Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((It was an interesting, yet highly predictable story.

I never lost it. I knew where it was. The problem was putting it back on.

Yes. He's feeling old again, and awkward.))
Well, sometimes even if a story is predictable, it's still good > w<

Did you have any trouble? > w>

Aw, I didn't mean to make him feel that way...Though I will admit it was funny to shock him like that heart

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Hence the "interesting."

Only if I tried to do that before changing pages. whee

He's working on banishing the feeling now.))
> w< Hehehehehehe~ heart

Ooh, I see that > w>

Ugh, my bf is starting that argument again D< Sometimes I think he likes it when I'm mad.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((She drew it with the eyes looking out at the audience and she drew those eyes very well. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not like that wasn't the plan from post one, though...

Which one? Crap, I can't say what I thought of saying without hearing it in Dante's voice.))
I knew you'd like that > w< Looks like he has a flirty expression, too! Ooh, that's a new one! o wo *pokes it*

XD That's almost always the plan when it comes to Dante.

Why? o .o It's the argument about animal instincts >[ You can see it if you'd like.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Kind of, yeah. I don't know what one commenter was talking about with the "serious face" thing. Also, he did look serious a few times in DMC4. Be careful with my heart, please. whee

It also just worked with the mood of the scene.

I thought "Maybe you're cute when you're angry." Well now you have a comeback: "You have access to the internet. Look it up." ))
I don't think that looks like a serious face :< I think it looks like a manly, grown-up, flirtatious face heart Okies! *tickles it*

That's what makes it sweeter~

That may be the case. I mean, my father also pisses me off on purpose sometimes, too DX AH! Excellent idea! I've got him now! >D Also, did you see the riddle I posted on that site earlier? > w< Could you figure it out without looking at the answer?

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I know. I thought so, too. *heart goes "flapflapflapflapflap"*

Exactly.

My dad picks on me, but what he really wants is to get me to laugh and see it as a joke. Yet more influences for how I'm playing this character. Where?))
It is deserving of a grown-up hug > w> Eeeeeee~! *snuggles it* Where'd you get it?

Ah, my father just does that > w< It's how he shows he cares. He usually just teases me or annoys me on purpose to get me to yell at him. It usually ends in me hitting him, but that doesn't really hurt him that badly. It's more playful than anything. It's just what we do :3 On Facebook. One of my status updates is a riddle. Someone answered it, but you can try it out for yourself if you'd like.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Did you get that from the picture I showed you? It's from the lower group of emotes on GaiArch. They have lots of hearts.

I'll do that, too, but it's more like a playful nudge. It's worse when he teases my mom, though. I'd say "you should see it" but it gets freaking awkward really fast. sweatdrop

I never would have thought of that answer.))
Yep! > w< I was cleaning out my files the other day and I came across it. I lol'd for a good five minutes~ Oh? I gotta check those out!

My father's a big guy, so I doubt my punches hurt. It's my claws that get him. Oooh... x.x My father teases my mom, but he also does it to get her mad. It never goes beyond playful or anything, though.

Pretty clever, right~? That riddle was stuck in my head all day. Not because I couldn't solve it, but because I couldn't get over how tricky it was! I'm thinking about posting another one tomorrow.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I still have that up on Box.

I try not to actually hurt my dad. If I did I'd cry.

I should actually get on Facebook more often. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))
I should move my stuff there, too. I just moved my things to my little flash key :3

I'd never hurt my father on purpose with malicious intent D: I've accidentally scratched him once and I cried so much...He laughed it off, but I still felt terrible.

You should! > w< I like to mess around there sometimes!

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Well I stick stuff there when I need a quick back-up.

Me neither, as ironic as that sounds when I'm on this account.

Define "mess around." Do you mean the Flash games? I generally try not to get sucked into those. sweatdrop ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff