Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Streaker

7,725 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Usagiya
AS YOU SHOULD!
Psssh, exercises... Who needs em?? ...but if you do exercise, then good for you :'D Do not be a lazy evil overlord like me.

a gaining-weight-overlord lol
ill start exercising when im done with education talk2hand my brain is exercised to its max already

Shameless Ladykiller

ExplodingWalrus
omg... For real tho. Everything makes me too tired to consider working out... I think that's partly just me being horrible at time management, but. STILL.
BUT NAH MAN. I DON'T EVEN GAIN WEIGHT (MOST OF THE TIME). I just devour all the sweets. It might be a superpower, probably.

Demonic Streaker

7,725 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Usagiya
omg... For real tho. Everything makes me too tired to consider working out... I think that's partly just me being horrible at time management, but. STILL.
BUT NAH MAN. I DON'T EVEN GAIN WEIGHT (MOST OF THE TIME). I just devour all the sweets. It might be a superpower, probably.

yeah, i always find an excuse to avoid exercising. YEAH *high five* not yet at least. when my grandma and mom were my age they were as skinny as me but look at them now theyre much more chunky huhu
so, one day ill gain weight and instead of criticizing me for being too skinny theyll criticize me for being too chunky.
SOCIETY. emotion_awesome

Shameless Ladykiller

ExplodingWalrus
THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO PUT OFF A WORKOUT! o/
but omg... my mom and grandma did the same thing. IT'S OKAY THOUGH. skinny or chunky, girls are adorable~*

Greedy Loverboy

regular physical activity is vital to a healthy lifestyle
let's all do our best ♥

Shameless Ladykiller

Maxierre
MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!! emotion_kirakira
I will consider it... JUST FOR YOU
also your avi is fabulous.

Demonic Streaker

7,725 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Usagiya
ExplodingWalrus
THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO PUT OFF A WORKOUT! o/
but omg... my mom and grandma did the same thing. IT'S OKAY THOUGH. skinny or chunky, girls are adorable~*

I like hiking actually. Though I always worry about the whole bathroom in the wild issue =u= I'm too spoiled.
Hehe thanks c: I feel sad for people with eating disorders after watching a documentary about it though. Their disorder stemmed in part because society expects girls to look skinny and these girls took it overboard D: all the throwing up :c

Shameless Ladykiller

ExplodingWalrus
Yesss, walking/running are definitely my activity of choice if I had to pick one!! Hiking is nice to get some fresh air and see cool stuff, but... YEAH.... NATURE. I have minor issues with nature... like too many insects. I'M ALSO SPOILED.
ahhhh yeah ;-; It is sad... and scary because you just don't really know what to do or say to such a person. It's kind of a... fragile situation? So your words could BACKFIRE HORRIBLY....!!

Demonic Streaker

7,725 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Usagiya
ExplodingWalrus
Yesss, walking/running are definitely my activity of choice if I had to pick one!! Hiking is nice to get some fresh air and see cool stuff, but... YEAH.... NATURE. I have minor issues with nature... like too many insects. I'M ALSO SPOILED.
ahhhh yeah ;-; It is sad... and scary because you just don't really know what to do or say to such a person. It's kind of a... fragile situation? So your words could BACKFIRE HORRIBLY....!!

I actually like playing sports too, but I really suck at em. I think the only sports I'm decent at are badminton and ultimate Frisbee xD
YEAH all the spiders and bugs and poison ivy D; but dont you like the scenery its breathtaking
Yeah that's true, it's an issue with privacy so its hard to help someone out with an eating disorder. And its a lifelong struggle Q.Q
My words always backfire xC

Shameless Ladykiller

ExplodingWalrus
Those are both awesome sports tho. I don't have the hand-eye coordination for either one... I'm the person who would catch the frisbee with my face.
BUGS... /shudders I keep finding spiders at my work, and I'm just like "WELP, I'M DONE WITH THIS SECTION." BUT YES.... scenery makes it worth it. Maybe with some insect-repellent spray.
Yeahh;;;; so you're also the kind whose words don't go across like they were supposed to? ._. I feel you bro. i feel u

Demonic Streaker

7,725 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Usagiya
Those are both awesome sports tho. I don't have the hand-eye coordination for either one... I'm the person who would catch the frisbee with my face.
BUGS... /shudders I keep finding spiders at my work, and I'm just like "WELP, I'M DONE WITH THIS SECTION." BUT YES.... scenery makes it worth it. Maybe with some insect-repellent spray.
Yeahh;;;; so you're also the kind whose words don't go across like they were supposed to? ._. I feel you bro. i feel u

OUCH > u <
it just takes a few days to get used to. you kinda had to in p.e., didnt wanna let your team down. xD
spiders are just so disturbing
the spray makes me nervous because if it kills bugs...what else on me can it kill? my clothes? xD
*high five* let us cri together crying
im working on it though. i learn a little more each time i screw up with my words

Shameless Ladykiller

ExplodingWalrus
DUDE I didn't want to let my team down, but that desire did not increase my skill at all... I was scared of the volleyball section because I was teamed with the girls' volleyball team captain and I sucked so badly and she would always glare at me for a split second.... IT THREW ME OFF BECAUSE SHE WAS SO CUTE AND SWEET THE REST OF THE TIME... SHE WAS SERIOUS ABOUT VOLLEYBALL.
Omg well... I don't use anything that kills bugs on myself... I just know of the kind that makes mosquitos less likely to "smell" you. D-DON'T SPRAY YOURSELF WITH ANYTHING TOXIC;;;;!!
Yeah... I get the feeling I will be working on that for the rest of my life. I don't know why I want to study language when... I am so awkward at communicating...

Demonic Streaker

7,725 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Usagiya
ExplodingWalrus
DUDE I didn't want to let my team down, but that desire did not increase my skill at all... I was scared of the volleyball section because I was teamed with the girls' volleyball team captain and I sucked so badly and she would always glare at me for a split second.... IT THREW ME OFF BECAUSE SHE WAS SO CUTE AND SWEET THE REST OF THE TIME... SHE WAS SERIOUS ABOUT VOLLEYBALL.
Omg well... I don't use anything that kills bugs on myself... I just know of the kind that makes mosquitos less likely to "smell" you. D-DON'T SPRAY YOURSELF WITH ANYTHING TOXIC;;;;!!
Yeah... I get the feeling I will be working on that for the rest of my life. I don't know why I want to study language when... I am so awkward at communicating...

Yeah volleyball was embarrassing and painful =.= my bony arms lolol
Oh wow must've been a huge shock xD
I used some spray on my clothes when I went to Cancun. So many mosquito's there D:
Well theres nothing wrong with that if that's what you truly want ^-^ I would like to study language but yeah the problem with communication I feel will hinder me and I dont have the motivation to overcome it. Public speaking in English is hard enough xD!
What language is it or is it a variety?

Shadowy Shade

RBoeie
ninja

I see you!
I like you!
Be my friend.
Now...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff