Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Elder

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
DIS MAI HOUS!
What no fancy banner?! naaaaa

A friends chat created by me for the purpose of getting all the people I know to post in one place again!

SOOOOOO I have met many of my friends a long long time ago while being noobish and thinking someone named "The Rat" had good luck and posting in his thread would get you a rare event! eek

sooooo I made this place for old friends (and new) to talk to me <3 yaaaaay!! *cough habit cough cough* I've invited all my friends to post here so feel free and invite some of yours heart I love making new friends heart (I misssss habito sad )

p.s. if you are a new friend do not... DO NOT ask any of my friends for donations. <3 thank you

Invisible Elder

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Invisible Elder

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
and this where I be putting links from your shops and such heart
EEEEE!!!! heart

Invisible Elder

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
haha I knew it was only a matter of time! *snugs habit* you inspired this 3nodding

Timid Regular

*drowns in waves of nostalgiaaaa* *0*

*huggles Habit and Twinnie* heart

Invisible Elder

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
twinnniiiiiiiiie *huggles and sobs* D: <3

Devoted Bunny

14,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
aw dangit!!! when i first was lookin at this. noone had posted. i was like. oh first post.. oh yeah.... but then i went to watch a music video xooooo haha...

Invisible Elder

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
rofl hi grace <333

just when people start posting I have to switch locations ninja downstairs time for wooooork <3
Lady Lyneve
haha I knew it was only a matter of time! *snugs habit* you inspired this 3nodding

Yay! heart

Really? How on earth did I do that? xd

Devoted Bunny

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
i totally understand tho.. i have... so many places to keep up with.. far too many i own myself... i've been trying to smack myself when i consider working in yet another shop.. i really need to quit one i work in.. but i like their lines.. XD haha.. but the shop is really dead.. and the original owner isn't there anymore...

and trash bandits is really time consuming. lol i still have to finish working on a breeding for there...

i's been a bad girl all week and doing nothing but wow XDDDD
Graceangel
i totally understand tho.. i have... so many places to keep up with.. far too many i own myself... i've been trying to smack myself when i consider working in yet another shop.. i really need to quit one i work in.. but i like their lines.. XD haha.. but the shop is really dead.. and the original owner isn't there anymore...

and trash bandits is really time consuming. lol i still have to finish working on a breeding for there...

i's been a bad girl all week and doing nothing but wow XDDDD

I hear ya! I have so many places to visit that I lose track of what I've posted where, lol!

Let's hear it for being bad!!! *fistpump*

I've owned a store for nearly the entire time I've been on Gaia and I've only had it open a total of, like, 2 weeks. LOLOLOLOL! pirate
Lady Lyneve
rofl hi grace <333

just when people start posting I have to switch locations ninja downstairs time for wooooork <3

Nuuuuuuu!!!! crying *misses you*
LOLOLOL! I just realized I've been mentioned by name in the opening post! I must be really bad at keeping in touch! LOL!!! rofl Sorry luvie! 4laugh

Devoted Bunny

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
well.. tuesdays are weekly maintenance... so wow's down right now.. rofl rofl redface

so.. i'm being super addicted to poison's "nothin but a good time" XDDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games