• Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

don't forget cats are that way, too. though more skittish and prone to run. but they certainly hunt, and even torture. we both still love kitties, though.
I have no problem with cats. the only ones that are around are the ones that we take care of. My neighbor used to shot strays I think. I do not remember if he did that or chased them off. He would ask if they were our cats and stuff first. Like if there was a cat hanging around he would ask about it.

but you see my point, right? that Cats can be as vicious as Raccoons? but you like one and not the other because they are vicious. it's a silly double standard.

but you are allowed to like or dislike whatever you want.

also, your avatar is really gorgeous. I like the way it looks. very fitting for the event.
It is more of stray cats screw of the wildlife around there. Like birds and rodents get ate. I think I was told that feral cats affect their ecosystem second to humans. I could be wrong. Also, cats go feral the fastest and goats the second but they do as much damage as deer.

Thank you. I want to win an avi contest.

all things are connected. nothing exists in a vaccuum. I think alot of people interpretation and perception of the world is flawed because it is inherenty compartmental. they have this idea that these things are self-contained.
Ok......

in lighter conversation, good luck winning the Avatar Areana contest! biggrin

Lavish Ladykiller

Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

but you see my point, right? that Cats can be as vicious as Raccoons? but you like one and not the other because they are vicious. it's a silly double standard.

also, your avatar is really gorgeous. I like the way it looks. very fitting for the event.
It is more of stray cats screw of the wildlife around there. Like birds and rodents get ate. I think I was told that feral cats affect their ecosystem second to humans. I could be wrong. Also, cats go feral the fastest and goats the second but they do as much damage as deer.

all things are connected. nothing exists in a vaccuum. I think alot of people interpretation and perception of the world is flawed because it is inherenty compartmental. they have this idea that these things are self-contained.
Ok......

Thanks. I have no clue how to answer your other post.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

Ok......

I seem to have that problem alot.... sweatdrop

Lavish Ladykiller

Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

Ok......

It is fine. You are just a deeper thinker then me.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

Ok......

I've always sort of lived in my head.

Lavish Ladykiller

Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

You are not the only one and I am off to bed.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

You are not the only one and I am off to bed.

goodnight!

Invisible Loiterer

Gumby Ningata
Biomatrix
[ Hullo lovelies. ]
Hello.

[ How are you faring ? ]

Lavish Ladykiller

Biomatrix
Gumby Ningata
Biomatrix
[ Hullo lovelies. ]
Hello.

[ How are you faring ? ]
I am good. You? May I ask how you made the gag look on your avi.

Devoted Pirate

Rosie (to M.): On a scale of 1 to fish how high are you?

M: mind blown trout

Rosie: This is why I love you

Liberal Receiver

On mouth burns; I find that the air tastes strange after burning my tongue.

Racoons; Do not like nor dislike. Now possums? Those ******** are terrifying. For the most as long as they stay away from me, just like goats, and in the case of goats, can't run up to and knock me over, I tolerate their existence.
I however, prefer cats and sheep over racoons and goats. Llamas are pretty mean too, but they spit in addition to headbutting.

Not that I'd want any wild cat, goat, sheep, or llama in my house. House cats only, plox.

Cocksucker; only an insult to homophobic men whee I prefer c**k-slapper or c**k-knocker. Because most guys don't like their junk rough handled. Cockface and cockhead are borderline insults. To the wrong people they're horrible insults. I've been calling my brother a cockhead for years and he calls me a dicklicker. We're cool with that.
Cockface and Cockhead are to imply that someone is doing something silly, or looks silly. Because cocks look funny.
Our dad used to call us his minions. So needless to say, our family? A little weird.

So, went to the beach for an hour and 30 min, because Kalen and I started to burn. He didn't want to leave first but I told him if he got too burnt he had to take an ice bath and that changed his mind really ******** quick.

So, I derped at some point and realized that the school district that Kalen would be going to, won't accept him for kindergarten until next year because he won't turn five before December sweatdrop
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp.
Apparently they no longer accept kids that young ._. WHELP, NEXT YEAR.
This year he just gets a bunch of arts and crafts supplies for no reason.

Was actually kind of funny, in that I had called to see if they figured out his teacher yet and when I gave them his name and birthday they were like "Uhh. We don't have pre-k. So I don't know how he managed to get registered here."
And then ensued a 30 min hold while trying to find out how his birthday was messed up and who messed it up. Apparently, a typogrophal error? They send you paperwork, you fill it out, bring back to the school, they enter into a computer? Iunno. But the papers I filled out do have the right date, as does his birth certif. I don't even. What.
HOW DID IT MAKE IT THAT FAR?
Anyway, I was still under the impression that 4-yo's could go to kindergarten :/

Invisible Loiterer

Gumby Ningata
Biomatrix
Gumby Ningata
Biomatrix
[ Hullo lovelies. ]
Hello.

[ How are you faring ? ]

[ Could be better, could be worse.

And yes you may. It is a pose from the item The Butch Russian.
]

Lavish Ladykiller

Biomatrix
Gumby Ningata
Biomatrix
Gumby Ningata
Biomatrix
[ Hullo lovelies. ]
Hello.

[ How are you faring ? ]

]
I know how that is. Thank you. I have to say, I like both of the avis I have seen of yours.

Invisible Loiterer

Gumby Ningata
Biomatrix
Gumby Ningata
Biomatrix
Gumby Ningata
Biomatrix
[ Hullo lovelies. ]
Hello.

[ How are you faring ? ]

]
I know how that is. Thank you. I have to say, I like both of the avis I have seen of yours.

[ Thank you kindly. ]

Lavish Ladykiller

Biomatrix
Gumby Ningata
Biomatrix
Gumby Ningata
Biomatrix

[ How are you faring ? ]

]

[ Thank you kindly. ]
You are welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas