...What? 0.12249848392965 12.2% [ 202 ]
Total Votes:[ 1649 ]

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,325 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
Hellooo from sunny Edinburgh! gaia_kittenstar
Pleasantly surprised to find a Brit thread after years of being away from Gaia. I'm not actually originally from the UK, but I've been a student here for a while :3

Dangerous Loiterer

Hello there! How are things going?

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,325 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
Good! :3 just trawling through forums before heading to bed. And yourself?

Dangerous Loiterer

I'm waiting for my mum to get back from work so I can lock up the house, so I'm basically doing
          the same as you until she appears.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,325 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
Oh does she not have keys? I'm off now, starting early tomorrow. Will drop in again later :3 have a good rest after she comes home!

Dangerous Loiterer

She always forgets her keys... and her mobile. I don't know whether she does it on purpose or not.

See you, then! Have a good night~!

Morning all! I'm off to London today to have another look around KCL before my interview, here's hoping the campus is as nice as remembered! heart

Cluttered Cutesmasher

Duchess Dill

Oh wow o.o That does sound pretty intense at the moment! How many modules have you got this semester? But I'm glad you're enjoying it more :3

I'm ok. Enjoying half-term currently. It's nice to have a break from teaching, it's tiring! I've had so much to do. Marking takes up several hours each day alone D: And over half-term I've got all sorts of planning to do, and drawing up individual plans for some pupils in my class. I feel like it;s non-stop. But it's enjoyable! I look forward to next term. Christmas in school is fun biggrin

It is! I had my timed essay yesterday which I was totally bricking it for. But I did my best, bruised my hand from writing so much so fast, I hope its a good sign lol.
I've got four modules, but they seem to be the most intense ones for the Soc/Pol students.
Modern Political Thought, Pathways in Sociology, Crime and Deviance and Campaign Power. All require so much research compared to the others. First two are complusory and as it always is with complusorys, they are crap and I hate them.

I'm glad your enjoying half term, I bet its like one of the few times you get time to yourself. Fair play to you, I couldn't do it! Must be a nightmare to be teaching 9-3 and then have to come home and do all that marking. Don't you have restrictions on how much your job can dent in your own time? I always see teachers unions on about it.
Yeah Christmas in schools is fun, what have you got planned for your class for Christmas?
Hello Everybody

biggrin

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,325 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
Hello! :3

I'm headed down to London today to catch the Distant Worlds concert! Anyone else going?

Tipsy Prophet

Its quite late...
I should be getting to bed soon.
Any one still awake? whee
xx

Dangerous Loiterer

I'm still awake. I've got loads of things to watch on telly tonight.

Cluttered Cutesmasher

I'm still awake. Bashing my head against my laptop until I finish this assignment.

Dangerous Loiterer

Yay, England beat France in the rugby, so we're top of the leaderboard and the final is England v.
          France again. xD

Hello, all.
It's been a while since I've been back here.
How is everyone?

Caerthakatha

I'm still awake. I've got loads of things to watch on telly tonight.

Oooh, what's on tv tonight then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces