<3 </3

donuts

1 100.0% [ 173 ]
Total Votes:[ 173 ]

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

Elrom
RIGHT?!

My memory of Battle Network is shaky, so I looked up Serenade. I remember him as the one boss I could never figure out how to beat.

I definitely recommend them, particularly 30XX. I like how it further distinguishes the playstyles of Nina and Ace, both from their inspirations (X and Zero respectively) and from each other. Nina can fuse her boss powers to make new ones, and can also collect different shot types (additional shots above and below her, larger shot size, shots that bounce off walls, to name a few of many) and fuse those together as well. Ace can find a bunch of different melee weapons that each have their own power that may or may not turn them into projectiles, and he has a "style" mechanic that grants him energy regeneration that increases the more he hits enemies, encouraging players to be aggressive and liberally use his boss powers.

The game also has some sweet sweet tunes.
Oh, Serenade was a pretty tough fight alright. Finally kicking their a** was so satisfying though.

Ooh this is a good tune. I love me some 8-bit. Maybe I will when I have some spending money again lol (which won't be until the end of the summer, but it will be a lot)

NiChangelo's Wife

Proud Mama

kefkadragon

How are you enjoying the natsu basho?
I'm sad Takerufuji and the yokozuna dropped out. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Definitely rooting for Onosato now.

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Majikina
kefkadragon

I'm sad Takerufuji and the yokozuna dropped out. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've only watched the first two days of highlights so far. I fully expect the yokozuna to drop out of basically every tournament now. He's gone through maybe one or two full tournaments in the last two years. I'm starting to think they won't let him retire since nobody else quite qualifies for yokozuna yet. Kirishima was close a couple tournaments ago, but he kind of choked in the middle and hasn't gotten the momentum back since.

Takerufuji dropping out is disappointing. He did take a pretty nasty ankle injury on the second to last day of the last tournament though. I thought a month would be enough time to recover, but it must've been worse than it looked.

Takakeisho also dropped out I think and I like him. I would like to see Onosato do well after last tournament. I don't usually start rooting for a winner until at least day 5.

NiChangelo's Wife

Proud Mama

kefkadragon
Majikina
kefkadragon

I've only watched the first two days of highlights so far. I fully expect the yokozuna to drop out of basically every tournament now. He's gone through maybe one or two full tournaments in the last two years. I'm starting to think they won't let him retire since nobody else quite qualifies for yokozuna yet. Kirishima was close a couple tournaments ago, but he kind of choked in the middle and hasn't gotten the momentum back since.

Takerufuji dropping out is disappointing. He did take a pretty nasty ankle injury on the second to last day of the last tournament though. I thought a month would be enough time to recover, but it must've been worse than it looked.

Takakeisho also dropped out I think and I like him. I would like to see Onosato do well after last tournament. I don't usually start rooting for a winner until at least day 5.

Invest in Onosato early
Stonks rising now that he finally has his tiny topknot User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Majikina

With each win his topknot will grow. Like the inverse of how saiyans get stronger with every defeat. Sumo Saiyan Onosato.

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I've had a hell of an afternoon. Someone crashed their car into a telephone pole at the intersection down the street from my house, so my power went out for 6 hours. I spent the last hour at my brother's house hanging out with my sister because I couldn't stand the heat here and listening to my neighbors' kids whining about not being able to watch youtube, among other annoyances. Had some pizza and watched Takeshi's Castle.

Kyonko Sakura's Husbando

Amorous Ladykiller

37,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Damn, what a day. I'm impressed you were able to endure five of those six hours before going somewhere cooler.

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I would've left much earlier if my brother and sister weren't at work. They said I could go even if they weren't there, but that's an awkward 15 minute car ride with my dad just to wait in an empty house with the memorial for our recently passed dog until one of them comes back. I don't know how to turn on their ac either.

We did have power back for about an hour some time after the initial outage, but then it went out again and didn't turn back on until I was almost at the house.

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

Like clockwork, I have lost all sense of time and space now that my semester is over.

See y'all on the other side. lol

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Majikina

I finished day 5 and 6 of highlights. Onosato is definitely one of my frontrunners for winning it all now, even at one loss.

I'm surprised at how well Ura is doing. He's usually fairly average at best, but he seems to be in good form this tournament. Even if he's doing bad, it's clear he's happy to be involved in sumo. like him for that.

At this point I'd say my three picks for probable winners would be Onosato, Shounanoumi and Mitakeumi.

Jade King LOVES's Partner

I've been stacking silver like a pirate and am quite pleased that silver just hit $31.43 per troy ounce. That's a pretty sharp increase from about $25 an ounce a couple months back.

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Good...

Ev-Aft-Morn-Dusk-TimeZone, peeps.

Kyonko Sakura's Husbando

Amorous Ladykiller

37,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Good not-yet-afternoon-but-it's-so-close-it-may-as-well-be, beautiful. emotion_c8

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Why-Hello-there its basically evening for me right now, Handsome.

Kyonko Sakura's Husbando

Amorous Ladykiller

37,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
How are you this it's-evening-for-me-too, gorgeous? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash