• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Psychedelic Phoxbox
The Grey Embrace
Psychedelic Phoxbox
The Grey Embrace
Psychedelic Phoxbox
I saw that too! Everyone and their moms are gonna marry everyone heart .

I'm really surprised it's not way more expensive. There's also achievements for it.

It does get more expensive everytime you get married though. Im not sure by how much

What if the proposer has never been married but the proposee has been married a bunch before? Does the proposer still only have to pay 1mil? Does divorce also cost more?
Only the one who proposes pays. Idk how much it is to divorce though

Yeah, but does he pay the increased amount if the other person has been married a bunch? Can you just get around the increased costs by just having the less married person propose?

Beloved Scarface

The Grey Embrace
Psychedelic Phoxbox
The Grey Embrace
Psychedelic Phoxbox
The Grey Embrace
Psychedelic Phoxbox
I saw that too! Everyone and their moms are gonna marry everyone heart .

I'm really surprised it's not way more expensive. There's also achievements for it.

It does get more expensive everytime you get married though. Im not sure by how much

What if the proposer has never been married but the proposee has been married a bunch before? Does the proposer still only have to pay 1mil? Does divorce also cost more?

Yeah, but does he pay the increased amount if the other person has been married a bunch? Can you just get around the increased costs by just having the less married person propose?
I supposed if you've been married repeatedly but never preposed you would have never paid the proposing fee, but in the divorce, if it is mutual both parties pay a fee (idk the amount). If the divorce is one side the people who wants the divorce pays a higher fee.

Tricky Exhibitionist

13,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Psychedelic Phoxbox
The Grey Embrace
Psychedelic Phoxbox
The Grey Embrace
Psychedelic Phoxbox

I supposed if you've been married repeatedly but never preposed you would have never paid the proposing fee, but in the divorce, if it is mutual both parties pay a fee (idk the amount). If the divorce is one side the people who wants the divorce pays a higher fee.

Marriage is confusing. ヘ(。□°)ヘ

Beloved Scarface

The Grey Embrace
Psychedelic Phoxbox
The Grey Embrace
Psychedelic Phoxbox
The Grey Embrace
Psychedelic Phoxbox

Marriage is confusing. ヘ(。□°)ヘ
Haha yeah ^____^

Tricky Exhibitionist

13,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Psychedelic Phoxbox
Haha yeah ^____^

You planning to get hitched?

Devoted Lover

Psychedelic Phoxbox

Well they said it depends on the divorce so maybe the more you get divorced, the more it costs, like the marriage. Or depends on how much both parties are willing to pay.
I took advantage of this with my best friend. dramallama

Beloved Scarface

The Grey Embrace
Psychedelic Phoxbox
Haha yeah ^____^

You planning to get hitched?
I might at some point

Beloved Scarface

Miss Kiiro
I took advantage of this with my best friend. dramallama
That's sweet heart

Beloved Scarface

HugsxStitches
Psychedelic Phoxbox

Well they said it depends on the divorce so maybe the more you get divorced, the more it costs, like the marriage. Or depends on how much both parties are willing to pay.
I feel like it's something along those lines as well

Enduring Sex Symbol

emotion_dowant

Beloved Scarface

1-800-OMG-STFU
emotion_dowant
cool

Enduring Sex Symbol

Psychedelic Phoxbox
1-800-OMG-STFU
emotion_dowant
cool