For after that I plan to join in
my own gasp joining the din
we will make a beautiful song
going at it all night long&
to you she holds out a hand
her smirk promising to take you to never land

-A Gift From Never Land-

I was certainly wondering when it would be
That someone would make an advance on me.
These sheets, are are a bit too much?
I will admit thet tend to bunch
I do prefer being nude
as well as acting beyond lewd
Make me sore pretty pet
I am certain I am someone you will not forget
Perhaps the marking upon your back
will make you horribly aware for what your other partners lack
Or maybe the bite upon your skin
Well, you never come out the same when you play with this vixen of sin.

The rose prince anon
Considering Elle had known some of the Romans... Perhaps she only slept with the corrupt ones. Xav had a little time yet on him, though she made a wise choice pulling off his toga. "If I really wanted to be naughty you certainly would know it. That was playful, Mon Cherie. But that is beside the point. Go forth and gather information for blackmail for later." She said putting a playful swat to the Prince's butt.

mistletoe anon

Sitting up only just in time to grab the glass of wine from her baby girl she looked at the pink stuff in the cup. Perhaps it will be fine right? Took about a tank to knock her down anyways, "To Yolo indeed." And how she of all people could not believe she said it, drinking it down in one perfected swish.

Bittersweet anon

Elle though quickly and wrapped her other arm around Bitter's waist to keep her steady, though it did place their bodies closer to one another, "Would I lie to you darling?"

The Werehog

Lady Evangeline Anon

Evangeline was staring out at the party when Monster spoke softly, so softly she almost didn't hear him, and had been about to ask him to repeat it when she realised what the words were. She squeaked a little, unsure on what to say, her heart beating so quickly in her chest. "I... I-I am...too." The blonde said very nervously and turned to face him properly, the crimson blush on her cheeks so very apparent even in the night light.

Maybe it was the starlight, maybe it was the glowing patchy light of the rave sticks, but the girl's blue eyes seemed to shimmer magically in the night. He knew he was probably blushing too, but for once, he didn't really care, and simply stared back at his lovely hood ornament. "Evangeline..." He stopped himself, he didn't need to say anything... he slowly leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead.

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox

*smells it* Ack.... No thank you.... it smells of alcohol.... just the scent makes me sick....

With that, she held the girls nose, "The' do na' smell it!" she giggled, pouring it down her throat.

*coughs erratically* Agh! Why?!

With uncontrollable giggles, the sprite nearly fall to the ground. "Sssgood! Sgood!" she muffled her laughter with her hand.
Good evening, Temptress.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
keirei
White Rider Pestilence
. . .
She blinked and grinned spying her conversation partner from the night before. "Hey! I didn't think you were going to come back!" she called raising her glass giggling.

"I didn't have thing to do," he smiled "I didn't see why I couldn't come back here."

The Werehog

Vesraen
Mister Monster Guy

Vesraen startled at the change in songs... and then grinned, eyes searching for--- There! Giving a thumbs-up to the lovely man---monster-- running the music, she raised her now wine-filled glass. What a fantastic song~

He laughed at the now streaking Vesraen, glad she approved. Hey, she was wearing shoes, so he couldn't complain~

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
RandomKate
White Rider Pestilence
Oh, hello.

*smiles* Hello! Enjoying the party?

For the most part, yes.

The Werehog

aphelia the vampire
Mister Monster Guy
aphelia the vampire
Mister Monster Guy
aphelia the vampire
Mister Monster Guy

oAo Oh dear, poor Aphy. ;w;

And now no food til dinner orz And I haven't had lunch or breakfast.User Image

;A; /all my sympathies
Get better soon~

I'mma try and con my mum into giving me foods.User Image

Good luck~ ;w;

I has foods. e weUser Image

Victory! emotion_yatta

Amorous Nymph

Mister Monster Guy
Oh, did her toga happen to slip off? How unfortunate.
Fortunately, the wine in her stomach would keep her warm.... or something.

And, though it wasn't obvious, she was wearing shoes just for the lovely Monster behind the booth--since it would be rude to not wear shoes to his party. Of course.
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox

*smells it* Ack.... No thank you.... it smells of alcohol.... just the scent makes me sick....

With that, she held the girls nose, "The' do na' smell it!" she giggled, pouring it down her throat.

*coughs erratically* Agh! Why?!

With uncontrollable giggles, the sprite nearly fall to the ground. "Sssgood! Sgood!" she muffled her laughter with her hand.

*pats head* You.... you're drunk, aren't you? Would you like me to take you home?

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Arron realized the closeness & his blush deepened. Yet the alcohol clouded mind he had caused him to wrap his arms around the sprite.

She giggled, feeling the closeness, luckily not being burned this time. "Ron-ron, you okay?" she chuckled, poking his face with her nose.
Mister Monster Guy

Evangeline stared at Monster from where she was, perched up on the turntables and closed her eyes when he came closer, savouring the kiss placed so delicately atop her forehead and she felt her lips spread into a wide grin. Although she had been told it to be unladylike, she couldn't help but grin in such a manner, her heart felt like it might fall out of her chest.

"I wouldn't have come, had you not been here." She said shyly, quietly.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

White Rider Pestilence
For the most part, yes.

That's good! It's definitely a nice get together.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
White Rider Pestilence
keirei
White Rider Pestilence
. . .
She blinked and grinned spying her conversation partner from the night before. "Hey! I didn't think you were going to come back!" she called raising her glass giggling.

"I didn't have thing to do," he smiled "I didn't see why I couldn't come back here."

She giggled and nodded as she relaxed a bit. "ah, well it's nice to see you back again" she said as she tilted her head alittle. "it's nice to get noticed as well"

Desirable Sex Symbol

Vortex Paradox
Good evening, Temptress.

Hearing a voice above the rambunctious crowd her grin grew quite wide as she made her way over to Vortex, "I didn't even know you would stop in this event sweetheart. Welcome to the party." She spoke pressing an affectionate kiss to her cheek, "How are you this evening? And would you like a drink?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff