Welcome to Gaia! ::

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't know. I'm back tonight to thinkin' we won't even get introduced.

And I hate seeing people's poetry. It's almost always awful. And that's one thing I have a hard time lying about. Even for the beauty of a woman who is a beauty.

I saw some blonde chick on a bicycle, tonight. I was sitting at the park. It started raining. She was riding up the road across the field. Someone in a white pickup stopped and let her load her bike and gave her a ride home. I assume this was her. And I assume whoever gave her a ride was a strapping, handsome young lad. And that they are now in love, having been brought together by the fate of a Texas rainstorm. And it's game over.

Neurotic!
Also, new username, go!

Original Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
MajGyver
Also, new username, go!

What'd Che win?

And& Also: I really hope that some of my proposed names were amusing to you.

sweatdrop

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
MajGyver
Also, new username, go!

That one was my favorite from his list as well. rofl
I'm amused by anything.

Also, I am very bored, today! My dad left town, and my brother's still gone, so I have the place to myself. And nothing to do! I am too stupid to do anything. Somebody do something exciting.
Still waiting on that excitement!

I miss Friday-night chats.

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i don't have aim anymore.

emo
MajGyver
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't know. I'm back tonight to thinkin' we won't even get introduced.

And I hate seeing people's poetry. It's almost always awful. And that's one thing I have a hard time lying about. Even for the beauty of a woman who is a beauty.

I saw some blonde chick on a bicycle, tonight. I was sitting at the park. It started raining. She was riding up the road across the field. Someone in a white pickup stopped and let her load her bike and gave her a ride home. I assume this was her. And I assume whoever gave her a ride was a strapping, handsome young lad. And that they are now in love, having been brought together by the fate of a Texas rainstorm. And it's game over.

Neurotic!

Don't write yourself off yet; you can always get a poem from me on the subject of looking in her apartment window with a telescope 3nodding Send it to her webpage--if it's gotta be over we're going to do this s**t right.

I mean, just ask Aehlae, the scars are longlasting.

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
AIM is completely useless to me, now. Everyone is gone. I have no idea why I downloaded it again.

I want to go to a dance party. surprised
This has been a loooooooong night nooooooo good for convincing others to entertain me. Wah, wah wah.

I did go walk half a mile, tonight, though. Might've gone farther, but my calves were awfully tight. Which is lame. But all the same! I'm feeling good.

But, again, bored.

So bored. Someone give me a paper clip, a rubber band, and a bottle of NyQuil.

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
my back huuuuuurts. i have a pillow propped up under my back just so i can lie down and not go, ow ow ow ow.

che made my pain go away when i was up there, but now it has returned with a vengeance. makes me wonder exactly what is causing this pain.

i think it's stress. yeah. that's it. because i am indeed stressing over moving and money and new job.

a;ksdgjba;ksajdg ak'sb d;dsk'obaqeir q'asbd jucxz'kvg nw'ekrjbf'udishvi
agnbkuwreb'gluabsvlandsf
b

the end.
Back pain is teh suxxxorz. sad

I'm having one of the best stretches with my back that I've had in years, right now. I'm about due for a throw-out with it. I am not looking forward to it.

Alternating ice and heat, though! That's the best shits, short of a chiropractor.

Possibly the greatest song ever written.
I tend to seek out compilations instead of devouring the whole catalogue, or selecting the so-called best albums, of such prolific artists, but, in doing so, you miss out an a lot, including the above.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff