• Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fujita_Makos
-CupCakedUke-
Fujita_Makos
-CupCakedUke-
Haters make them famous :'3
yes and they also kill shows by spreading the hate.. have you ever seen a show comic cartoon or band stay famous with the exception of rebecca black cause of haters?
nope they are disbanded fired quit cancled etc cause of how little the show or band is liked.

More people love the show than hate it so oh well keep hating emotion_awesome
Like my whole high school watches it o 3o not that must mean a lot XD

well that says they have very low standards for cartoons and probally never watched a really well designed cartoon in thier life or wont know one if it was smacked ont heir face.

trust me i havent laughed at this show and i know a bunch of people who hate it as well.. and every time someone shouts what time is it im tempted to say a waste of 30 minutes of your life!!or just say its time to loose your virginity!!!

You know that's kinda messed up...I've seen good cartoons and old ones but I won't bag on the new ones because it's not meant for adults bro = 3=

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Super Squirrel Boy
-CupCakedUke-
Super Squirrel Boy
-CupCakedUke-
Super Squirrel Boy
-CupCakedUke-

and I'm sure you have over a thousand students in your high school there.

Probably :'3 all I know is I get compliments for wearing the shirts XD
I'm not a huge fan but I think it's creative and I like the concept. I watch it if it's on and nothing else is. I don't avoid it like some shows.
It's relaxing and imagination and fun to me...like if I was in a coma I'd wanna be in a world like that :'3
oh wow that'd be awesome and never wanna wake up. So much more fun and less worrisome than rl.

I knowwww...Just being care free and beating crap up x'3

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Fujita_Makos
-CupCakedUke-
Fujita_Makos
-CupCakedUke-
yes and they also kill shows by spreading the hate.. have you ever seen a show comic cartoon or band stay famous with the exception of rebecca black cause of haters?
nope they are disbanded fired quit cancled etc cause of how little the show or band is liked.

well that says they have very low standards for cartoons and probally never watched a really well designed cartoon in thier life or wont know one if it was smacked ont heir face.

trust me i havent laughed at this show and i know a bunch of people who hate it as well.. and every time someone shouts what time is it im tempted to say a waste of 30 minutes of your life!!or just say its time to loose your virginity!!!
You're funny ^__^

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
-CupCakedUke-
Super Squirrel Boy
-CupCakedUke-
Super Squirrel Boy
-CupCakedUke-

I'm not a huge fan but I think it's creative and I like the concept. I watch it if it's on and nothing else is. I don't avoid it like some shows.
It's relaxing and imagination and fun to me...like if I was in a coma I'd wanna be in a world like that :'3
oh wow that'd be awesome and never wanna wake up. So much more fun and less worrisome than rl.

That'd be awesome woooo we kill the tree monsters!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
-CupCakedUke-
Fujita_Makos
-CupCakedUke-
Fujita_Makos
-CupCakedUke-

You know that's kinda messed up...I've seen good cartoons and old ones but I won't bag on the new ones because it's not meant for adults bro = 3=
im not bagging on it since its not ment for adults im bagging on it cause it sucks overall.. i watch kid xcartoons i watch adult cartoons and i watch teen and college cartoons i love watching them but when i find a show that cant make me laugh has me sighing more then smiling plus just ends up wanting me to shoot my brains out after watching it.. it means its a sucky show and i still dont know how it was nominated for anything..
the animation is shotty the voice acting is ok.. the plot is just messed up since they have rehashed a complete episode i think once or twice already and made it a new episode.. they dont go on much adventures as they should be going on.. and well between the creator's works of adventure time and flapjack flapjack was supiriour by alot in my eyes.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

Fuji you do know not everyone likes the same thing right?

ninja

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fujita_Makos
-CupCakedUke-
Fujita_Makos
-CupCakedUke-
Fujita_Makos
-CupCakedUke-

im not bagging on it since its not ment for adults im bagging on it cause it sucks overall.. i watch kid xcartoons i watch adult cartoons and i watch teen and college cartoons i love watching them but when i find a show that cant make me laugh has me sighing more then smiling plus just ends up wanting me to shoot my brains out after watching it.. it means its a sucky show and i still dont know how it was nominated for anything..
the animation is shotty the voice acting is ok.. the plot is just messed up since they have rehashed a complete episode i think once or twice already and made it a new episode.. they dont go on much adventures as they should be going on.. and well between the creator's works of adventure time and flapjack flapjack was supiriour by alot in my eyes.

Well Fuji it keeps my siblings entertained as did Flap Jack and so does Regular show...and The amazing world of gum ball so yea I like them = w=

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Super Squirrel Boy
-CupCakedUke-
Super Squirrel Boy
-CupCakedUke-
Super Squirrel Boy
-CupCakedUke-

That'd be awesome woooo we kill the tree monsters!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell to the yes~

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

oooh I didn't know Lilac had siblings! How oldish are they? Don't have to share if that's private, just curious.

ninja
Ashleyien
lI Fox lI
Ashleyien
lI Fox lI
Ashleyien
lI Fox lI
Everyone's shaped different. And usually people have one foot slightly bigger than the other. I have a hard time finding shoes that aren't too big in the heel and loser in the toes. I like toe room.

I think my foot is a little high or something... maybe fat... I need looser at the toes, I think my foot is fat there but if I get wide width shoes they fall off my heal. sweatdrop I end up getting a lot of size 8, even though that's too big for me since 7 and sometimes 7 1/2 are too tight. Usually 7.5 fits the best, if they have half sizes, but sometimes they're just too small.
you should try out size 6 and 5 1/2 in girls shoes wink that's what I usually try to wear and they seem to fit better. I'm size 7 1/2 in women's.

Girls shoes? Did you mean boys?
I've tried to look at guys shoes at one point but they didn't go that small and the kids' ones didn't go big enough.... well at Walmart anyway.
no girls. go in the girls kids section and try those. Mens you'll be probably a 5 or 5 and a half.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sweatdrop I think my feet are too big for kid's shoes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
not if you wear size 7 1/2 in womens. That's the same as size 6 in kids and the largest size in kids. It's worth a try and see instead of assuming.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
As far as I know, when I was in high school, I was the only one who watched cartoons. sweatdrop I never told anyone since I figured they'd think I was a bigger loser than I already was.
I mean I didn't drink or use drugs and was quiet and kept to myself...so yeah, I'm pretty sure most people thought I was weird at least. sweatdrop

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

poor Jay over concerned about other people and still not happy. You'd think he'd learn that he should do what he likes and not worry about what other people think.

ninja

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
-CupCakedUke-
Well Fuji it keeps my siblings entertained as did Flap Jack and so does Regular show...and The amazing world of gum ball so yea I like them = w=

flapjack heart
regular show heart
gumball User Image
adventure time User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

jay: you'd be surprized who watches cartoons still.. they only act like it since they too dont want to look like losers.. but i bet you even the popular kids in school had a favorite show that was a cartoon when they were in school

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

oooh everyone let's have an adventure time/gumball party! I wanna see Fuji squirm XD

ninja

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
All those shows are great to me o wo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers