Welcome to Gaia! ::

happy weddings kain! can your respective species successfully interbreed?
@passy: my face exists only in .jpg it's weird

when you see me on the street there's a space in my head that's just green strings of numbers and japanese characters like the matrix effect

whoa.

but really yes you should see my butt, it's precious as a diamond and twice as firm
I'm sitting naked in front of the computer, right now. There's a mirror beside me. I'm not much to look at, but I am so fresh, so clean.
MajGyver
I'm sitting naked in front of the computer, right now. There's a mirror beside me. I'm not much to look at, but I am so fresh, so clean.

hooray for being naked!

i'm almost there! i'm in just my boxers! i just took a shower too! in a weird way we were shower buddies.

did you think of me?
Onion
MajGyver

hooray for being naked!

i'm almost there! i'm in just my boxers! i just took a shower too! in a weird way we were shower buddies.

did you think of me?

When don't I think of you.
MajGyver

hopefully when you're inseminating moocows or whatever you do.

how's that going, by the way? you seem pretty content.
Zylo Allouette
angelfishblush
See Onion, there are lots of splendid ladies in the world, but only a rare few who can safely behold your true form without fleeing to the vows of lesser men. 3nodding

PS Dashing hat.

PPS omg heart that fixed my year

Being precise, what fixed your year?

The smell of fresh pixels in the morning, as usual, king friday.
Onion
MajGyver

hopefully when you're inseminating moocows or whatever you do.

how's that going, by the way? you seem pretty content.

It's okay. Mostly because it's plants and not cows. I do not miss cows. Except for when I miss cows. Which is only the stray moment before I remember what a hassle cow are.

I'm all right, I guess. I've given up on everything and expect to die young and am at peace with the idea. Farming gives me a quasi-enjoyable and generally undemanding livelihood. I'm buying a house, amassing a large collection of books, writing a lot of poetry, and mostly just enjoying myself. So, yeah. Content. I guess.
Onion

No. It's like banging two rocks together. A lot of dust and sparks, but nothing to show for it in the end. Just the way we like it. XD
The Real Kain
Onion

No. It's like banging two rocks together. A lot of dust and sparks, but nothing to show for it in the end. Just the way we like it. XD

you no want baybehs? XD
also: i wanna send a wedding gift! biggrin

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ROBUTTS IN DISGUYS
Anime purchasing binge! I mostly just stabbed in the dark. Not sure how I did. Someone should alert our good Canadian friend so that he might properly assess the situation:

Blue Gender
Armitage III (original OVA's)
Gungrave
Bubblegum Crisis
Elfen Lied
Air
Ninja Scroll (series)

Oh, and picked up the first season of Game of Thrones. Workin' on some other stuff. Good times. Sort of.
MajGyver
Anime purchasing binge! I mostly just stabbed in the dark. Not sure how I did. Someone should alert our good Canadian friend so that he might properly assess the situation:

Blue Gender
Armitage III (original OVA's)
Gungrave
Bubblegum Crisis
Elfen Lied
Air
Ninja Scroll (series)

Oh, and picked up the first season of Game of Thrones. Workin' on some other stuff. Good times. Sort of.

i've heard good things about elfen lied. never seen it though. the entire uncut series of sailor moon came in the mail recently and i'm enjoying myself very much with the dvds.

capcha: barber chair
I also picked up Texhnolyze, part of which I saw on TV years ago and have been wanting to see ever since.

From what I recall of Sailor Moon I'd not make it through lol. Lot of my friends always loved it.
Also, went ahead and pre-ordered the new version of Ergo Proxy that's coming out. I take it Geneon's going under is a wonderful thing, 'cause I wasn't about to pay seventy-five bucks for this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff