Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Ladykiller

weirdoofdoom

Looool 8D I'm sure if Alex doesn't mean harm, then Ranvier would eventually warm up to him. But Manvier would probably just be like, "muttermutterinsultmutter" because he doesn't like people who aren't nice to Ranvier. 8D Although he can care about people that Ranvier really likes, or people who like him and are harmless. xD

Yeahhh me either, I've been holding off on drawing her since I don't know... >_>

G'NIGHT WEIRDY BB <3333

Tiny Faun

12,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
The pink one was not my circus avi.
It's my dream avi, or halfway there. xDD
I'll go to become a circus avi now..

Nanduri's Husbando

Demonic Shapeshifter

34,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
weirdoofdoom

User Image

Wow, that was awesome, you being all darky and creepy lol, please write more.
heart

...but call me tranny again and I'll eat your face...

Shy Nerd

Usagiya

Haha, Alex doesn't usually mean harm, so it'd probably be cool. Alex is just very indifferent.

Magic Etiquette

Ohhhh that's what your circus avi is! Okay, STORED!! biggrin

Shin the Devil

LMAO surprisingly, my other friend said the same thing. I was just like 'you LIKE my emo writing wtf? It's like I pulled something from creepypasta!!"

Hnnnngh I won't call you a tranny again, I promise! But seriously, why do you think in my story you got mad when that happened? And...I suppose there goes the story I wanted to write for you....time to make up another plot, then.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Usagiya
User Image

*SHWING*

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

Shin the Devil

I MISS FRONTIER SKIES. ;A; I don't care about the dumpster game, they need to bring Frontier Skies back.

weirdoofdoom

STORY WAS AWESOME. I AM ENVIOUS OF ANYONE WHO CAN PUT DOWN PRETTY WORDS. ;A; All I do is draw on rare occasions and... stuff.

Anyway, bye sis and friends. 8D Going to an internet-less land for the weekend. :X May pop in if I have cell signal though. See ya'll later! heart heart heart

Tiny Faun

12,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
Lalalala~ /hums.
I'm just slightly bored today~
And my tummy and head and entire body aches! D=

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Frontier Skies was very unkind to me and I was a legit Captain.

Either my ship is in the manga OR someone copied the style.

Shy Nerd

Kiizi

Th-thank you! ;3; Man, I had to write an essay for Economics on Globalization today. I'm glad I exercised my writing muscles....xDDD

Shameless Ladykiller

weirdoofdoom

Oh Godddd. Balskmfklad, I have to write one soon about like... observing humans. D: So I have to go sit somewhere, stare at people (like I always do because I'm a creeper for artistic reference of course), draw a conclusion about all of humanity, and then write a big long compelling argument about it :I

Shy Nerd

Usagiya

Humans are selfish, end of story. Even if they're doing 'good,' it's not really out of the kindness of their hearts. They're doing it for self gratification. Everything they do is for themselves only.

I'm reading Jekyll and Hyde for BritLit, and I have to write an essay about it....that's kinda just a fragment of what I'm going to write in my essay ^_^;; The rest of it is about how every human has evil in them, society makes us hide that side of ourselves, yin yang (one can't exist without the other and vice versa) and so on and so forth.

Shameless Ladykiller

weirdoofdoom

Oooh, a BritLit class? 8D Is Jekyll and Hyde good?! I've never actually read it! D:

That seems like a pretty workable topic though xD And widely agreed on, lol. >__>

Shy Nerd

Usagiya

It's interesting, once you understand what it's about @_@ It's like, I had to read every sentence multiple times to understood what it was really saying...it's also very short, so yeah...but it is pretty good.

IN OTHER NEWS I started drawing the Cirque du Experience members...and I only got Shin done xDDD I am terrible at thinking of poses for group pics...

Shameless Ladykiller

weirdoofdoom

Yaaaaay amg! 8DD I'm doing some sketches for your story too ;v; <33333 akajsdajfnkas

I FEEL SO GEEKY ATM. <3 I'M BABYSITTING MY 5 YEAR OLD COUSIN BY HAVING HER PLAY KH2 LOOOL

Shy Nerd

Usagiya

Wh-what really O_O I feel so honored... :'D

OMG LMAO HAHAHA THE YOUNGER THE GENERATION, THE MORE INTEGRATED INTO TECHNOLOGY THEY ARE....Speaking of KH I got KH Re:Coded for my DS and am playing it. Nostalgiaaaaaaaaa

I need to finish KH and KH2. I had to borrow my friend's PS2 to play them...and it's not that he took it back before I finished. I gave it back to him before I finished because I NEVER COMPLETED THE GAMES. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY TIME D< Dammiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt...

Also while I was in the car, thinking the things that I think...an image of your avi popped into my head, doing this. I think it was because of the pic you drew xDDD

Another idea. We should have a RP just for Theorists o_o idk if anyone on this thread is into RPing tho.....but it's just an idea *shrug*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff