Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onion
i watched pretty much the entirety of GoT while it was on In Demand when we still had the tv and the cable thing. pretty easy to kill a whole day that way.

RE: dreaming wrong: psh no, my dreams are champions. and i actually knew a guy who could smoke a whole cigarette in one long breath

The court accepts all claims of championship given the expert testimony at the plaintiff's disposal. eek However we submit that the plaintiff doesn't know from imaginary cigarettes.
I have a wonderful relationship with Netflix. I am both the dreamer and the practical one!

For instance, brought to me by Netflix, five minutes ago, Worf just was all "PRUNE JUICE A WARRIOR'S DRINK" 3nodding

Meanwhile I just got some liquid iron supplement because I am trying new things, and it tastes like

uh

liver juice? Can that be a thing? True facts. I kind of like it?
angelfishblush
I have a wonderful relationship with Netflix. I am both the dreamer and the practical one!

For instance, brought to me by Netflix, five minutes ago, Worf just was all "PRUNE JUICE A WARRIOR'S DRINK" 3nodding

Meanwhile I just got some liquid iron supplement because I am trying new things, and it tastes like

uh

liver juice? Can that be a thing? True facts. I kind of like it?

does it taste the way cat ear medicine smells?

i actually pretty much never use my netflix (i guess it's been cancelled now) but i did let my friends stream for free for a while. when 4 people share an instant queue, hilarity and aggravation ensues.

And then they talk sex.
I'm flipping back and forth between baseball highlights and Yu Darvish's presser and obciously am not very cool and am wondering if having my two favorite poets from the Internets magically here right now is giving anyone else a timetravel erection.

Goodnight, probably.
angelfishblush

And then they talk sex.

i bet he's got a lot of pent-up frustration.

awww maj whee i was as surprised as you!
MajGyver
I'm flipping back and forth between baseball highlights and Yu Darvish's presser and obciously am not very cool and am wondering if having my two favorite poets from the Internets magically here right now is giving anyone else a timetravel erection.

Goodnight, probably.

xoxo, gossip girl heart
shouldn't y'all be asleep, anyway? it's practically tomorrow!
FINE BYE!!!

3nodding

off to tomorrowland
d'awww ok

have fun in the future!
angelfishblush
In Game of Thrones, you know that plot is being explicated because talking keeps occurring during boobs. Also doggy-style sex should be re-termed Westeros sex.

QFT

i'm actually a little annoyed at what they're doing in the show compared to what's going on in the books. they're not showing arya kill people in cold blood or run through the wilderness with gendry and hot pie. and wtf, shae was not sansa's handmaiden, she was lollys's, who they just cut out for no ******** reason whatsoever. and where are the tunnels and alayaya? christ...
passy indoors
angelfishblush
In Game of Thrones, you know that plot is being explicated because talking keeps occurring during boobs. Also doggy-style sex should be re-termed Westeros sex.

QFT

i'm actually a little annoyed at what they're doing in the show compared to what's going on in the books. they're not showing arya kill people in cold blood or run through the wilderness with gendry and hot pie. and wtf, shae was not sansa's handmaiden, she was lollys's, who they just cut out for no ******** reason whatsoever. and where are the tunnels and alayaya? christ...

i swear to god if you spoil a single plot point, i will circumcise you with a can opener. i have taken GREAT pains to avoid spoilers.
Those books have been around since my finely lined self was in middle school high school apparently. I question whether your great pains are not in fact great insanes. eek

But not your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
passy indoors
angelfishblush

QFT

That sounds like yet another frustration averted by Not Getting It. (I only read the first book - back when it came out, children!) Hooray the wuts of everyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff