Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

My phone's like one for old people or something.

It only calls people. - x-
It can receive texts, but it can't send them. D<
Splee: Hi! -hugs back- How goes it?

Friendly Elocutionist

I took so many pictures. eek
Envy-
Ah, I'd thought you left permanently for the... morning? I guess. - 3-
Nothing much. I got to my violin lesson in about an hour.

Kumi-
I've saved lots of pictures. sweatdrop

Friendly Elocutionist

It's just so much to organize.
    lolololdlady.
    :B

Leaving in about five. U:
Splee: Nah, I just don't check the thread as often as I would like. I'm also frequently kicked off the computer against my will.

I used to play the viola... I really wish I still did. Is the violin fun?
Bye Sexy. ;D

Envy-
Oh, cool. What made you stop?
It's loads of fun, it really is!
*curls up in the corner*
Splee: In grade seven, I got so fed up with my strings instructor that I never went back.

She would swear and yell at us all the time. She liked to pull the 'you're not dedicated enough because you won't go out alone in the dark first thing in the morning to come to class' card. Oddly specific, but it's true.

And her HUSBAND!! Don't get me started on him. In grade five, he threw a music stand at someone.
-pokes Ash-

Don't curl up! D:

I have to go practice with my violin a little bit everyone!
See you all later!
Envy teh Palm Tree
Splee: In grade seven, I got so fed up with my strings instructor that I never went back.

She would swear and yell at us all the time. She liked to pull the 'you're not dedicated enough because you won't go out alone in the dark first thing in the morning to come to class' card. Oddly specific, but it's true.

And her HUSBAND!! Don't get me started on him. In grade five, he threw a music stand at someone.
Oh my god.

o__o

I see why you left.
You'd need a teacher who isn't psycho. > >;;

Friendly Elocutionist

*stumbles in*

Friendly Elocutionist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash