Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Werehog

Lady Evangeline Anon

Oh lord, did she just drink the-

"E-evangeline, sweetie, that wasn't orange juice..."
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox

No thank you.... You were sneaky with the first one, but I still don't want any....

Giving you the biggest, most pathetic puppy eyes ever, she whimpers, "J-Jus' a little, please? Ye look so thirsty.." she seems ready to cry if you don't accept a drink.

Ah.... F- fine, I'll have one more....

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
She sighed as she returned to people watching, before she dumped out what was left of her drink.
Mister Monster Guy

Evangeline ran her fingers through her hair, messing it up a little, making it stick out in places it didn't usually, "I feel... dizzy." She said, and then began to giggle a little, picking up another cup of the orange liquid and beginning to drink it also.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
RandomKate
White Rider Pestilence
For the most part, yes.

That's good! It's definitely a nice get together.

*nods, smiling* It's nice time to be among friends, new and old.

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Vortex Paradox

She giggled, handing her her own drink, "I can go ge' more later. Drink it up!" she giggled, helping her.

Amorous Nymph

Quote:
You wander the drunken crowds maybe a bit tipsy yourself, the sheer mass of people overwhelming. You push to the stairs watching the people pass by. they sway to the music and as you watch you notice a little girl being almost crushed underfoot. She is dressed in rags and is clutching a basket to her chest.
You stand and offer her a hand managing to pull her from the crowd and to your side. As you touch her you think you hear the sounds of sleigh bells and carols, but shake it off as a chill passes through you.
The little girl looks up at you smiling happily and yells over the music. &Thank you so much. I&m just passing through trying to see if I can&t get a ride back home. My little sister needs me!& with that you look her over noticing that she is wearing thread bare rags of a dress and there are holes in her shoes. With a smile the little girl pulls out a flower and hands it to you . &thank you so much for helping me I&ll see my sister soon if more people like you help.& with that the little girl slips away the Spirit of Christmas and giving trapped in a very unseasonal place.

Whilst she was preoccupied with the two strange patrons of the party, Ves was surprised by her encounter with the Little Flower Girl. She wasn't sure how she helped, but she was glad to.
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox

She giggled, handing her her own drink, "I can go ge' more later. Drink it up!" she giggled, helping her.

Sip it or down it?

The Werehog

Lady Evangeline Anon
Mister Monster Guy

Evangeline ran her fingers through her hair, messing it up a little, making it stick out in places it didn't usually, "I feel... dizzy." She said, and then began to giggle a little, picking up another cup of the orange liquid and beginning to drink it also.

Seeing her go for another cup, he nearly smacked it out of her hands. "You really don't want that, you really don't..." He tried to talk to her with a parental tone, hoping it would help.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Vortex Paradox

Sip it or down it?

With a laugh, "Down it!" she held up both arms as if cheering for her favorite team.

Tipsy Giver

Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox

Sip it or down it?

With a laugh, "Down it!" she held up both arms as if cheering for her favorite team.

If you insist.... *despite better judgement, I down the drink in fewest possible gulps*
Mister Monster Guy

As Monster pushed the cup out of her hands and scolded her, she felt her eyes begin to brim with tears. "I...." She took a deep breath, "I'm sorry!" She cried and the tears began to flow much more freely, down her cheeks and streaking her make-up slightly, before she threw herself to the ground.

"I... I've disappointed you haven't I? I disappoint everyone." She said in between a few sharp inhales and sniffs, wiping her cheeks free of tears with the backs of her hands.

The Werehog

Lady Evangeline Anon

Oh God. He literally froze as she began to cry, and almost looked as if he would start to tear up as well. "Y-you're not a disappointment..." Oh god. Oh god, he felt like a complete monster for making her cry...

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox

Sip it or down it?

If you insist.... *despite better judgement, I down the drink in fewest possible gulps*

"Yay!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces