Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
With uncontrollable giggles at the strange purr, her ears twitch, "Tha' tickles!" she wiggles and laughs.
Doesh it..? -the purring doesn't stop, though she lifts her head again-

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: A boy stumbles out of the house, a bottle in one hand and a red solo cup in the other. &H-hey dude!& He yells out rushing over to you and wraps his arm around your neck. &H-hey man, th-this party...F*****g amaaaazing~!& He laughs, obviously intoxicated by the house's special booze. He pulls you over to a tree. Under the heavy leaves was a female, her chestnut hair wild and untamed, her clothes partly reviling her underwear. &S-she's so wasted!& He chuckles pointing at the fairly large bottle her fingers clasped onto.

A smirk grew on the male as he pulled his arm away from you. &Dude, stay here I got's an idea.& He hovered over to the girl resting her head over his lap. His once drunk expression turned soft and warm. His fingers tucked the bronze hair away from her red face. &Y-y'know man,& He spoke not as sloshed as before. &We use to be friends back in elementary. I remember,& he stops for a moment and hiccups. &we use to run in the playground and pretend to be pirates.& He smiles up at you. &She always said that she wanted to be one...&
A groan from the female as his fingertips glided over her face. He turns his attention back to his beloved, his face turned from angel to demon. &But that b***h went to you instead! Even if you're a girl!& He fingers open one lid, her blue eyes staggering to every direction. With his free hand, he dug his fingers into her sockets. The sound of ripping flesh and unconscious moans echo through your ears. His fingers dig deeper and deeper as her body reacts to the pain. She screams, but no one seems to hear her. The odd sound of somting being crushed, then her body goes limp.
The male pulls his hand away with a demonic laugh as he holds the squishy ball in palm. He pulls something out of his pocket. A cloth in the shape of a heart, and drapes it over the emprty socket. &I don't think being a pirate suits her...& He chuckles as he licks the red liquor from his lips. He stands taking his bottle and cup with him and drifts into the crowd.

You stand there unsure of what just happened when suddenly your right eye is covered. &I think it suits you better.& The demonic voice chuckles as he fastens the patch around your head.

Don't party too hard...you won't hear their screams~! ;D
~The Bored Writer

The mage was speechless, unable to put into words at what she had just witnessed. It was something so horrifying. She also didn't understand what the intoxicated man said. Uhhh... What just happened? she thought, pulling off the eyepatch.

( Thank you for the message!)
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox

Oh, no thank you. What, exactly, am I supposed to be doing?

She pushed the drink forcefully into the girls hands, "Na, na, you have fun...starts wif dis!" she giggled.

*smells it* Ack.... No thank you.... it smells of alcohol.... just the scent makes me sick....

Space Bunny

28,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
((I'm off to bed ladies and gents! See ya around!))

Amorous Nymph

The Rose Prince Anon
"Fuuuck," Vesraen managed under her breath, pointedly shifting her eyes to the side. Because a half-naked Rose Prince was precisely what she needed. "Pff, haven't I mentioned I'm full of surprises?" A raise of her glass in a half-cheer and a roll of her eyes, and Vesraen managed to almost sound like she wasn't about as awkward as could be.

Almost.

Sapphire Otter

Mister Monster Guy
(What site is it, anyways?)

( This is it. I've been using it for a few years now. )

Sapphire Otter

Mister Monster Guy
Oh! Kate, you won a Sheryl Orange for being the first post on page 100~

*blinks* Really? I didn't even know something was going on. I wasn't even trying for it, anyway. I'm having too much fun here. xD Thanks!

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Bittersweet Anon

..... are you actually drunk?

The Werehog

RandomKate
Mister Monster Guy
(What site is it, anyways?)

( This is it. I've been using it for a few years now. )

(That's super awesome, thanks! )

Minty Andee's Husband

Desirable Sex Symbol

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The newly de-togaed Prince waved back with a smirk on his face at the drunk young man, oh Arron could be so amusing when inebriated... however he had decided to remain sober for the event.

The Temptress Anon

Of course Prince Xavier allowed her to kiss him, who was he to say no to the Temptress? Even when she did pull his toga off. "Elle, now, now." He said out of the corner of his mouth in her direction. "You're being a little naughty, besides I believe it was the Scottish who didn't wear anything under their garments, the Romans themselves had underwear." He said, although it was a fact he was slightly unsure of, the Prince was sure he had read it somewhere.

The Prince turned back to the side, watching, observing everything. "No real stories as of yet."

Vesraen

"Full of surprises indeed." He said quietly, visibly taking in her body, every delectable curve, every inch of porcelain skin, how wonderful. "Now drink up love, we wouldn't want you to not have any fun at such an event, this is after all, a frat party, people are supposed to be drunk." He smirked and filled up the girls glass with the bottle of wine he had been holding.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Bittersweet Anon
Being the clever seductress that she was, Temp know immediately what had given this girl her liquid courage, and oh by whatever was sinful, she was pretty excited about this. "Why, I would think I had a small working knowledge of that." She answered back her gaze dropping to her lips for just a moment, "And did you know you have the most tempting color upon your skin right now?"

Mistletoe Anon
Unable to hold back laughter, she let out a full heartfelt laugh. This sprite was truly her daughter. Pressing a kiss to the top of her head she ruffled her hair, very careful of that tail of hers, "Oh well then sweetie, you should go make that six. Six is a lucky number you know." She should encourage her daughter not to go get another, but... c'est la vie. Live a little.

Malevolent Informer

Dusks wolf
Hmm..? -she grins as she walks over to you- Drunk..? What makesh you think I'm drunk..? I'm just feeling a little... Playful right now is all...

((Misty made me...))

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

He lowered the cup so Mistletoe could take a sip. He looked over to see Xavier & waved at him with an inebriated grin on his face. It wouldn't be too long before someone mentioned a bad idea, & the young man would most likely do said bad idea.

With a sip, she purred, it tasted much better then she thought, "Well ain' tha' just noth'n like the black stuf'...can na get that at the Boozer!" she lend in closer, losing herself for a moment.

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Violet Anon
Mistletoe Anon

She sat there for a moment atop her lover, just staring at the stars, to drunk to even notice she was on him. "So purddy..."

"You're drunk, Lath. I think I am too. Are you done drinking yet, or do we need to do more of this tonight?"

She giggled, holding up her hands, still on him, "More!"

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Bittersweet Anon
Dusks wolf
Hmm..? -she grins as she walks over to you- Drunk..? What makesh you think I'm drunk..? I'm just feeling a little... Playful right now is all...

((Misty made me...))

*blinks some* i i jsut, what did you drink? you were the one i was going to hide behind

[[ oh dear]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces