Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Shade

Nordic Wind

You must be far across the world from me if it is time to be eating pizza. Or else you just had leftover pizza from Pizza Hut in the fridge. I don't know.

I'm okay I guess. Just bored, lonely, kind of upset. Just feeling generally yucky. I'm watching season 1 of Game of Thrones for the millionth time, but I am thinking about playing a game in a bit. You got any fun plans for the day?

Pshhh! I bet we live closer than you think...
It's leftovers.
Why are you upset? What game?
and Nope... working today...
McDonalds Sushi
Nordic Wind

You must be far across the world from me if it is time to be eating pizza. Or else you just had leftover pizza from Pizza Hut in the fridge. I don't know.

I'm okay I guess. Just bored, lonely, kind of upset. Just feeling generally yucky. I'm watching season 1 of Game of Thrones for the millionth time, but I am thinking about playing a game in a bit. You got any fun plans for the day?

Pshhh! I bet we live closer than you think...
It's leftovers.
Why are you upset? What game?
and Nope... working today...

For some reason I was not notified about this post. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner.

Where do you hail from?

I am upset because humanity and the state of the world.

I will most likely play either Dark Souls II or The Last of Us. They're my favorites!

Work! Exciting... no. Sorry to hear that. Hang in there!

Shadowy Shade

Nordic Wind

I wondered about that.
The US.
Oh, pshhh! That's everyday for me! I used to use Gaia as an escape up until a few years ago. But it's just the same here too.
I love playing Persona and Danganronpa!
and I try...
How has your day been?
McDonalds Sushi
Nordic Wind

I wondered about that.
The US.
Oh, pshhh! That's everyday for me! I used to use Gaia as an escape up until a few years ago. But it's just the same here too.
I love playing Persona and Danganronpa!
and I try...
How has your day been?

I am in the US too. Do not like.

Never played Persona. Never played Danganronpa either. Pretty good stuff?

My day? Uneventful. Had to move a bunch of wood around. Deleted a bunch of useless crap from my PC. Right now I'm just listening to music and thinking about singing along. I've been thinking about playing a game for three hours or so, but I've never turned the console on. Need someone to press the button and hand me the controller. How has your day been?

Shadowy Shade

Nordic Wind

My day? Uneventful. Had to move a bunch of wood around. Deleted a bunch of useless crap from my PC. Right now I'm just listening to music and thinking about singing along. I've been thinking about playing a game for three hours or so, but I've never turned the console on. Need someone to press the button and hand me the controller. How has your day been?

Which side of the US? You belong in the pacific northwest or in the non-big-city parts of the northeast. I can tell. You seem like a nature person (the classy kind though... not backwoods).
Look them up! They're amazing!
So you live in the forest?
Do you like Incubus (the band)?
Get your woodland creature friends to press the button and give you the controller! It can be like Snow White!
I'm about to get ready for work. Had a four day break cuz holiday but omg. I'm not ready to go back yet. I was enjoying 'me time' too much.
I DON'T WANNA GOOO!!! scream
McDonalds Sushi
Nordic Wind

Which side of the US? You belong in the pacific northwest or in the non-big-city parts of the northeast. I can tell. You seem like a nature person (the classy kind though... not backwoods).
Look them up! They're amazing!
So you live in the forest?
Do you like Incubus (the band)?
Get your woodland creature friends to press the button and give you the controller! It can be like Snow White!
I'm about to get ready for work. Had a four day break cuz holiday but omg. I'm not ready to go back yet. I was enjoying 'me time' too much.
I DON'T WANNA GOOO!!! scream

How can you tell? I do enjoy nature. I prefer animals to humans. I live in the southeast, though. Yes, more or less in the forest. Trees everywhere, people leave me alone. A+. Would live here again. The only woodland friends I have are the squirrels and the birds, and both are assholes. Squirrels cause power outages and birds wake me up too early most of the time.

Used to like Incubus. Don't really listen to them anymore. Guess I still like them though. They're pretty good.

Going back to work after a long break is hell. I feel sorry for you. Do you enjoy your work, though?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff