Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Ero Roo
What is snail mail?

"snail mail" refers to letters and packages carried by conventional postal delivery service! gaia_kittenstar

Cultist

Haru do Po
Ero Roo
What is snail mail?

"snail mail" refers to letters and packages carried by conventional postal delivery service! gaia_kittenstar

Ooooooh I gotcha now emotion_dowant

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Ero Roo
Haru do Po
Ero Roo
What is snail mail?

it reminds me of when a friend introduced me to snail mail and I was like "a whole new world has appeared in front of my eyes" emotion_kirakira

Cultist

Haru do Po
Ero Roo
Haru do Po
Ero Roo
What is snail mail?

it reminds me of when a friend introduced me to snail mail and I was like "a whole new world has appeared in front of my eyes" emotion_kirakira

Exactly! lol might try it out.

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Ero Roo
Haru do Po
Ero Roo
Haru do Po
Ero Roo
What is snail mail?

Exactly! lol might try it out.

yaaaaay! rofl I am so happy that I have new penpals (since no one replied me on Gaia International, I thought that people weren't interested in that anymore) emotion_0A0

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Haru do Po
Myjsterz
Haru do Po
Myjsterz
Haru do Po
WHAT ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?! i can't even afford much stuff here anymore gonk

YES, I AM! emotion_0A0
neither me! there are so many cute items I'd like to buy, but I can just dream now! emotion_sweatdrop
so that's why I decided to forget about the items a little bit and concentrate on getting new awesome friends emotion_kirakira
it's really hard these days because they don't seem to actually reply anymore BUT best of luck searching for awesome friends! emotion_awesome

Thank you very much! Actually, I hope WE can become awesome friends emotion_kirakira

So, where are you from? ((starting with a basic question, even if it's quite late for this)) mrgreen

Im from singapore, nothing is too late for now! where are you from? and i was wondering... what is snail mail?

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Myjsterz
Haru do Po
Myjsterz
Haru do Po
Myjsterz
Haru do Po
WHAT ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?! i can't even afford much stuff here anymore gonk

YES, I AM! emotion_0A0
neither me! there are so many cute items I'd like to buy, but I can just dream now! emotion_sweatdrop
so that's why I decided to forget about the items a little bit and concentrate on getting new awesome friends emotion_kirakira
it's really hard these days because they don't seem to actually reply anymore BUT best of luck searching for awesome friends! emotion_awesome

Thank you very much! Actually, I hope WE can become awesome friends emotion_kirakira

So, where are you from? ((starting with a basic question, even if it's quite late for this)) mrgreen

Im from singapore, nothing is too late for now! where are you from? and i was wondering... what is snail mail?

I guess you're right! I am from São Paulo, Brazil! Singapore seems to be a very interesting country! I hope I can travel to there someday! emotion_kirakira what do you like and what do you dislike the most about your country/city?
oh, "snail mail" refers to letters and packages carried by conventional postal delivery service! So snail mail penpals are people that communicate with each other by handwritten letters! gaia_kittenstar

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Haru do Po
seems very interesting but actually there's not much to look at emotion_8c i hate how expensive my country has become and it's really hard to survive as a student here emotion_donotwant but other than that, i love how peaceful this country is emotion_c8 what about you? how's things over there? and wow! i would love to try out snail mail one day emotion_kirakira

Lethia Minakarmaru's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Swapper

38,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Haru do Po

Para mim também, Portugal é um país irmão! emotion_yatta não vejo sentido em ver brasileiros e portugueses brigarem, sendo que nossos países tem tanta História juntos! emotion_kirakira

Tem também o "Casa do Pão de Queijo", que tem cookies e eles fazem morango e açúcar batidos com leite pra mim, apesar de não estar no cardápio. Tem também o Rei do Mate, onde eu também peço essa mesma bebida. Mas a diferença é mínima... no Starbucks, o chocolate quente é 12 reais (copo de 500 ml), e o frappè é 10 (copo de 500 ml) também, então acaba compensando comprar lá mesmo, pela quantidade yum_tea

Tanta verdade. É muito triste ver o comentário de certas pessoas sobre o país irmão. Tanta bagunça, tanta confusão e infelizmente tanta xenofobia e racismo para com pessoas como nós, que são de um país que fala a mesma língua.

Brasil e Portugal tem tanta coisa boa...Por quê perder tempo com coisas menores que não interessam ninguém?

12 reais por uma bebida(cafém chocolate, etc..) me parece ser bem acima da média. Mas penso que é o preço a pagar por uma marca de qualidade. O nome é reconhecido internacionalmente como uma das principais distribuidoras de bebidas.
Como é quase Verão é tempo de Milkshakes e batidos certo?
Hello!!! ^^

I'll be your friend!!! >///<
Haru do Po

Oh, that's nice! yum_strawberry yeah, I wasn't logging in, but I used to receive several emails telling me that I had x gaia alerts to check. Now they created that "Tier" thing, where the user that spends 3500 GC is rewarded with many good/pricey items. They are always trying to do something to encourage people to buy and spend GCash. emotion_8c

I started with only two penpals from Portugal, but now I have many! I really love doing this, it's lots of fun! emotion_kirakira would you like me to write the first letter? gaia_kittenstar

We are going to spend five days in New York and 10 days in Disneyland emotion_awesome I am really excited, but I don't know if I will have enough courage to ride any rollercoaster emotion_0A0
I get really worried about them, but I am sure they will be okay emotion_bigheart

It was so annoying either way. It's a shame that this site has become a paradise for micro transactions. They really try and tempt you too!

That's actually great to here! Would you mind if you wrote the first one? : > Since I'm kinda newbie at this anyway!

I'm with you in the fact that rollercoasters are scary beasts. Disneyland has a bunch of other things to do besides that though, so I am sure you will have a great time!

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Myjsterz
Haru do Po
seems very interesting but actually there's not much to look at emotion_8c i hate how expensive my country has become and it's really hard to survive as a student here emotion_donotwant but other than that, i love how peaceful this country is emotion_c8 what about you? how's things over there? and wow! i would love to try out snail mail one day emotion_kirakira

nah, don't say that, I am sure that there are lots of things to do there, specially if you're a tourist emotion_kirakira do you live by yourself? things here can be really expensive as well, but I live with my parents, and they pay my transport, my university and basically everything else emotion_sweatdrop but one of my friends is from another city and shecame to study in São Paulo, by herself. She lives in a house that she has to share with other students and she pays everything (the bills, her food, new clothes, etc) by herself, because her mother isn't able to send her too much money...
anyway! I love the fact that you always have something new to do here in São Paulo. I don't drink/smoke, so I am not fond of bars, but sometimes I go to bars or pubs with my friends. I usually visit art/or any other kind of exhibitions, go to the cinema (there is one that I really like, because they only have European movies), parks, restaurants (we have a great variety of different cuisines here), festivals (last weekend, I went to an ice cream festival) and I really love to spend some time with my friends in Starbucks emotion_bigheart
Sadly, I have to say that men are very disrespectful to women in general (I know that not all the men are like that, but there are maaaany men that are) and some neighborhoods can be quite dangerous (but thank God, not all of them). Some stuff can be really pricey too emotion_0A0

ohh, if you ever want to start swapping handwritten letters with someone, please let me know! I'd love to be penpals with you! emotion_kirakira

oh God, sorry for writting too much xd

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Dark Nova x
Haru do Po

Para mim também, Portugal é um país irmão! emotion_yatta não vejo sentido em ver brasileiros e portugueses brigarem, sendo que nossos países tem tanta História juntos! emotion_kirakira

Tem também o "Casa do Pão de Queijo", que tem cookies e eles fazem morango e açúcar batidos com leite pra mim, apesar de não estar no cardápio. Tem também o Rei do Mate, onde eu também peço essa mesma bebida. Mas a diferença é mínima... no Starbucks, o chocolate quente é 12 reais (copo de 500 ml), e o frappè é 10 (copo de 500 ml) também, então acaba compensando comprar lá mesmo, pela quantidade yum_tea

Tanta verdade. É muito triste ver o comentário de certas pessoas sobre o país irmão. Tanta bagunça, tanta confusão e infelizmente tanta xenofobia e racismo para com pessoas como nós, que são de um país que fala a mesma língua.

