Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truthful Humorist

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Quote:
You wander the drunken crowds maybe a bit tipsy yourself, the sheer mass of people overwhelming. You push to the stairs watching the people pass by. they sway to the music and as you watch you notice a little girl being almost crushed underfoot. She is dressed in rags and is clutching a basket to her chest.
You stand and offer her a hand managing to pull her from the crowd and to your side. As you touch her you think you hear the sounds of sleigh bells and carols, but shake it off as a chill passes through you.
The little girl looks up at you smiling happily and yells over the music. &Thank you so much. I&m just passing through trying to see if I can&t get a ride back home. My little sister needs me!& with that you look her over noticing that she is wearing thread bare rags of a dress and there are holes in her shoes. With a smile the little girl pulls out a flower and hands it to you . &thank you so much for helping me I&ll see my sister soon if more people like you help.& with that the little girl slips away the Spirit of Christmas and giving trapped in a very unseasonal place.
~Little Flower Girl

She blinked looking a bit worried watching the small girl slip away. "Thank you sweety.....i could easily get you a ride?....or anything?" she asked looking after her.
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox

Sip it or down it?

With a laugh, "Down it!" she held up both arms as if cheering for her favorite team.

If you insist.... *despite better judgement, I down the drink in fewest possible gulps*

"Yay!!

That was.... That.... wasn't as bad as the first one....
Mister Monster Guy

"Yes I am! I always disapp--ppoint people..." She said and rose to her feet, unsteadily again. "I... h-have to go." She said and turned around, running off the stage and into the throng of people, she wanted to get out of there, she had to.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
User Image
Quote:
You wander the drunken crowds maybe a bit tipsy yourself, the sheer mass of people overwhelming. You push to the stairs watching the people pass by. they sway to the music and as you watch you notice a little girl being almost crushed underfoot. She is dressed in rags and is clutching a basket to her chest.
You stand and offer her a hand managing to pull her from the crowd and to your side. As you touch her you think you hear the sounds of sleigh bells and carols, but shake it off as a chill passes through you.
The little girl looks up at you smiling happily and yells over the music. &Thank you so much. I&m just passing through trying to see if I can&t get a ride back home. My little sister needs me!& with that you look her over noticing that she is wearing thread bare rags of a dress and there are holes in her shoes. With a smile the little girl pulls out a flower and hands it to you . &thank you so much for helping me I&ll see my sister soon if more people like you help.& with that the little girl slips away the Spirit of Christmas and giving trapped in a very unseasonal place.
~Little Flower Girl

Oh my, thank you for visiting again. o uo <3User Image

The Werehog

Lady Evangeline Anon
"Yes I am! I always disapp--ppoint people..." She said and rose to her feet, unsteadily again. "I... h-have to go." She said and turned around, running off the stage and into the throng of people, she wanted to get out of there, she had to.

"Wait!" He tried to keep her from running off, but it's not like he could do anything... It was his party after all. So he sat there alone on the large stage, watching her run off...

"God, I'm a monster..."

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
keirei
She giggled and nodded as she relaxed a bit. "ah, well it's nice to see you back again" she said as she tilted her head a little. "it's nice to get noticed as well"

Nodding, he had a faint smile on his face. "It's nice to be back, although some of the music is a little odd." means the pony music.

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox

Sip it or down it?

With a laugh, "Down it!" she held up both arms as if cheering for her favorite team.

If you insist.... *despite better judgement, I down the drink in fewest possible gulps*

"Yay!!

That was.... That.... wasn't as bad as the first one....

More laughter escaped her lips, "more! More!"

Tipsy Giver

*watches people*
Mistletoe Anon

Are you sure?

The Werehog

He quietly resumed his role as DJ, changing the song:

Tipsy Giver

Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon

Are you sure?

You judgement call on wither to listen to a drunk person or not. your hangover is going to be proportional to how much and how hard you drink.
It might be better to listen to the completely sober one. ^_^

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
White Rider Pestilence
keirei
She giggled and nodded as she relaxed a bit. "ah, well it's nice to see you back again" she said as she tilted her head a little. "it's nice to get noticed as well"

Nodding, he had a faint smile on his face. "It's nice to be back, although some of the music is a little odd." means the pony music.

She smiled softly relaxing in her seat, as she sat down her empty cup. "ah, yea.....it is a bit on the weird side" she said giggling softly.

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon

Are you sure?

She nods, bouncing a little.

The Werehog

aphelia the vampire