Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

Varient
xX_Sandman_Slim_Xx
Varient
xX_Sandman_Slim_Xx
Varient
That's good :3
I am under attack by a brigade of cats now so there goes my hope of getting back to sleep @_____@

I love cats cat_xp
I have 5 in my house right now but 3 of them are mine and 2 of them will live past the next year... one is kinda going .____.;

Do you have any cats?
Also sorry for not replying to your PM I just suck at PMs

I have 3 cats cat_3nodding one of mine has feline aids so he's not in good shape either cat_sad how can you suck at PMs?
Mine all have herpies but apparently that is really common
Idk I just read them and then don't reply because I skim through them all ><
My internet is so slow when it comes to replying that unless it is like "I am going to hang myself" I don't reply

ok so make all topic lines "I'm going to hang myself" and you'll reply ... got it

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
iProcrast
Quote:
celticheavens

Hmmm a different country?

✻ ✻ c e l t i c h e a v e n s : :

Put my username behind the equal and you're good!
Doesn't matter since I got it~ ;D

Yeap, different for sure, but in the SEA region~
We are very very small ;D

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
Varient
It is raining a lot here too D:
It is actually what is causing a lot of the cooler weather
Don't worry though my winter can get to -40 degrees so you are better there

Congrats on the profit! What did you pull?
You're welcome! Thank you for everything!

YOU GOT THIS! Driving there must be scary but I have faith that you can come out of this a better driver than I!

:O I see!
And man ._. -40? That's tough!! Do you not go out at all in those temperatures..? What happens if you've school gonk

Pulled around 12b in profit~ This is my third time getting a rig so in my mind that's not bad since I kept some of it xD
It's fine! Thank you too, hun!

It was in the beginning >< I had to drive because I got sick of cab drivers driving like maniacs.. I was honestly fearful for my life, and I didn't want anything to happen since I've to cab twice a day minimum ><. But yea, fingers crossed!

How's your day? c:

Shy Sweetheart

Varient
Yukaspluk
M-maybe its just that my threads are t-that kind of time period > < I tend to bookmark more daytime threads than nighttime threads~ b-because night time is usually one-night threads.
*She should be in bed!*
Soo at first I skimmed through that and I was really curious what kind of life style you have taken up because I read they were one night stands rofl
I was like "Oh nooo I am clearly missing a lot of characteristics of this lady"

N-not very many people care to get to know me ; ; W-which makes sense b-because I'm shy and disappear for long periods.

Ma Ajmala's Significant Otter

Lavish Worshipper

xX_Sandman_Slim_Xx

ok so make all topic lines "I'm going to hang myself" and you'll reply ... got it
Don't pull tricks on me ;_____;

Lavish Worshipper

celticheavens

:O I see!
And man ._. -40? That's tough!! Do you not go out at all in those temperatures..? What happens if you've school gonk

Pulled around 12b in profit~ This is my third time getting a rig so in my mind that's not bad since I kept some of it xD
It's fine! Thank you too, hun!

It was in the beginning >< I had to drive because I got sick of cab drivers driving like maniacs.. I was honestly fearful for my life, and I didn't want anything to happen since I've to cab twice a day minimum ><. But yea, fingers crossed!

How's your day? c:
I do because I was born in Canada and am well acclimated to colder temperatures. I can't handle hot temps accordingly though I turn into a whinny sweaty baby.

I got rid of my shifts tomorrow morning and Sunday morning so now I am stoked to have a morning to enjoy and not be all stressed with work <333
I work at night though but tha'ts okay I think it was just the 14 hour shifts that were legitimately stressing out my body to the point of losing health and getting sick

I think I will make apple crisp and jello shots

Everytime I travel anywhere I hate having to trust the taxi drivers. Manila was the worst but I just had to remind myself the driver is still alive

Lavish Worshipper

Yukaspluk
Varient
Yukaspluk
M-maybe its just that my threads are t-that kind of time period > < I tend to bookmark more daytime threads than nighttime threads~ b-because night time is usually one-night threads.
*She should be in bed!*
Soo at first I skimmed through that and I was really curious what kind of life style you have taken up because I read they were one night stands rofl
I was like "Oh nooo I am clearly missing a lot of characteristics of this lady"

N-not very many people care to get to know me ; ; W-which makes sense b-because I'm shy and disappear for long periods.
I am sorry sweets I would love to listen to anything you have to say <333

Shy Sweetheart

T-there's a difference between being willing t-to listen to a person as opposed to trying to get to know them *She nodnods*

Lavish Worshipper

Yukaspluk
T-there's a difference between being willing t-to listen to a person as opposed to trying to get to know them *She nodnods*
Bwaa @____@
I didn't mean it like that. I want to get to know you sweetie. 4laugh heart

Shy Sweetheart

I'm b-bad at threads > < B-because I'm so busy now. Pm me with questions? *She would like that*

Dangerous Prophet

Varient
xX_Sandman_Slim_Xx

dawww ok cat_xp

Business Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
celticheavens
iProcrast
Quote:
celticheavens

Hmmm a different country?

Put my username behind the equal and you're good!
Doesn't matter since I got it~ ;D

Yeap, different for sure, but in the SEA region~
We are very very small ;D

Haha ok xD uhmmm Hawaii? Dx

Lavish Worshipper

xX_Sandman_Slim_Xx
Varient
xX_Sandman_Slim_Xx

dawww ok cat_xp
You're great emotion_kirakira
BUT if you qupte me here I will reply I promise
Unless it is like "okay" or "good" then I have nothing and I dont like grasping at straws for conversations

Dangerous Prophet

Varient
xX_Sandman_Slim_Xx
Varient
xX_Sandman_Slim_Xx

dawww ok cat_xp
You're great emotion_kirakira
BUT if you qupte me here I will reply I promise
Unless it is like "okay" or "good" then I have nothing and I dont like grasping at straws for conversations

well ok ... but um ... yea sup? cat_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces