Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good luck in your test LL *cheers her on* whee and the reason I got a poor score in Booty on Quasan's is because it was only a cuttle fish that was giving gold and no multipliers came out gonk
Today I hate my job. And it's only 10:00, lol!
Habit
Today I hate my job. And it's only 10:00, lol!
Awww is it because of the evil copier?
Not yet. xd

Today it's because of the evil vinyl plotter, lol! It's not cutting properly, so I just wasted about 6 feet of material. Ouch. sweatdrop
Habit
Not yet. xd

Today it's because of the evil vinyl plotter, lol! It's not cutting properly, so I just wasted about 6 feet of material. Ouch. sweatdrop
surprised your job sounds alot more fun than mine...I basically work for a university and process applications all day and assist my supervisor...and oh gawd right now I'm fixing other peoples mistakes gonk

Enduring Glitch

19,325 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hi. Popping by, but I need to finish my homework in two hours. sweatdrop
Honouria
Hi. Popping by, but I need to finish my homework in two hours. sweatdrop

*SQUEES AND TACKLEGLOMPS* OMG!!!! Hi!!! heart heart heart
EvilNurseAlice
surprised your job sounds alot more fun than mine...I basically work for a university and process applications all day and assist my supervisor...and oh gawd right now I'm fixing other peoples mistakes gonk

It's not bad, I guess. My official title is Graphic Designer, but I'm the only full-time employee here so I do pretty much everything: phones, paperwork, sales etc. I'm basically on the computer fighting with printers and plotters all day, tho.

I hate fixing other's mistakes! And I hate when other people have to fix mine, lol!
Lunch time! Back in an hour! XD
    User ImageUser Image
    Lieutenant Rawr :

hello, hows it going?

Don't Forget to Take a Peek at My Signature!!!

Habit
4laugh
*hugs Habbit* whee
EvilNurseAlice
Habit
4laugh
*hugs Habbit* whee

*squees and hugs back* heart heart
Anybody want to talk? *sigh*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff