Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Shadowy Player

-glomped- Whoa there! -catches, stumbles back- Hey Pink. -hugs-

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((That's true.

So is his hair a dead giveaway?))
@ Adell: *snuggles* How are you? :3 Cute handkerchief, by the way!

@ Dante: Not really... x.x

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((That's actually good. It could also just be that I can't draw that character's hair, though. sweatdrop ))

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: -snuggles back- Good. You? Thanks. I really like it. :3 I think that the next time I play sleath with my friends that I'm gonna wear that and my black hat instead of a mask.
-yawns- Actually, I gotta go. Parents are making me get off, darn it. G'night. -disappears-
Awww...G'night, Adell! heart

@ Dante: Can I have one more hint? o wo

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((His green-yellow eye color is another, but that's it. His identity is supposed to be secret until the point in the story when he does make that hair appear, along with the rest of his face.))
I need to get to know the FMA characters better... x.x

...That's not Greed, is it?

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((No, it isn't. Even if you do figure it out, though, I don't want to say just yet. I thought all of his dialogue tells made it clear, but I guess not.))
I just need to get to know the canon FMA characters better x.x

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((One more thing Shadow actually says right off in the same scene I quoted on dA: He was not an alchemist as a human.))
o.o Hm... *takes notes*

*yawns* Ugh, people are so annoying D< I try to talk to people and EVERYONE is busy. However, when someone needs a favor from me, all of a sudden they have all the time in the world. How irritating...

Oh! Speaking of which, there are more funny lines from Ace Attorney Investigations > w< My inner self had lots of fun with this one!
Okay, so I spent about half an hour to an hour upstairs working on an art project. I was using rubber cement to glue my stuff down, and the second floor always reeks of marijuana... Needless to say I has a headache.
D: *opens a hundred windows*

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((Really? Ugh. stare

Care to share? By the way, I told my friend here the wolf joke.))

@Ashlynn: ((Eeeew. Supposedly the stairwell on my end of the building smells like that, but I have no point of reference.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff