Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates 0.36691542288557 36.7% [ 295 ]
Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

yes... Was posting in another thread i hangout in but it 's dead so here I am
Ah... Well, I am about to leave... I feel like s**t and I steal internet outside. I have been on my feet all day so I am going inside now... Feel free to text if you do that... My number should be in my profile. Night people.

Dapper Elder

Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Hitorie
Rocket Mayhem
@hitorie: that sucks , well can you tell us the story?
my friend was at his best friends house and his girlfriend was there(his best friend's not my friends.) anyway, his best friend asked my friend if he wanted to have sex with his girlfriend and he said yes. come to find out the girl was only 13 and he was I think like 17-18. it got back to her dad who pressed charges but the girl told her dad that she was the one that wanted it and stuff so yeah..he dropped the charges and the state picked them up. it sucks but I still love him

...As I have said before... I would end up killing people where you live...
I know. hence why you won't come see me

Dapper Elder

gettin offline guys. took a vicodin and gonna eat. love you all

Aged Codger

Oh man, the last boss in that new Dragon Age DLC is a lamer, especially on Nightmare when your best healer is that lame a** Golem that can't actually heal itself. stressed

Eventually beat it, took a lot of running around, once the skeletons finally went away pretty much ran in and dps raped the lamer. xd

Aged Codger

Rocket Mayhem
Cloud Strifes
Rocket Mayhem
Cloud Strifes
Rocket Mayhem
ants swarm like there's no tomorrow,
well I guess I could get both but I'll get a desktop first becuase I need space and need to upgrade my dial up
sweatdrop I live in the triassic era, I use computers dinosaurs used

do you have any recomendations for computers

Best way to go if you want the most bang for for your buck would be to buy parts online cheaply then build the sucker yourself.

Of course for that you have to have at least a basic understanding in what a computer consists of, how a computer is put together and the value and requirements of certain parts. Though a lot of places that sell parts will also help you choose parts and put it all together for a small fee. I bought the parts for and built my first PC when I was 14 so it's not really hard to do if you Google and ask people on forums about it.

If you're Australian I could point you to some sites with cheap parts that will also assemble, if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, but you really should look into buying and building a PC.

That or get a dell, they're pretty cheap these days.
I'll try that ,I'll ask my friend for help on building the computer, but wait if I build it I'll need to buy microsoft 7 right?

Buy, Borrow, Illegally download, any of the three but yeah, you'll need an Operating System and Windows 7 is the one to get at the moment.
I'll just buy it to be on the safe side ,I got this computer upgraded to windows xp and it turns out that it was false software and I had the microsoft validation harassing my computer, luckily I managed to get that uninstalled and stopped getting windows updates.
what parts do you recommend, cause I know I can get a 1.5 terabite(sp?) harddrive at best buy

It really depends on how much you are willing to spend. I could recommend all the best parts, but it would probably cost a stupid amount of money. xd

Would you want to get a new monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers with it? Give me a money limit and I'll try and build up the best PC I can for the price. mrgreen

Anxious Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Yay for photography and my nerdy love for my camera! mrgreen
I ******** hate my neighbor and his sons...
Lurkers...>.>
Holyshit. I was scared for a second. I thought my Toddles the rat was wheezing.. Nope, was just his swing swaying around. x_x Mini heart attack.

-blinks- BWAAAHHHHHH.
It's okay, I thought my alligator was belly up because of the reflection at the angle I was... Freaked me out.
YOU'RE BELLY UP. -pokes-

Question for everyone... Is it really that weird to drink Jell-O through a straw? I walked into work today doing that, and all my co-workers gave me the strangest look...
I don't eat Jello-O... Unless it has vodka...>.>
I have come to the conclusion that lately, this place is just ******** empty. Whether it be the start of schooling or the new changes, the Hangout sucks. Maybe it's because I have no life... Doesn't matter... I'm a bit drunk and there's no one to talk to... Thus bored and pissed off... People in my house forbid me from sleeping... Good thing they brought beer...
Cloud Strifes
Rocket Mayhem
Cloud Strifes
Rocket Mayhem
Cloud Strifes
Rocket Mayhem
ants swarm like there's no tomorrow,
well I guess I could get both but I'll get a desktop first becuase I need space and need to upgrade my dial up
sweatdrop I live in the triassic era, I use computers dinosaurs used

do you have any recomendations for computers

Best way to go if you want the most bang for for your buck would be to buy parts online cheaply then build the sucker yourself.

Of course for that you have to have at least a basic understanding in what a computer consists of, how a computer is put together and the value and requirements of certain parts. Though a lot of places that sell parts will also help you choose parts and put it all together for a small fee. I bought the parts for and built my first PC when I was 14 so it's not really hard to do if you Google and ask people on forums about it.

If you're Australian I could point you to some sites with cheap parts that will also assemble, if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, but you really should look into buying and building a PC.

That or get a dell, they're pretty cheap these days.
I'll try that ,I'll ask my friend for help on building the computer, but wait if I build it I'll need to buy microsoft 7 right?

Buy, Borrow, Illegally download, any of the three but yeah, you'll need an Operating System and Windows 7 is the one to get at the moment.
I'll just buy it to be on the safe side ,I got this computer upgraded to windows xp and it turns out that it was false software and I had the microsoft validation harassing my computer, luckily I managed to get that uninstalled and stopped getting windows updates.
what parts do you recommend, cause I know I can get a 1.5 terabite(sp?) harddrive at best buy

It really depends on how much you are willing to spend. I could recommend all the best parts, but it would probably cost a stupid amount of money. xd

Would you want to get a new monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers with it? Give me a money limit and I'll try and build up the best PC I can for the price. mrgreen
well the output parts I could probably use from my current computer
the price range for me would be $400-500 ,I wouldn't need a computer with a really good graphics , just one that will let me play oblivion, ram could be 3 gb or 2gb , the harddrive I could get on my own

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff