounds like a chick. if you're in doubt look it up in the original manga. ninja

Lol
i get the strong feeling that this is just one of those topics of conversation within the fandom that will never go away no matter what cat_xd

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
technically genderless, because he turn himself into whatever gender he wants and his true form has no gender, but i guess it want's to be called he

but if you want to go by the first anime then he's a guy

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMl

All Thing's In The Universe Turn To Ashes

I always wondered if that was a guy or not, but then again, most of the males in anime look like females anyway.
Guess I have my answer now.

Ryūjin Jakka

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
In a way, you could think of Envy as some people who get a surgery to change their sex.Look like the other sex, sound like other sex, but they were born male or female.Heck, Wiki says Envy is genderless (which is wrong mad ). Genderless I see as someone born a hermaphrodite.

Guess the fact that he is in a weird shirt makes people think at first glance that Envy is a girl, plus Envy sounds more girly. rofl

Envy is a male. Wanna know why? The form he is always in is also a guy. Apparently, he liked "that" guys form and voice so he's normally in that form. stare

wahmbulance wahmbulance Spoiler
Envy is actually Ed and Al's older half brother (by like...who knows how many years sweatdrop eek .) Envy's real form looks just like Hohenheim but younger.

Take a look. http://www.absoluteanime.com/fullmetal_alchemist/envy[3].jpg

Envy is the homunculus version of Hohenheim and Dante's SON that died.TA-DA!! Transforming Envy was created. 3nodding He doesn't like being in his real body cause he looks like his dad, who he REALLY HATES!!!
Oratashii
In a way, you could think of Envy as some people who get a surgery to change their sex.Look like the other sex, sound like other sex, but they were born male or female.Heck, Wiki says Envy is genderless (which is wrong mad ). Genderless I see as someone born a hermaphrodite.

Guess the fact that he is in a weird shirt makes people think at first glance that Envy is a girl, plus Envy sounds more girly. rofl

Envy is a male. Wanna know why? The form he is always in is also a guy. Apparently, he liked "that" guys form and voice so he's normally in that form. stare

wahmbulance wahmbulance Spoiler
Envy is actually Ed and Al's older half brother (by like...who knows how many years sweatdrop eek .) Envy's real form looks just like Hohenheim but younger.

Take a look. http://www.absoluteanime.com/fullmetal_alchemist/envy[3].jpg

Envy is the homunculus version of Hohenheim and Dante's SON that died.TA-DA!! Transforming Envy was created. 3nodding He doesn't like being in his real body cause he looks like his dad, who he REALLY HATES!!!

roughly 400 years age difference between Envy and Ed, and in the manga/brotherhood Envy is genderless so that's probably why wiki said it.

Dangerous Flatterer

4,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
i dont know dont care either way....all i know is he/she/it is awesome and i want to be it whee

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
envy is the son of hoenheim in fullmetal alchemist which died of mercury poison
I think Envy's essence is either male, or genderless. His usual form is female, though,I think....
BlackreRayne

...? Either you're joking or you're very confused... XD
Bewildered Homunculus
BlackreRayne

actually she's not, that's what you find out the second to last episode of the '03 anime. that's what happens in that version
StrayKit
Bewildered Homunculus
BlackreRayne

actually she's not, that's what you find out the second to last episode of the '03 anime. that's what happens in that version

Ah. I wasn't thinking of that version. Sorry about that.
Bewildered Homunculus
StrayKit
Bewildered Homunculus
BlackreRayne

Ah. I wasn't thinking of that version. Sorry about that.

it's okay, no harm done ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces