Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Ladykiller

ExplodingWalrus
All of P.E. was embarrassing for me... Plus it was the one and only class I had together with my high school crush. NO WONDER I HAD NO SELF ESTEEM...
Omg... mosquitos in tropical places, I can imagine... The same bugs, but... bigger and more poisonous. >>
Yeah exactly;;! The language itself isn't the problem, it's... the part where I have to use it to interact with people... xD
It's probably very geeky of me, but I'll be studying Japanese :'') I'm hoping to do translation work. I love the feeling of just... helping others understand! Whether it's simply bridging the language barrier, or creating a deeper, more emotional understanding... I love language for that purpose. *^*
Monsieur Poppycock
RBoeie
ninja

I see you!
I like you!
Be my friend.
Now...
haha sure xD how's it going?

Shadowy Shade

RBoeie

Just got home from work. I'm wore out. You?
Monsieur Poppycock
RBoeie

Just got home from work. I'm wore out. You?
doing ok here xP cleaning the old room here haha rofl what do you do for work and stuff?

Demonic Streaker

7,725 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Usagiya
ExplodingWalrus
All of P.E. was embarrassing for me... Plus it was the one and only class I had together with my high school crush. NO WONDER I HAD NO SELF ESTEEM...
Omg... mosquitos in tropical places, I can imagine... The same bugs, but... bigger and more poisonous. >>
Yeah exactly;;! The language itself isn't the problem, it's... the part where I have to use it to interact with people... xD
It's probably very geeky of me, but I'll be studying Japanese :'') I'm hoping to do translation work. I love the feeling of just... helping others understand! Whether it's simply bridging the language barrier, or creating a deeper, more emotional understanding... I love language for that purpose. *^*

oh my god i understand the pain T^T my friend knew i liked the guy, so every time i ran past him while running the mile or something she'd make a bunch of noise to draw attention to me ugh xD
plus, no one looks sexy in p.e. were all sweaty and tired.
are they? they looked just like any other mosquito haha
aww so cheesy! hahhaha but its all cool. japanese?! nice ^-^ now go practice by watching anime hehe. communication is key in a lot of things

Shameless Ladykiller

ExplodingWalrus
ommmggg THAT'S THE WORST... like no, I DON'T want him to notice me, I am ashamed of myself. :'| Yeah, I looked gross too because I had a hand-me-down uniform that didn't fit right... and then I was (am) completely out of shape... just #ugh emo
Well, maybe not the mosquitos... but just in general! Lots of bugs and rats and whatnot have the chance to grow bigger in places like that... or so I hear, from my parents who grew up in the Philippines.
I'm super cheesy. but PFFT that's funny because like... being my dorky wapanese self and like, singing to Jpop and stuff, is actually what helped me develop a more accurate accent... It's not much, but when I studied with other beginners, I realized it did legitimately help me x'D

Demonic Streaker

7,725 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Usagiya
ExplodingWalrus
ommmggg THAT'S THE WORST... like no, I DON'T want him to notice me, I am ashamed of myself. :'| Yeah, I looked gross too because I had a hand-me-down uniform that didn't fit right... and then I was (am) completely out of shape... just #ugh emo
Well, maybe not the mosquitos... but just in general! Lots of bugs and rats and whatnot have the chance to grow bigger in places like that... or so I hear, from my parents who grew up in the Philippines.
I'm super cheesy. but PFFT that's funny because like... being my dorky wapanese self and like, singing to Jpop and stuff, is actually what helped me develop a more accurate accent... It's not much, but when I studied with other beginners, I realized it did legitimately help me x'D

Yeah I wanted to hide away and never come back xD
I really should excercise again but no motivation. Aww D: its okay we all in dis together B)
Thing is tho society is less harsh on out of shape girls than out of shape guys. I mean that a slow runner who's a girl is fine but a slow runner who's a guy gets looked down upon more xD
Bigger scary creatures Q.Q like Australia!
Wow, studying Japanese through entertainment is handy B) do you speak in a higher pitch in Japanese?

Shameless Ladykiller

ExplodingWalrus
Same... P.E. should be erased.
W-WE CAN DO IT..! I bought a sports bra today, DOES THAT COUNT AS EXERCISING YET? x''D
But, yeah... I guess there is the expectation for men to be the "stronger" ones. Still, I would say that the expectation for men to be fit is somewhat more subtle than the expectation for women to be thin... Idk, people are weird.
AUSTRALIA THOUGH.
Yeah, you really can learn a lot that way, especially after learning the basics of their sentence structure and stuff. And, yeah, I do tend to sound a bit higher pitched I think... Or I always use about the same pitch in Japanese, but my English has more range I guess?

Shameless Ladykiller

RBoeie
ninja
emotion_kirakira
PAIUGHAPIUSHG{OA:OIG:"ASJNGNASJKNASFJKNA:GN"OIEJFASDFASF

OMG PEOPLE ARE BACK! I'VE MISSED YOU ALLL!!!! biggrin

Shameless Ladykiller

iSinister
SINI!!
Usagiya

>3< HAI! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!

biggrin so much has happened over the very long time we haven't talked.

I hope everyone sees so we can all catch up. biggrin

Shameless Ladykiller

iSinister
Haaay~
Yeah dude! I feel different and yet... ultimately the same. /stares at ceiling
Usagiya
RBoeie
ninja
emotion_kirakira
emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit