Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi eye Need Friends aswell biggrin be my buddy

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Nordic Wind
Just some guy looking for friends here. I'd like someone who I can talk with regularly about all sorts of things. I have skype, kik, and AIM, but PMs are fine too. I should probably say a little bit about myself. Um. Right.

I'm older than 20 but younger than 30. I like to read books, especially fantasy novels. I enjoy video games and art. My favorite games are Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, the Mass Effect Trilogy, Resident Evil and Skyrim. I also like some cartoons. I'm always listening to music. My favorite genre is metal, particularly folk metal, but I like some bands from nearly every genre of music. Some other interests of mine are tattoos, psychology and nature. I love animals. I'm also fascinated by space and astrophysics. I find supernatural things pretty interesting too.

If we have some common interests, let's talk about it. If you're just bored and looking for a distraction, we can talk about that too. If you want to use kik or skype or something, just ask for my contact info. Let's do this!
Im not so into video games, but my fiance loves RE too! And mass effect c:
Which cartoons? Im currently in love with Gumball and Teentitans Go, and all oldies of course because nostalgia.
My fav is alternative/pop, but I also like literally something from every genre!
And tattoos are awesome so is psychology emotion_kirakira
I like supernatural stuff but I hate people that go overboard
Maddy-Mazey
Nordic Wind
Just some guy looking for friends here. I'd like someone who I can talk with regularly about all sorts of things. I have skype, kik, and AIM, but PMs are fine too. I should probably say a little bit about myself. Um. Right.

I'm older than 20 but younger than 30. I like to read books, especially fantasy novels. I enjoy video games and art. My favorite games are Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, the Mass Effect Trilogy, Resident Evil and Skyrim. I also like some cartoons. I'm always listening to music. My favorite genre is metal, particularly folk metal, but I like some bands from nearly every genre of music. Some other interests of mine are tattoos, psychology and nature. I love animals. I'm also fascinated by space and astrophysics. I find supernatural things pretty interesting too.

If we have some common interests, let's talk about it. If you're just bored and looking for a distraction, we can talk about that too. If you want to use kik or skype or something, just ask for my contact info. Let's do this!
Which cartoons? Im currently in love with Gumball and Teentitans Go, and all oldies of course because nostalgia.
My fav is alternative/pop, but I also like literally something from every genre!

I like a lot of older cartoons, like Rocko's Modern Life and Doug. Doug is the s**t. Swat Kats is also the s**t. I do not like pop music. Don't care for alternative either. A lot of bands start to sound the same after a while.

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Nordic Wind
Maddy-Mazey
Nordic Wind

I like a lot of older cartoons, like Rocko's Modern Life and Doug. Doug is the s**t. Swat Kats is also the s**t. I do not like pop music. Don't care for alternative either. A lot of bands start to sound the same after a while.
Rocko's is so great! Doug too! SWAT KATS WAS MY LITERAL BREATH WHEN I WAS YOUNG lol. They do all blend together, pop songs and such sweatdrop
I really miss Rugrats personally, but I tried watching a few cartoons from childhood when I turned like 18, and the nostalgia was strong, but I didn't have the attention span I guess anymore lol. Rocko's, and I think Ah! Real Monsters and the wild thornberries are some of the only ones I can handle now xD
Maddy-Mazey

I'd really like to watch Doug again. I've been thinking about it, but I'm not sure if it would be as good. I watched Swat Kats again about a year ago. It was fun to watch, but holy s**t, it was so cheesy. Seemed a lot cooler when I was a kid, but it's not bad. Rugrats was alright, but I'm not really into that one. I watched so many cartoons as a kid that I can't remember most of what I really liked. I have fond memories of Ducktales though. And Talespin. Talespin was legit.

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Nordic Wind
Maddy-Mazey

I'd really like to watch Doug again. I've been thinking about it, but I'm not sure if it would be as good. I watched Swat Kats again about a year ago. It was fun to watch, but holy s**t, it was so cheesy. Seemed a lot cooler when I was a kid, but it's not bad. Rugrats was alright, but I'm not really into that one. I watched so many cartoons as a kid that I can't remember most of what I really liked. I have fond memories of Ducktales though. And Talespin. Talespin was legit.
I only slightly remember Talespin D:
Maddy-Mazey
Nordic Wind
Maddy-Mazey

I only slightly remember Talespin D:

It's about bears, man. ******** bears, can you believe it? Bears flying planes. Not as cool as cats flying planes, because at least that plane shoots all kind of rockets and stuff. Mayor Manx is an a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff