Romantic Dabbler

why hello there!

Lavish Ladykiller

like-so-fetch
why hello there!
Hello.

Lavish Ladykiller

Chieftain Twilight
How are you liking the event? Did you stop by the D-Party?

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

I'm having fun so far. smile mostly enjoying the atmosphere. I stumbled upon teh GCA's thread, and joined their themed avatar contest. turns out that was the one you were in. xd I assumed you were putting your entry to the Avatar Arena.

may the best-dressed win. ^_^

how about yourself? smile having fun?

Lavish Ladykiller

Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

I'm having fun so far. smile mostly enjoying the atmosphere. I stumbled upon teh GCA's thread, and joined their themed avatar contest. turns out that was the one you were in. xd I assumed you were putting your entry to the Avatar Arena.

Chibi does a good job. I also entered the one for the D-Party. Good luck with that. I am enjoying it. It is nice talking to new people. I wish I could get an interview with the spirits.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

Chibi does a good job. I also entered the one for the D-Party. Good luck with that. I am enjoying it. It is nice talking to new people. I wish I could get an interview with the spirits.

an interview would be fun, wouldn't it?

personally, I avoid diedrich and anything to do with him. ninja

Lavish Ladykiller

Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

Loyal E-Corper here. I hate him but the leader is a good friend so I stop by and say high.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

Loyal E-Corper here. I hate him but the leader is a good friend so I stop by and say high.

oh, yes, I almost forgot you work at E-Corp. ^_^ which reminds me, I haven't seen any sign of Zi or the ... uhm.... Concerned CItizens.... ninja around the festival. seriously, are they all work and no play? xd

Lavish Ladykiller

Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

oh, yes, I almost forgot you work at E-Corp. ^_^ which reminds me, I haven't seen any sign of Zi or the ... uhm.... Concerned CItizens.... ninja around the festival. seriously, are they all work and no play? xd
Sadly, RL is keeping Zi busy. E-Corp is sorting things out at the moment too. Still, we have the GCA. My home away from E-Corp and such. Halloween I am going to be busy.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

Sadly, RL is keeping Zi busy. E-Corp is sorting things out at the moment too. Still, we have the GCA. My home away from E-Corp and such. Halloween I am going to be busy.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing for Halloween this year... I think I'm finally done trick-or-treating, but I still like to celebrate. probably just have a party. plus, I still have my Sammhain Ritual to plan.

Lavish Ladykiller

Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

I'm not sure what I'll be doing for Halloween this year... I think I'm finally done trick-or-treating, but I still like to celebrate. probably just have a party. plus, I still have my Sammhain Ritual to plan.
I was talking about on gaia. I don't do anything for the actual day except turn all the lights off and close all the curtains.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

I was talking about on gaia. I don't do anything for the actual day except turn all the lights off and close all the curtains.

oh, I usually participate in all the events, and try to get the items. I'm always buzzing around teh forums.

Lavish Ladykiller

Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

oh, I usually participate in all the events, and try to get the items. I'm always buzzing around teh forums.
I am going to try and help run a few contest this year.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

I look forward to seeing them! biggrin

Lavish Ladykiller

Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight
Gumby Ningata
Chieftain Twilight

I look forward to seeing them! biggrin
Heartbreak Cafe might be up your ally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas