iProcrast
celticheavens
iProcrast
celticheavens
iProcrast
celticheavens

✻ ✻ c e l t i c h e a v e n s : :

Nope; our land area is smaller than california xD
(I'll give ya the answer after this rofl )

Hmmmmm I have noooo clue lol ughhhh bahamas?

The bahamas aren't in south east asia rofl
Singapore 3nodding

OMG LOLOLOL
SEA= South East Asia? lol
I think you either were trying to tell me that or did and I just totally missed it TwT

Yea :X SEA region is a commonly used term in international politics and economics xD
Now you know! ;D

haha great i feel so cultured now biggrin

Glad to be of help~ ;D
Am off to go home, so tty another time! Go get some rest!

Business Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
celticheavens
iProcrast
celticheavens
iProcrast
celticheavens

The bahamas aren't in south east asia rofl
Singapore 3nodding

OMG LOLOLOL
SEA= South East Asia? lol
I think you either were trying to tell me that or did and I just totally missed it TwT

Yea :X SEA region is a commonly used term in international politics and economics xD
Now you know! ;D

haha great i feel so cultured now biggrin

Glad to be of help~ ;D
Am off to go home, so tty another time! Go get some rest!

haha okay take care!
I will eventually ;p

Business Werewolf

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
*pokes head in through the floor*

Shy Sweetheart

*She boops Grimm~*

Ma Ajmala's Significant Otter

Lavish Worshipper

celticheavens

It also means you're super nice! ;D I'm born in the tropics and even I struggle with the heat... emo I was happily out in a trench at ~10 degrees!

Oh, lovely! Rest is good! Hope you got enough~
.____. do you have to work that much? DDDD: please don't wear yourself out!!!

Oh, tell me about it! The thing is I hate paying for young driver surcharge, and places where it is cheaper to cab than rent a car usually have bad roads (e.g. crowded, bad traffic laws) anyway :/ But yea, China was one of the worst for me... Manilla was quite scary for me too! The way they cut @_______@ /heart attack
Haha not all internet stereo types are true but I do try :3
It is just so fricken hard to be nice with out being a carpet

If I can get my weekend mornings covered again I am not worried about it but if I have to work them I will be pissed and close to a 40 hour work week :C

You've been to Manila!? That's cool that we have been to at least one of the same places emotion_kirakira
I like North Dakota driving it is easy because no one lives here emotion_c8

Sorry for the late reply work and school have been working together to kick my butt >C

Lavish Worshipper

xX_Sandman_Slim_Xx
Varient
xX_Sandman_Slim_Xx
Varient
xX_Sandman_Slim_Xx

dawww ok cat_xp
You're great emotion_kirakira
BUT if you qupte me here I will reply I promise
Unless it is like "okay" or "good" then I have nothing and I dont like grasping at straws for conversations

well ok ... but um ... yea sup? cat_sweatdrop
-pets the kitty cat emote-
NM just got off of work, you?

-purr- was playing space engineers with my friend , now I'm relaxing to an asmr video on youtube and sipping some jameson's Irish whiskey
I like Irish Car Bombs but now I am just drinking caesers til school gets done because whiskey gets me a dumb level of drunk
I might be coming down with a cold :C
-sniffles-

Lavish Worshipper

NetoSB
hi
Hello! How are you?

Lavish Worshipper

Grimmjow v2
*pokes head in through the floor*
-pets-

Lavish Worshipper

Master Interactive
ninja
4laugh heart

Lavish Worshipper

Yukaspluk
I'm b-bad at threads > < B-because I'm so busy now. Pm me with questions? *She would like that*
If you can reply here when you get time that would be great
I am sorry I didn't reply to this I was just juggling on sending you a PM or not because I suck at PMs and I generally remember to reply here better :C

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
Varient
celticheavens

It also means you're super nice! ;D I'm born in the tropics and even I struggle with the heat... emo I was happily out in a trench at ~10 degrees!

Oh, tell me about it! The thing is I hate paying for young driver surcharge, and places where it is cheaper to cab than rent a car usually have bad roads (e.g. crowded, bad traffic laws) anyway :/ But yea, China was one of the worst for me... Manilla was quite scary for me too! The way they cut @_______@ /heart attack

If I can get my weekend mornings covered again I am not worried about it but if I have to work them I will be pissed and close to a 40 hour work week :C

You've been to Manila!? That's cool that we have been to at least one of the same places emotion_kirakira

Sorry for the late reply work and school have been working together to kick my butt >C

It's just further evidence to support how nice you are whee ~
Oh, tell me about it >< And when you are trying to explain a viewpoint or an argument of a sensitive topic to another, and they start verbally abusing you, it's hard to stay nice >< emotion_facepalm

O_O That's a lot on top of school... Fingers crossed!!

Yeap! I've travelled to all parts of SEA except Vietnam xD~ I need to go to Spain so we can have 2 places! emotion_awesome xD Lucky you! Traffic is that bad here vs. the rest of SEA, but boy do I hate peak hour traffic ><

No worries! Just don't stress yourself out too much! D: I've been quite busy myself so I just pop on and more vs. staying online all day sweatdrop

Lavish Worshipper

celticheavens
Varient
celticheavens

It's just further evidence to support how nice you are whee ~
Oh, tell me about it >< And when you are trying to explain a viewpoint or an argument of a sensitive topic to another, and they start verbally abusing you, it's hard to stay nice >< emotion_facepalm

O_O That's a lot on top of school... Fingers crossed!!

Yeap! I've travelled to all parts of SEA except Vietnam xD~ I need to go to Spain so we can have 2 places! emotion_awesome xD Lucky you! Traffic is that bad here vs. the rest of SEA, but boy do I hate peak hour traffic ><

No worries! Just don't stress yourself out too much! D: I've been quite busy myself so I just pop on and more vs. staying online all day sweatdrop
I hate the words "You do not understand" when used in an argument.
It is as if the arguer has a full spectrum of emotions that the other does not and it is belittling.
Empathy while difficult in certain situations is not impossible and while we all have our own emotional limitations it is not impossible that the other does understand.

I have another job too x______x
maybe if I just keep telling myself it will be okay it will make it true

We have to all go to Europe with Linds, scope out hotties and kick butt! 4laugh heart

What has had you occupied missy~ <3

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out