Brasil e Portugal tem tanta coisa boa...Por quê perder tempo com coisas menores que não interessam ninguém?

12 reais por uma bebida(cafém chocolate, etc..) me parece ser bem acima da média. Mas penso que é o preço a pagar por uma marca de qualidade. O nome é reconhecido internacionalmente como uma das principais distribuidoras de bebidas.
Como é quase Verão é tempo de Milkshakes e batidos certo?

Sim, exatamente! E há outra coisa que eu não gosto que fazem, que é odiar alguém ou uma nação inteira atualmente, por algo que aconteceu há séculos. Se todos espalhassem esse ódio gratuito, estaríamos todos em guerras constantes, porque a História do mundo é uma bagunça e nenhum país é/foi inteiramente santo ou inteiramente mal emotion_sweatdrop
Xenofobia e racismo são umas das coisas que eu mais desprezo. Não vejo sentido em odiar alguém simplesmente pela cor da pele ou por ser diferente do que estamos acostumados. Não aguento ficar calada quando vejo uma situação relacionada a isso acontecer. emotion_donotwant
Enfim, acho que temos que ter orgulho de nossas nações e de quem/como somos, mas também amar aos nossos próximos, do jeito que cada um é. emotion_bigheart eu mesma, fico encantada ao falar com gente de toda parte, especialmente por serem diferentes de mim. Se fosse todo mundo igual, a vida não teria graça! 3nodding

Sim, é bem acima da média, mas acho que é exatamente por ser de uma marca muito famosa mundialmente e pela qualidade da prestação do serviço e dos produtos que eles servem. Sim! Como está muito calor aqui (agora mesmo, passa da meia noite e está por volta de 29°C emotion_drool ), eu sempre compro um sorvete de casquinha, um frappè ou um milkshake para refrescar um pouco! Não aguento o calor, parece que vou derreter a qualquer momento! hahahahaha xd

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
TranzTeKk
Haru do Po

Oh, that's nice! yum_strawberry yeah, I wasn't logging in, but I used to receive several emails telling me that I had x gaia alerts to check. Now they created that "Tier" thing, where the user that spends 3500 GC is rewarded with many good/pricey items. They are always trying to do something to encourage people to buy and spend GCash. emotion_8c

I started with only two penpals from Portugal, but now I have many! I really love doing this, it's lots of fun! emotion_kirakira would you like me to write the first letter? gaia_kittenstar

We are going to spend five days in New York and 10 days in Disneyland emotion_awesome I am really excited, but I don't know if I will have enough courage to ride any rollercoaster emotion_0A0
I get really worried about them, but I am sure they will be okay emotion_bigheart

It was so annoying either way. It's a shame that this site has become a paradise for micro transactions. They really try and tempt you too!

That's actually great to here! Would you mind if you wrote the first one? : > Since I'm kinda newbie at this anyway!

I'm with you in the fact that rollercoasters are scary beasts. Disneyland has a bunch of other things to do besides that though, so I am sure you will have a great time!

Even if I want to have many items, I end up not buying Gaia Cash, because I always think "don't spend your money on that. it's not like if you were going to receive the items IRL. It's just an online game/community" xd but the temptation is really strong!

No, I wouldn't! I will start writting your letter tomorrow! Later, please, send me your address, and I will also give you mine. emotion_yatta

Yeah! I can't deal with that amount of adrenaline! Plus, I am sure I will feel sick during the ride and I will ruin someone's day! hahaha rofl

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
BeFreePrincess
Hello!!! ^^

I'll be your friend!!! >///<

Hello! Nice to meet you! emotion_kirakira
yay, I am glad we're going to be friends! You seem to be a very nice person, and your avatar is really cute! yum_strawberry
Where are you from? gaia_kittenstar (I hope you don't mind, but I am a very curious person! whee )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff