no one posts good poems anymore @_@

One grain of sand. It is all that remains of my vast empire. emo

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Longer

You're probably trolling, but I'm still taking that offensively.
AND THEN THEY FIGHT ninja pirate

Fatcat

angelfishblush
rofl

Zylo that speaks to your confidence more than anything.
I heard only gay boys and emo girls write poems.

T/F?

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Longer
angelfishblush
rofl

Zylo that speaks to your confidence more than anything.

If we don't think our poetry is good, why do we continue to write it?
Longer

THAT'S BECAUSE EVERYONE STOPPED COMMENTING ON MINE. YOU'RE A BUNCH OF LAZY BUMS!
Zylo Allouette

When I write I think I'm the greatest writer in the world and the words come alive like Pokeys escaping from Gumby and have sex with any girls who read my poems. It's the truth, and I gotta tell ya the reason why Maj & Onion & Passy are here is solely to act as a containing counterweight + aural birth control pill otherwise I'd be an unshakeable erupting teenage phenomenon with Saturn rings.
As long as I'm doing something.

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Power Armor Felix
Zylo Allouette

When I write I think I'm the greatest writer in the world and the words come alive like Pokeys escaping from Gumby and have sex with any girls who read my poems. It's the truth, and I gotta tell ya the reason why Maj & Onion & Passy are here is solely to act as a containing counterweight + aural birth control pill otherwise I'd be an unshakeable erupting teenage phenomenon with Saturn rings.

I find when I write that things get away from me- like Atlas reaching to scratch an itch and watching his world tumble away, only to go chasing it the way Lassie fetches help; unconsciously, with the driving need to satisfy a shattering axiom.

He's a charming man, really, when he isn't gritting his teeth.
hey, we're talking about poetry again. just in time for me to procrastinate finals
Power Armor Felix
angelfishblush
Siiiiiigh that does sound nice. I should enter a portal to any world where "for one" is not part of the culinary language, because those words are like straight doom to will and skill alike over here. The problem with my kitchen is that the secret ingredient is always love, so food without company is worse than vampire visits for inducing chronic fatigue. #hobbitpeopleproblems

Why not make bulk food that will last you a couple of meals? Get yourself a five pound bag of potatoes for $2.50 and make mashed potatoes. Then get yourself some frozen broccoli. Then a meat product of some sort, chicken will work. Heck, I know in my case food that resembles a meal is a great morale boost--the lack of female companionship doesn't even enter into the equation, this is survival fuel for the Felix Man.

Why do you think I was eating watercress soup? It is among my bulk weekend stashes, weekends being the only time the generator produces enough soooouuuulll to cook. Watercress soup, white bean & kale & barley & carrot soup, honey wheat bread, banana bread, hard-boiled eggs, soba/asparagus/anchovy/garlic salad, giant block of cheese, batches of smoothies (berry/mango/honey, avocado/apple/agave, peanut butter/banana). And it was fine soup! But the wrong soup to make for languishing ladies. What I need is something bloody, to feed my blood.

Today: banana bread, bacon, lentil salad, and shortly: Victoria's lobster grilled cheese, served with a side of boyfriend. heart heart heart
Also sure why not, I write like I'm grabbing someone's hair and dunking her drunk head underwater - this can be responsible, but trends towards malicious as I trend out of demographic.

Maj, I thought you were here as... What's the angry, drunk version of an Almack's patroness?
Power Armor Felix
Zylo Allouette

i wish i understood what that meant.
in other news: i've been trying to write poetry but every poem i write is just so awful. i can't bear to read them after i write them because they are simply that bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff