1 100.0% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 160 ]

Kyonko Sakura's Husbando

Amorous Ladykiller

37,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
One of the pretty bug ladies? Yes. Haven't been able to catch her streams, but I've enjoyed a few clips of her. 3nodding

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
buwahahahahaha!

If you need information on a vtuber, ask me! Buwahahahahahahahaha

Kyonko Sakura's Husbando

Amorous Ladykiller

37,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Tell us about Bao the Whale! xd

Snack

Kyonko Sakura
buwahahahahaha!

If you need information on a vtuber, ask me! Buwahahahahahahahaha

i dont know anything about her except she played Rogue Trader which im obsessed with

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Reject anime humanoids, headpat the birdtuber

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

Accidentally found out about a VTuber named Clio Aite from a friend and she ticks so many of my boxes it isn't funny. lol

On a random note, why is it 31 degrees outside in March. Who the ******** allowed this.
(Yes my weak tropical a** is complaining about slightly below freezing weather.)

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Elrom
Tell us about Bao the Whale! xd

Well don't ask me about vshojo because I Stan Hololive because they're the strongest vtubing company in the world.

Kyonko Sakura's Husbando

Amorous Ladykiller

37,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Kyonko Sakura
Well don't ask me about vshojo because I Stan Hololive because they're the strongest vtubing company in the world.
Okay, no VShojo. Got it.

That means we can ask about Bao. She's with United Talent Agency. xd

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I guess I'm a little rusty I could have sworn she signed with them unless shes still indie, but either way she cute. She did a collab with nerissa so what was fun.

Other indies I like are Mina Ayoma because she streams Honkai star Rail.

Kyonko Sakura's Husbando

Amorous Ladykiller

37,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Nah, she just collabs with VShojo members from time to time. 3nodding

I was first introduced to her through hearing about Connor catching a particularly scuff moment while she was singing and the hilarity that followed, but it wasn't until she was reading an article on-stream about Blaidd's voice actor reading thirsty tweets- and possibly ignoring hers because it was too much even for him- that I heard about her more regularly, and learned just how unhinged she can be.

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Holo Fes 5 just happened so I've been eating up nonstop concert content expo content and after fes content from the girls. It's nice to see how each member reacts to each other and to hear about their shared experience..

It's an odd comparison but it's like when I was football videos and the players talk about each other and playing for one another for a common goal.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
The main criteria for quality vtubers is that they appear on weary101 to troll Takahata at some point. Mango Bird, Honey Goblin and Juniper Actias are good indies. Also Artgun, but she mostly makes models for other people.

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
@Kef: Randon Nuering might be your guy. Wholesome Orc Dad hours.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Was he vesper before or am I thinking of a different orc? I think one of those guys that left hololive returned to being an Indy with an orc avi.

I think the guy you're talking about might have been on weary101 once. I remember seeing clips of an orc at the bar.

I only watch clips since my attention span is shot for single person streams nowadays. I'll chip away at drawfee vods in 10-20 minute chunks at work, but I don't really watch streams. It certainly helps that the youtube algorithm shoves tons of clips in your face if you so much as preview one lol

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yeah honestly I'm a clip watcher too hahaha.

But stuff like Hololive Festival 5 or the Hololive Expo I'll attend to the free concert streams.

Yeah he was Vesper before, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces