Welcome to Gaia! ::

New beginnings.

Things have been rough for many of us as of late. While the other thread was short-lived, it can still feel much longer. This new version will give us a chance to forget some of our past problems, get past some of the more recent ones, and start off fresh.

Anyone who is interested in the Master/slave lifestyle in real life is welcome here. However, please take the time to read the thread in the Lifestyles forum, linked below, in order to get a better understanding of the lifestyle. You can also ask questions and develop a discussion there. This is simply a place where all of us can relax and enjoy each other's company.

- error[dot]exe

"Lick My Boots!" Master/slave, the passion and lifestyle.
Chatterbox Lick My Boots chat thread

Rules and Management

1. Be courtious to other members of the thread. We are here to help each other and newcomers, not insult each other. Flaming will not be tolerated and will be reported. If someone is flaming another member, please do not quote their posts because that makes it more difficult for the mods to delete the offending posts.

2. Do not encourage or advocate illegal activities. I am not responsible for your views outside of this thread, but advocacy within the thread puts other members at risk. Such posts will result in a private warning, and if the warning is not acknowledged or the post is not removed, it will be reported. Depending on the activity encouraged, I do reserve the right to ban the poster due to the level of risk it brings to our other members. This ban can occur with or without a prior warning.

Hangout thread specific: Since this thread isn't specifically about M/s or BDSM, there are less risks involved with such posts. However, we will be keeping this rule in order to help preserve the safety of our members and any lurkers. Links posted that encourage illegal activities will be reported for this reason, and the person will be given a private alert letting them know of this. This alert does not necessarily mean a warning. That will be determined on an individual basis.

3. Please don't respond to trolls. Instead, silently report them or notify us so that we may delete the offending posts.

4. Do not solicite or harass other members, and do not seek out a Master or slave here. Soliciting that eludes to the offer to cyber will be reported as such and the poster banned.

5. Keep in mind that the content of this thread is mature in nature. Because of the nature of the lifestyle and the subcultures incorporating it, many activities related to it are explicit in nature.

Management of this thread will operate with a Three Strike policy. You get two private warnings before your third "strike". Public warnings are not considered part of this because they are to be acknowledged and understood by everyone, not a specific person. I do, however, reserve the right to make executive decisions for more serious issues without this policy.

These rules and policies may be changed at any point. I will post a public announcement after any major changes to let everyone know.
*peeks in* whee No one posting yet?? Hi!
Yay new thread.

Hopefully we wont get as much spam in this one >.>
Tsukiko Milani
Yay new thread.

heart *snuggles* No cans of spam?? Yay!

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Aye...I read what happened.

I'm terribly sorry to you both; Daemon, Rosy. Hopefully the time for hearts to heal will come quickly.
Tsukiko Milani
Yay new thread.

I am hoping so as well.
error.exe
Tsukiko Milani
Yay new thread.

I am hoping so as well.

Are You having a more relaxing night than yesterday?? whee
Kcscooter
error.exe
Tsukiko Milani
Yay new thread.

I am hoping so as well.

Not especially. There was more of a rush today than usual because we were also getting the customers that had to leave or be turned away last night. And I spent half of my lunch getting food, only to find out it had lactose in it. This chamomile tisane is helping though.
error.exe
Kcscooter
error.exe
Tsukiko Milani
Yay new thread.

I am hoping so as well.

Not especially. There was more of a rush today than usual because we were also getting the customers that had to leave or be turned away last night. And I spent half of my lunch getting food, only to find out it had lactose in it. This chamomile tisane is helping though.

sad I'm sorry to hear that! *huggles* Do You have a slow day tomorrow, or are Sundays usually busy??
Kcscooter
error.exe
Kcscooter
error.exe
Tsukiko Milani
Yay new thread.

I am hoping so as well.

sad I'm sorry to hear that! *huggles* Do You have a slow day tomorrow, or are Sundays usually busy??

Sundays can be busy because it's the weekend and there are people that like to get their shopping done before the work week. It tends to slow down in the evenings and nights though because said people typically have to wake up early the next morning. Unfortunately, I'll be working all day again. However, we also get paid more on Sundays. Monday will be nice and slow, 4 hours, and then I have a day off after that. Which will help.
error.exe

Sundays can be busy because it's the weekend and there are people that like to get their shopping done before the work week. It tends to slow down in the evenings and nights though because said people typically have to wake up early the next morning. Unfortunately, I'll be working all day again. However, we also get paid more on Sundays. Monday will be nice and slow, 4 hours, and then I have a day off after that. Which will help.

That's good! 3nodding At Starbucks, we only used to have one rush on Sundays - the one for after church - and oh my goodness! I would think people who just got "saved" would be in a better mood! *sighsigh*
Kcscooter
error.exe

That's good! 3nodding At Starbucks, we only used to have one rush on Sundays - the one for after church - and oh my goodness! I would think people who just got "saved" would be in a better mood! *sighsigh*

Well, it does tend to be pretty boring, and sometimes it's before you have a chance to get your coffee.
error.exe
Kcscooter
error.exe

Well, it does tend to be pretty boring, and sometimes it's before you have a chance to get your coffee.

I was always pinched when I fell asleep in the pews whee So it really can be boring... until a man behind you whacks your head with a hymnal! Maybe they should just sell coffee at church, so the people smile by the time they get to us?? *hopeful*
Love love to all. (and I do mean *all*)

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
YAY. new thread. New starts. I like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff