Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

Very superficial on my part, but Acheron (design-wise) looks like what Ei/Raiden should've been.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I wouldn't say best girl, not when a bunch of other fictional women in various mediums I like exist, but Allegra Clark's voice is a sign of good quality for the most part.

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

Guys I've managed to infiltrate Kefka's kitchen and take this picture:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Original tweet)

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Where can I get one and how much does it cost!? If it's another japan-exclusive item I'm going to be so disappointed. Japan gets all the cool and weird DQ merch. The US basically gets t-shirts and figures and that's it. I would proudly have that in my own house if I ever have one. It'd make me buy bananas more often lol

I also like the kingslime thing (cookie jar? Sponge holder? ) in the background, even if I've never seen one that color in any of the games I've played.

Edit: shared the pic with my brother who introduced me to dragon quest. His response "100% buying it. Where is it?"

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
@Maji:

ninja

Why hello there.

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

kefkadragon
Where can I get one and how much does it cost!? If it's another japan-exclusive item I'm going to be so disappointed. Japan gets all the cool and weird DQ merch. The US basically gets t-shirts and figures and that's it. I would proudly have that in my own house if I ever have one. It'd make me buy bananas more often lol

I also like the kingslime thing (cookie jar? Sponge holder? ) in the background, even if I've never seen one that color in any of the games I've played.

Edit: shared the pic with my brother who introduced me to dragon quest. His response "100% buying it. Where is it?"

Sorry, that tweet is the only thing I got. sweatdrop
One of the replies seems to mention it might have been a prize in some lottery so don't get your hopes up.

Kyonko Sakura
@Maji:

ninja

Why hello there.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Majikina

I spent far too much time looking for information on this thing today. From what I could find, it was a prize at a ticket pull in the square Enix Cafe back in 2022. You had to get the last ticket of the day with a banana on it to get it. There are two ebay listings, one for $70 + shipping (likely international) and one for $107 with free shipping. Even my mom thinks it's cute and she barely knows what dragon quest is.

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

I hope you can find a deal on it, you'll be the envy of your brother and mom, haha~

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I've given up on ever finding it. Either I shill out $100 on an ebay purchase that could be a scam or have it break in transit, take a trip to japan just to try my luck at a lottery (that might not even have it as a prize anymore because everything I found on it was from 2022) or secondhand store, or buy and learn how to use a 3D printer to make my own. I love the thing, but it's next to impossible to get. If I'm going to Japan, I'll definitely go to the square enix cafe, but I do not expect to even see the thing in person in my lifetime; let alone own it. Thank you for showing me that it exists though.

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
@Maji: Did you see the sexy anime ladies dance in the link I posted before? emotion_kirakira

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

Kyonko Sakura
@Maji: Did you see the sexy anime ladies dance in the link I posted before? emotion_kirakira

Hoo boy, that was an impressive bit of animation~
They didn't kiss though 0/10. talk2hand

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I mean one of them took backshots

booo lmao

xd

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

Nobody asked, so I delivered: the bangs are back. cool

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Is this what people mean when they say something is "banging?" That was terrible, I couldn't resist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff