Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Conversationalist

7,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
Hello Moppet, why a short one?
I've been better, really depressed at the moment but I'm keeping myself distracted. And you?

Eloquent Wench

Actually short shifts are suckage. Cause four hours isn't really with the drive. An it doesn't pay the bills.

Nassy: Aww, why can't you get out of bed dear? Not feeling well still?

Smii: *hugs* I know that feeling. distraction does indeed help sometimes.
I"m kinda blah myself. Work had higher ups from the corporate office walking around talking to people, wanting to know why there employee survey for the store scored so low on management. An you can't exactly say "I don't feel comfortable talking to you." So I i'm all nervous about that. Cause I had to talk about the store manager an my zone manager whom treat me like s**t. So I pretty much told her like it was, annnd lets just say she was taking lots of notes. >> I"m kinda freaking out that it might come back an bite me in the a** even though they were all "Oh it's totally confidential." My big ole a** it is.

*Flops over an noms on sammich*

7,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
Ryan: Sorry to hear you're on bed rest, hope you get better soon.

Moppet: It does sometimes, but a lot of the things I do normally end up going back to the problem so I'll probably just go off to pass out for a while.
Yeah they can't really say it'll be confidential cause when they get the reports, if they know how you tend to be or talk they can figure it's you that said that. But hopefully they'll take some measures to keep you from getting the short end.
Well, I think one short shift after all the s**t you had to put up with couldn’t be that bad.
Yes, I’m still not feeling well at all. I can’t sit, sat or lay without being in horrible pain and I
don't know why.

Sis, what is wrong is there anything I can do to help you out?
Don't worry I'll be fine.

Eloquent Wench

Smii:
I might do that myself. I didn't sleep much again last night.
An I figure they'll likely find out.
Cause I dont' trust the company. But whatever. I need a new place of work, so I don't really care right now.

Nassy: Oh noes. Well I hope you'll feel better soon.
Thank you both for caring -smiles-

Eloquent Wench

Of course silly.

Oh my, are you writing smut again Nassy?
lol I wish but no, close too it XDD this is my WRITING AVI

Eloquent Wench

Yes I know, thats why I was asking. xD
Well I'm not writing smut but still writing. I owe a roleplay reply and been
far from out of it. So I put on my writing avi and trying for the best.

Eloquent Wench

Huzzah!

Also, I'm freaking myself out over work. So I think I'm going to go try an take a nap now.
Since I has no drugs an all... :B
Talk to you later Nassy. <3
Have a pleasant nap moppet.

Hallowed Heckler

/rolls in for a bit/

baaaaaaaaah.......
-Cocks his head and watches him roll-

bahh black sheep?

7,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
Non-Adult Situation
Well, I think one short shift after all the s**t you had to put up with couldn’t be that bad.
Yes, I’m still not feeling well at all. I can’t sit, sat or lay without being in horrible pain and I
don't know why.

Sis, what is wrong is there anything I can do to help you out?
Don't worry I'll be fine.

I'll try not to worry too much, but it sounds like you should go to the doc if your in that much pain from doing anything.
Just my depression blowing things out of proportion cause I figured something like this would happen when I told my girl I was going to have to move to Ireland this summer.
I'll be fine though, just drown myself in studies til class is over then pack up and head out and I'll feel all better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff