O__O What do you want? 0.13280776228017 13.3% [ 219 ]
BUTTSECKS =D 0.35718617343845 35.7% [ 589 ]
Hello! 0.38750758035173 38.8% [ 639 ]
...What? 0.12249848392965 12.2% [ 202 ]
Total Votes:[ 1649 ]

Blessed Grabber

Caer: How is that possible? =O

Dangerous Loiterer

I just don't. I don't like most games on Nintendo consoles.

Blessed Grabber

But Animal Crossing is epic winz D=

Shy Rogue

Animal Crossing is one of the only series by Nintendo I absolutely love (par pokemon but that's also with Game Freak).
I'd sell my soul to get the new Animal Crossing game now. D:
But even my friend who is a diehard Nintendo fanboy doesn't like Animal Crossing, probably because there is 'no point' to it. He doesn't like open world, sandbox type games. Which sucks because he's missing out on some epic titles. emotion_8c

Blessed Grabber

Animal Corssing is so easy to get obsessed with, collection furniture, catching insects, catching fish. So. Much. Win!

Blessed Grabber

This server t**t is pissing me off

Shy Rogue

What is he saying now? : /

Gonna go watch some game of thrones, replies may be delayed depending on how fast this thing loads...

Dangerous Loiterer

Is Game of Thrones good? I've been meaning to start watching it, but I've had trouble finding the
    first episode.

Blessed Grabber

Lorret
What is he saying now? : /

Quote:
Hello,

Try deleting your world folder and run the backup again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And how do I delete the world folder? I keep telling you I barely know what I'm doing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Even just exploring the control panel you can pick it up easily, things are self explanatory. Go on the left hand side and find FTP file access, there 'file access' usually it would hint access to your files where you can delete the folder named 'world'.

Clicking FTP File Access always justs asks me to log in and then says an error occured

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Did you put your password in? The one to login to the control panel.

Lol why no, I was doing the secret dance while chanting "Open Sesame" =3
Hmm o_o what he says sounds about right though...User Image

Shy Rogue

Game of Thrones is AWESOME.
If you have a lot of time, read the books too. This second series is amazing. That episode...*dead*
I've been watching it on this site. it has tons of links to episodes, not sure about the first season cause I watched that on TV last year but Season 2 all works, so I'm guessing season 1 will too.

lol oh how wonderful of him. 83
So guessing there's no server while you're still trying to get our old world back. Dear god I didn't realise it was this hard for someone to explain how to do stuff.

Blessed Grabber

It's not that he can't explain, it's that it's not working.

and no you can use the server while this is happening, I can't promise it'll save though when I try to get the village back

Shy Rogue

Well I'll wait and see what happens. If we do get the village back though I'll probably empty my house out of goods and run off somewhere new.
Nothing to be mined there anymore. Perhaps we could 'occupy' one of the other villages you found Rob. XD

Weird. o_o
Would be nice if we did get it back, would probably keep everyone happy seeming Harriet is sad about everything being lost (all those bricks man, took me ages to find all that clay!).

Blessed Grabber

Really? I've found several places with clay[/trollface]

Shy Rogue

emotion_8c
Just rub it in why don't you.

mmmm Scones. I wish I had some jam but alas, just butter will have to do. *noms away*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff