Welcome to Gaia! ::

Risa Carr
Nordic Wind
Risa Carr
Nordic Wind
Risa Carr

I am beyond halfway through my life expectancy, so I am old for my life cycle, but it's okay. I wish I could have your positive opinion of people, but I cannot. I am fortunate enough to meet some good people now and then though. I'm happy with that. We can't all get along anyway. I'd rather have a few good friends than many acquaintances.

Understandable, I just don't like to watch people get hurt or suffer...

I feel the same way. It is that sort of thing which makes me so disgusted with humanity. It's an injustice, and too few people care or are able to empathize with others.

I care too much. I often find myself in the place of being a doormat for people. But I never learn because I never want to give up on people.

A lot of people are that way. It's not really a bad way to be, but you must always look out for yourself. If you help someone when they're in trouble, they'll remember you when they're in trouble again. lol

I do what I can, when I can, but if someone ******** me over just once I can't be bothered to deal with them again.

Anxious Fatcat

Nordic Wind
Risa Carr
Nordic Wind
Risa Carr
Nordic Wind
Risa Carr

I am beyond halfway through my life expectancy, so I am old for my life cycle, but it's okay. I wish I could have your positive opinion of people, but I cannot. I am fortunate enough to meet some good people now and then though. I'm happy with that. We can't all get along anyway. I'd rather have a few good friends than many acquaintances.

Understandable, I just don't like to watch people get hurt or suffer...

I feel the same way. It is that sort of thing which makes me so disgusted with humanity. It's an injustice, and too few people care or are able to empathize with others.

I care too much. I often find myself in the place of being a doormat for people. But I never learn because I never want to give up on people.

A lot of people are that way. It's not really a bad way to be, but you must always look out for yourself. If you help someone when they're in trouble, they'll remember you when they're in trouble again. lol

I do what I can, when I can, but if someone ******** me over just once I can't be bothered to deal with them again.

I have been kicked out of my own home, stolen from, and gipped out of $10,000 of rent due to taking in a homeless father and his two kids. With the promise that I get him a job and he help pay rent. Never happened.
Risa Carr

Poor judgement and poor decisions on your part. Sorry you had a bad experience.You always have to look out for yourself first. If my father needed my help, I'd help him, absolutely, but if he used me? Nah, that s**t won't happen twice.

Anxious Fatcat

Nordic Wind
Risa Carr

Poor judgement and poor decisions on your part. Sorry you had a bad experience.You always have to look out for yourself first. If my father needed my help, I'd help him, absolutely, but if he used me? Nah, that s**t won't happen twice.

Children are my weak spot. He had a son and daughter and I couldn't let them go without.
Risa Carr
Nordic Wind
Risa Carr

Children are my weak spot. He had a son and daughter and I couldn't let them go without.

Do you not live in a place with adequate government assistance for children who are in a bad situation like that?

Anxious Fatcat

Nordic Wind
Risa Carr
Nordic Wind
Risa Carr

Do you not live in a place with adequate government assistance for children who are in a bad situation like that?

We do but they aren't quick to help single fathers in that position. Where I live they favor mothers.
Risa Carr
Nordic Wind
Risa Carr
Nordic Wind
Risa Carr

We do but they aren't quick to help single fathers in that position. Where I live they favor mothers.

Ah, yeah, I get it. It's the same way here, and it is some serious bullshit. Makes no sense.

Shadowy Shade

Nordic Wind
ninja

I forget if I've posted here or not... but...
Hey! I wanna be friends! emotion_awesome
McDonalds Sushi
Nordic Wind
ninja

I forget if I've posted here or not... but...
Hey! I wanna be friends! emotion_awesome

You haven't. I would remember that name. lol. I think if McDonald's ever sold sushi, it would not be something I'd want to order. Hello there. How are you doing?

Shadowy Shade

Nordic Wind

You haven't. I would remember that name. lol. I think if McDonald's ever sold sushi, it would not be something I'd want to order. Hello there. How are you doing?

Filet-O-Fish sushi!
I just had Pizza Hut.
You?
McDonalds Sushi
Nordic Wind

Filet-O-Fish sushi!
I just had Pizza Hut.
You?

You must be far across the world from me if it is time to be eating pizza. Or else you just had leftover pizza from Pizza Hut in the fridge. I don't know.

I'm okay I guess. Just bored, lonely, kind of upset. Just feeling generally yucky. I'm watching season 1 of Game of Thrones for the millionth time, but I am thinking about playing a game in a bit. You got any fun plans for the day?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff