...coffee/tea/other caffeinated things!! 0.25266903914591 25.3% [ 71 ]
...retro gaming! 0.067615658362989 6.8% [ 19 ]
...button mashing! 0.067615658362989 6.8% [ 19 ]
...procrast- [be back in 5] 0.16014234875445 16.0% [ 45 ]
...uh. This... thing right here. 0.27758007117438 27.8% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 281 ]

Dapper Dabbler

Lost Melfanian

Yeah~ And ye probably didn't want those anyway.
*tosses the slices in a hole in the air, sets down a bag and starts putting cans on a shelf*
Got some drinks in there, if ye feel like rummaging.

Nope.

*rummages through the fridge and settles on a Dr Pepper*

I wasn't gonna eat that cheese.  Who knows how long it's been in there?

Voidling Shapeshifter

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Don't deserve to succeed? That's silly, yet I do think I empathize. I rarely feel I deserve much 
good in the world on a personal level, but I think everyone deserves some modicum of success 
in their life. Crossroads can be tricky if a good looking path isn't necessarily a path ye truly 
have a passion for, though. *sets a kettle on for tea*
If ye wish to scream into the Void, by all means do. It may not echo very well given the type of
space it is, but I promise... *a wistful smile crosses her face* ...it listens.
Screaming can be pretty cathartic anyhow.
Mayhaps a suggestion to have something to drink to soothe the throat afterwards.

Deacon Moore

Exactly!
Not all moldy cheese is molding right. rofl

Oo! Have you tried the strawberry's n' cream Dr. Pepper flavor? o:

[edit::] Oh boy. My extension botched the mess outta that. lol. o.o
...Looks like I'll have to disable it for a time. Bunch of stuff is apparently broken. </3

Voidling Shapeshifter

So I was wrong, and it was not my extension that botched that last post. Super relieved. > >;;
The weird text editor was effing up all my stuff, man. *shakes fist at it*
*also very happily disables the mess out of it*

o uo ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Lost Melfanian

Don't deserve to succeed? That's silly, yet I do think I empathize. I rarely feel I deserve much 
good in the world on a personal level, but I think everyone deserves some modicum of success 
in their life. Crossroads can be tricky if a good looking path isn't necessarily a path ye truly 
have a passion for, though. *sets a kettle on for tea*
If ye wish to scream into the Void, by all means do. It may not echo very well given the type of
space it is, but I promise... *a wistful smile crosses her face* ...it listens.
Screaming can be pretty cathartic anyhow.
Mayhaps a suggestion to have something to drink to soothe the throat afterwards.

Exactly!
Not all moldy cheese is molding right. rofl

Oo! Have you tried the strawberry's n' cream Dr. Pepper flavor? o:

[edit::] Oh boy. My extension botched the mess outta that. lol. o.o
...Looks like I'll have to disable it for a time. Bunch of stuff is apparently broken. </3

Strawberries and cream Dr Pepper is life.  I drink it as often as I can get it.

Voidling Shapeshifter

Deacon Moore

xD Yes!
I've never been a fan of cream sodas, but so far DP got me both with their vanilla and
the strawberries n' cream. The latter being better in every way. lol. ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Lost Melfanian

xD Yes!
I've never been a fan of cream sodas, but so far DP got me both with their vanilla and
the strawberries n' cream. The latter being better in every way. lol. ♥

I feel like Dr Pepper is just good at making soda.

Voidling Shapeshifter

Deacon Moore

Heh. Reminds me of something a co-worker said when I accidentally grabbed one while
doing my caffeine detox: "Dr. Pepper is a way of life."
xd

Dapper Dabbler

Lost Melfanian

Heh. Reminds me of something a co-worker said when I accidentally grabbed one while
doing my caffeine detox: "Dr. Pepper is a way of life."
xd

I mean, they're not wrong.  I have been avoiding buying Dr. Pepper, but I might ask the people who buy groceries to pick up a case for me the next time they order groceries.

drixels's Senpai

Dapper Prophet

Designated Panda
sir_Clip

oh wow see I learned a little somthing

Yeah, I spend a lot of time learning about queer history.  You know considering I myself am queer.  I feel it's important to know our history.
( been a long time 😅) I mean that logic is sound. I like to study people and human behavior so. I think I have said that already though lol

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

sir_Clip
Designated Panda
sir_Clip

Yeah, I spend a lot of time learning about queer history.  You know considering I myself am queer.  I feel it's important to know our history.

( been a long time 😅) I mean that logic is sound. I like to study people and human behavior so. I think I have said that already though lol

Human behavior is so weird.  So, I get wanting to study it.

drixels's Senpai

Dapper Prophet

Designated Panda
sir_Clip
Designated Panda
sir_Clip

Human behavior is so weird.  So, I get wanting to study it.
in a way to understand others is to understand where you are different and then to understand yourself but this new generation is so different it throws off a lot of what I know yet at the same time it’s easy to explain… the simply let intrusive thoughts win way too much

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

sir_Clip

in a way to understand others is to understand where you are different and then to understand yourself but this new generation is so different it throws off a lot of what I know yet at the same time it’s easy to explain… the simply let intrusive thoughts win way too much

I feel like it's more complicated than that.  Each generation is different and raised differently.  It's like we try to invent a new kind of trauma with each new generation.

drixels's Senpai

Dapper Prophet

Designated Panda
sir_Clip

I feel like it's more complicated than that.  Each generation is different and raised differently.  It's like we try to invent a new kind of trauma with each new generation.
interesting, what is your take on this generations trauma?

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

sir_Clip

I think with all the things going on lately.  We have crisis after crisis.  We have school shootings so frequently.  When it's not a school shooting it's a shooting in public.  We have to worry about paying for things.  The cost of everything is going up and wages are staying stagnant.  There is the stress of schools that are underfunded.  That's not even getting into the whole trying to erase black history thing.  There is also so much bias in education that it's straight up ridiculous.  It's 2024.  For the love of all things we should be doing better in this day and age.  We know better, we should do better.

drixels's Senpai

Dapper Prophet

Designated Panda
sir_Clip

I think with all the things going on lately.  We have crisis after crisis.  We have school shootings so frequently.  When it's not a school shooting it's a shooting in public.  We have to worry about paying for things.  The cost of everything is going up and wages are staying stagnant.  There is the stress of schools that are underfunded.  That's not even getting into the whole trying to erase black history thing.  There is also so much bias in education that it's straight up ridiculous.  It's 2024.  For the love of all things we should be doing better in this day and age.  We know better, we should do better.
very well said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces