Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

Haru do Po
Carnival of Plagues
Haru do Po
almost all my friends stopped playing Gaia and I am not being successfull on finding snail mail penpals on Gaia International, so I decided to look for friends here yum_puddi

Hey there. Hopefully we can be friends! But I am curious, do you live in Brazil, Portugal or the US? I'm asking because I saw in other posts that you speak Portugués.

Hello! Nice to meet you! I hope the same! yum_strawberry I live in São Paulo, Brazil and I can speak English, Português and Español yum_puddi
How about you? Where are you from? gaia_kittenstar

I've been going through a very tough time lately but I don't want to talk about it because it might bring you down. But I am from Massachusetts, United States.
I can speak Portuguese but I can't understand it very well.

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
infel phira
Haru do Po
infel phira
Haru do Po
infel phira
what's gaia international

there are sites specifically for finding penpals
i've used them with limited success
uusally i find international penpals

hello, nice to meet you! whee
You can find Gaia International by going to the Forums Directory (or main index). It's labeled as "Gaia Community" (the green square) and right below "Gaia Community Discussion and "Chatterbox". Or, to make things easier, it's here. yum_puddi

yes, I know! at the moment, I'm on penpalsworld, interpals.net and I am part of some groups on Facebook! But since one of my best friends (and snail mail penpal) was found here, I think it's also a nice way of meeting cool people emotion_kirakira
are there any other websites you use? I rarely find people from Brazil, so all my penpals are foreigners as well! gaia_kittenstar

i have a hard time making friends on gaia... :/

i can never remember of the names of sites i use for penpals! i used to have them bookmarked but i got a new computer a year ago nad never transferred them.

me too! all my friends stopped playing Gaia and that's why I am looking for new friends emotion_c8

I see! but do you have an account on penpalworld or interpals? those are the only websites I know for penpal searching gaia_kittenstar

i believe so! but i never get messages. i'm too shy to post a picture of myself so that's probably a huge deterrent. :/ but i'm ugly and no one wants to talk to ugly girls ughhh

yeah, putting a picture of yourself makes a huge difference! many people search only for profiles with profile picture and a nice intro surprised
I am 100% sure you're not ugly! you shouldn't feel ashamed of how you look, dear emotion_hug

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Carnival of Plagues
Haru do Po
Carnival of Plagues
Haru do Po
almost all my friends stopped playing Gaia and I am not being successfull on finding snail mail penpals on Gaia International, so I decided to look for friends here yum_puddi

Hey there. Hopefully we can be friends! But I am curious, do you live in Brazil, Portugal or the US? I'm asking because I saw in other posts that you speak Portugués.

Hello! Nice to meet you! I hope the same! yum_strawberry I live in São Paulo, Brazil and I can speak English, Português and Español yum_puddi

I've been going through a very tough time lately but I don't want to talk about it because it might bring you down. But I am from Massachusetts, United States.

oh, don't worry about me! if you feel comfortable enough to open up with me, just do it! I'd love to help you, even if we are in different countries emotion_hug
haha when I was a child, I used to try to say Massachusetts and Connecticut correctly, but it was really hard for me haha yum_puddi
I have the inverse problem with Japanese! I can understand it well, but I can't reply people properly emotion_sweatdrop

Kawaii Shoujo

Haru do Po
infel phira
Haru do Po
infel phira
Haru do Po
infel phira
what's gaia international

there are sites specifically for finding penpals
i've used them with limited success
uusally i find international penpals

hello, nice to meet you! whee
You can find Gaia International by going to the Forums Directory (or main index). It's labeled as "Gaia Community" (the green square) and right below "Gaia Community Discussion and "Chatterbox". Or, to make things easier, it's here. yum_puddi

yes, I know! at the moment, I'm on penpalsworld, interpals.net and I am part of some groups on Facebook! But since one of my best friends (and snail mail penpal) was found here, I think it's also a nice way of meeting cool people emotion_kirakira
are there any other websites you use? I rarely find people from Brazil, so all my penpals are foreigners as well! gaia_kittenstar

i have a hard time making friends on gaia... :/

i can never remember of the names of sites i use for penpals! i used to have them bookmarked but i got a new computer a year ago nad never transferred them.

me too! all my friends stopped playing Gaia and that's why I am looking for new friends emotion_c8

I see! but do you have an account on penpalworld or interpals? those are the only websites I know for penpal searching gaia_kittenstar

i believe so! but i never get messages. i'm too shy to post a picture of myself so that's probably a huge deterrent. :/ but i'm ugly and no one wants to talk to ugly girls ughhh

yeah, putting a picture of yourself makes a huge difference! many people search only for profiles with profile picture and a nice intro surprised
I am 100% sure you're not ugly! you shouldn't feel ashamed of how you look, dear emotion_hug

ahh i am very ugly. :c tho i guess it wouldn't hurt to put a picture since i don't really get messages anyway. hmm.

Lonely Phantom

Haru do Po
Carnival of Plagues
Haru do Po
Carnival of Plagues
Haru do Po

oh, don't worry about me! if you feel comfortable enough to open up with me, just do it! I'd love to help you, even if we are in different countries emotion_hug
haha when I was a child, I used to try to say Massachusetts and Connecticut correctly, but it was really hard for me haha yum_puddi
I have the inverse problem with Japanese! I can understand it well, but I can't reply people properly emotion_sweatdrop

You're so nice. crying But that's quite adorable that you had a hard time saying the names of the states.
Hi! I'm interested in snail mail pals, PM me or friend me if interested :3

Enduring Sex Symbol

Haru do Po
1-800-OMG-STFU
Haru do Po
1-800-OMG-STFU

oh, dear emotion_8c I have some friends that study IT (I am just not sure if it's high-level stuff like yours), but I know what you mean! Specially now that they are going to conclude their studies, they can't even sleep too much. And when they do, they have nightmares about the things they still need to study emotion_0A0
Since I dropped out from my previous course, I am going to start studying again only on February, so I am totally cool right now. yum_tea

I wish you luck, brave soldier! You can do it! emotion_brofist

Oh I can do it. 3nodding

Just that my getting employed hinges on whether or not the REST of the world thinks I can. ninja

I am sure you can do it! emotion_kirakira let me know about the results later! gaia_kittenstar

Ok, but that may be quite a wait... sweatdrop

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Carnival of Plagues
Haru do Po
Carnival of Plagues
Haru do Po
Carnival of Plagues
Haru do Po

Hey there. Hopefully we can be friends! But I am curious, do you live in Brazil, Portugal or the US? I'm asking because
I saw in other posts that you speak Portugués.

You're so nice. crying But that's quite adorable that you had a hard time saying the names of the states.

sorry for not replying before! I was sure I replied you, but well... Now that I am taking a look to my topics, I have noticed that I didn't reply to everyone who replied to them ; д ;
Anyway, it's funny, but when I was younger, I had problems to speak specific words from different languages like japanese and english haha emotion_yatta
Are you feeling better now? I am a little bit worried about you, I hope you're feeling better now! emotion_hug

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Hey, guys! After a 20 days trip to USA and the start of my Law classes in a new university, I am active again! ♡ I am sorry for my absence ; д ;
Today I spent some time writting letters! ♡

User Image

Lonely Phantom

Haru do Po
Carnival of Plagues
Haru do Po
Carnival of Plagues
Haru do Po

sorry for not replying before! I was sure I replied you, but well... Now that I am taking a look to my topics, I have noticed that I didn't reply to everyone who replied to them ; д ;
Anyway, it's funny, but when I was younger, I had problems to speak specific words from different languages like japanese and english haha emotion_yatta
Are you feeling better now? I am a little bit worried about you, I hope you're feeling better now! emotion_hug

I'm doing okay. Just hangin' in there and stuffs. Like which words did you have trouble saying in English?

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Carnival of Plagues

I'm doing okay. Just hangin' in there and stuffs. Like which words did you have trouble saying in English?

I am glad to know you're okay! 4laugh As far as I remember, I really had problems with words that finish in -th and the words "though", "through" and "thought" hahaha (even nowadays, I get confused by those words) xd

Lonely Phantom

Haru do Po
Carnival of Plagues

I am glad to know you're okay! 4laugh As far as I remember, I really had problems with words that finish in -th and the words "though", "through" and "thought" hahaha (even nowadays, I get confused by those words) xd

I used to get confused with those words as well. XDD
But that was when I was younger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas