Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Quasan ~ Actually no lol...I usually am at school/work and then be at the house...I do not own a car to go out D: and I don't have internet atm ; ; ...no LL told me LOL...you live by the gazebo taqueria place. We should hang out or something LOL

@Puniko ~ That's what I said at first too but it seems like everyone gets along cause we all know LL :3

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
EvilNurseAlice
@Quasan ~ Actually no lol...I usually am at school/work and then be at the house...I do not own a car to go out D: and I don't have internet atm ; ; ...no LL told me LOL...you live by the gazebo taqueria place. We should hang out or something LOL
Yeah we should. I don't really have any neighboorhood friends so you'd be the first mrgreen
I don't have any neighborhood friends either...I used to but they all moved away to other cities D: lol...awww now I wish I hadn't packed either of my "The Office" board games...I so far have beaten 2 people on both games and I hear you might be of a challenge to me whee

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
EvilNurseAlice

@Puniko ~ That's what I said at first too but it seems like everyone gets along cause we all know LL :3

Too bad LL's not here atm, would be easier to assimilate xD At least for me ;D
@Puniko~ Perhaps LOL...I suspect she might be back but probably not as much if she got her book...she's been waiting forever for it...and we know she wont put it down till she finishes reading it biggrin

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
EvilNurseAlice
I don't have any neighborhood friends either...I used to but they all moved away to other cities D: lol...awww now I wish I hadn't packed either of my "The Office" board games...I so far have beaten 2 people on both games and I hear you might be of a challenge to me whee
Lol. Bring it!
Do you buy the seasons? I just have 1-3 so far.
I have 1-4 but once again all packed up and in storage D: ...I can get them and bring them back during spring break :3 ...the board games are mostly season 2 from the questions we got lol

btw your tank just gave me booty grab...i earned you 8 gold lol
Chillaxing, relaxing, all cool...
Shooting some B-Ball out by the school...
When a couple of guys, they were up up to no good...
Starting making trouble in my neighborhood...
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared...
She said your moving in with your uncle and auntie in BEL-AIR!
Toiee-chan
Oh man wow I remember watching that show every day after school when I was little lol

Invisible Elder

8,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Puniko
EvilNurseAlice

Too bad LL's not here atm, would be easier to assimilate xD At least for me ;D
*smooches puni* <3 awww I'm sorry i was in the transition from school to home

I'm home now whee reading... but home

oooo new person *pokes at toiee-chan* o.o;
EvilNurseAlice
Toiee-chan
Oh man wow I remember watching that show every day after school when I was little lol

Yeah!
I thought someone in this thread would enjoy a blast from the past xDD
-giggles at the poke-
Wha... where did that come from?!
-spins in circles-

Invisible Elder

8,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
talk2hand

I still watch that show every night <3

@.@ toiee-chan making LL dizzy

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
EvilNurseAlice
@Puniko~ Perhaps LOL...I suspect she might be back but probably not as much if she got her book...she's been waiting forever for it...and we know she wont put it down till she finishes reading it biggrin

Oh, i know that feeling xD I still got a habit of reading till dawn when i get my fav Pratchett's book ;D
Tee hee I kind of figured LL...I'm happy that you got your book 4laugh I wouldn't want to be part of the wraith you would release if you hadn't got it D:

@Toiee ~ LOL I feel kinda old when you say "blast from the past" all the nostalga makes me feel older than I am LOL
LL - Sorry!
-spins you in the opposite direction-
Better?!

Alice - Well, Toiee is 19, but I would like to be the Retro-shiek times back.
They were all so stellar!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces